• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• genetic fail

• feelslikeadream

• KFC

Fierce needs to stop playing and giving *****, she looks like a child among queens like Kennedy and Alexis.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

9 hours ago, Lightbringer007 said:

so next week is the roast? what are the last 2 episodes then? snatch game and makeover challenge?

Roast -> Snatch Game/Rusical -> Finale

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, unino said:

Fierce needs to stop playing and giving *****, she looks like a child among queens like Kennedy and Alexis.

Right. She thinks she's gonna throw a "shocking tantrum" and everyone is gonna get silent and uncomfortable. But these queens all told her to shut the **** up and it's the reaction she needed. She even started to realize she was being a petulant brat…

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• ATRL Moderator

I don't know, maybe my expectations were low going in, but I thought it was a good ball overall. I don't like the theme and the first category was especially confusing, but the looks made there were actually decent :clap3:

Fierce would have won if only her 3rd look had any futurism in it nnnn. But Alexis deserved. Agree that Eureka should have been HIGH with Lemon safe.

Tynomi is such a wet blanket :rip: I fear she's just one of those queens who might be great in a club but just don't work for Drag Race. Hopefully she doesn't return for Canada All Stars.

Lemon always looks a bit off. Leaning into that, she nailed the AI look. The other two looks were very safe. Echoing everyone, Eureka could have easily been high over her. 

I was really surprised by Alexis's first look. Really captured AI and I'm not used to seeing high fashion/concept looks on her. She really was miles above everyone this ball. 

• Like 2

yeah ngl looking back eureka shouldve been high over lemon ... she killed it this week

• Like 1

When Lemon started going off on Fierce "The tule was all ripped up, the whole bottom of the hat is wrinkly as ****, the bottom seam is comptletely messy" :ahh:

I thought it was a pretty good ball considering most of them have bombed sewing challenges in the past. Well deserved winner

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Hmm what a fantastic season

The untucked is TV GOLD 

Funny thing is i was watching the episode and i was like hmm i guess there will be no drama today and then BAM it took less than a minute to start the real fun 😅 

I get that Fierce is a bit over the top dramatic brat BUT she is really TV Gold i wish she was in every single season 

When she said Lemon i love you but the cat suit where did you buy it i died and then Lemon started reading her final look was like OMG , i rewinded it 3 times the whole thing . BRAVO Queens 

As far on my judgment , Lemon's final was bad and Eureka could be top but it wouldn't change anything . Alexis and Fierce were top2 but Alexis was better . I agree with the btms and the one who left 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

All being said i hope an American queen goes next week ( Eureka ) and i would enjoy if Fierce sends her home 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Poor Ru paying Canada dust when he could have been judging this messy season instead of the snoozefest that was all stars.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Alexis slayed :clap3:

• Like 2

A pity this season is so short because it shits on All SnoozeFest 9.

• Like 5

ALEXIS SERVING THE CHILDREN :clap3:I agree that Eureka should've been in the top. Top 2 situation in a regular All Stars, which this should be instead of the fiasco that was AS9.

I'm both shook and impressed that this season has been very entertaining. It actually could use an untucked season to go with it. I'm glad Tynomi went. She has given… a slightly elevated wardrobe… I think? Maybe? We got everything we got from her the first season… unfulfilled promises. Alexis actually served this ball… I was very pleasantly surprised. Kennedy wasn't terrible, but she wasn't great. I loved Lemon's first two looks. The third was okay. Like most people have said Eureka could have swapped with her and I don't think anyone would blink. Considering each of these queens has had a troubled history with sewing challenges it was actually a decent challenge. Fierce needs to step the **** up or quit talking ****. I like her but she's not serving as much as she think she is. 

Alexis is a drag race legend, she's probably winning this. Eureka's third look was sick, she always has excellent concepts, but her first two looks were kinda underwhelming and I expected more from her considering she could've easily also snapped with the first two looks

This was such an embarassing episode for Fierce. :lmao:

Tried her hardest to start a feud with Traci who didn't give a single ****, got told to shut the **** up by almost every queen in the room when she threw her tantrum and then lost an argument to Tynomi of all people :rip:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 2

canada stays doing the most trying to make lameon happen

Where are Ru and Rita to send her overhyped ass back to her log cabin?

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator

LASH RITA HARDER!!! :WAP: :WAP:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 9

• ATRL Moderator

Eureka should have been high over Lemon. Fierce should have won over Alexis. The bottom three bombed hard. 
Fierce’s third look was off theme but so were Alexis’s first two so it really was a toss up 

• Like 1

Miss Fiercalicious was my winner if only for her extremely creative takes on categories 1 and 2

I don't think any of the tops gave supermodel of the new world? I didn't understand Lemon's silhouette (read: I find it ugly). The fabric at the shoulders / carton was diabolical. Alexis Matteo did not look like a supermodel, not with that styling imo. The gloves and the hair took me out of supermodel and into singer or something. Miss Fiercalicious did not explain her concept at all though I feel like she could have had a really good reasoning had she tried. The theme wasn't good imo

3 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

LASH RITA HARDER!!! :WAP: :WAP:

LMAO she's such a hoot I love her

• Like 2

fierce's shtick didn't work this season the old queens refused to play along :bibliahh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Fierce is SO ***** im sorry but she makes the show so entertaining :ahh:

And highkey Eureka, Alexis and Fierce should've been top 3 over Lemon

11 hours ago, shark_heather said:

I get that Fierce is a bit over the top dramatic brat BUT she is really TV Gold i wish she was in every single season 

When she said Lemon i love you but the cat suit where did you buy it i died and then Lemon started reading her final look was like OMG , i rewinded it 3 times the whole thing . BRAVO Queens 

This!! The way i cackled at the untucked session :ahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.