• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• genetic fail

• feelslikeadream

• KFC

This cast was weird af to me first but they're serving classic drag race vibes? Like actual genuine personalities?

• Like 4

Le Fil is so… idk. :rip: Correct choice. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

3 minutes ago, pxxxtrick said:

Le Fil is so… idk. :rip: Correct choice. 

She gives "pick me pick me" energy

You can tell she is a super fan and I'm glad she was able to make it to another season tho 

• Like 1

Another great episode , the challenge wasn't bad 

Cheryl was AMAAAAZING on the challenge the best by far for me with Lemon second . I understand the Davenport praise but i was never a big fan of her ( i love her confessions though ) 

For me Eureka was way worse than Fierce , i would place her in the btm instead.  I was a bit sad for Lefil , i wanted to see her for 1 more episode 

This season is fantastic the confessions are pure gold . Fierce , Davenport , Alexis are tv gold i want them in every single season from now on . I wish more queens wouldn't be afraid to follow them cause this is pure entertainment 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, butterflymimi said:

it was painfully obvious all episode that le fil was going home with her edit this episode

when his confessional opened the episode I knew it was a wrap :deadbanana:

• Haha 1

I could NOT believe how bad the runway was this week. Look after look i was shook with my mouth open.

eDMdSzM.gif

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Also Kennedy looks prettier in her confessionals than on the runway. It seems like she never refined her make up after decades of being on stage AND being on tv so many times. !!!!!!!!! "HUGE EYELASHES CAST A SHADOW" !!!!!!!!!

But congrats to her for being great at doing the same character she does on every improv challenge. The original Angeria.:clap3:

Hx1YSjS.gif

• Haha 2

The one thing I will say about Le Fil is that I appreciate a girl who can be in a room of bigger names and not immediately feel like she doesn't belong. 

• Like 5

honestly thought le fil won that lip sync and I think she'd may have more to show in the long run

hope to see her on a global all stars stage 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

as a Fierce stan i'm so disappointed with her run so far here idk what's going on with her bc she had so many amazing moments and looks on her original season :noparty: it feels like she's kinda been on autopilot, maybe she just doesn't care about being on this season. hopefully the design challenge will get her at least a top placement

Edited by Scandalous
  • Like 1

• ATRL Moderator

Pretty bad challenge when you think about the prompt (and what was the point of everyone voting? There was no result!), but there were a lot of funny moments, so it's OK.

Runway was BAD :redface: Maybe I'm just used to AS9 runways or something, but there were so many bad looks to me, and Cheryl's was one of the worst of all time!

I fear Fierce isn't gonna win a 6-episode show with SAFE - LOW, so hopefully Alexis or Kennedy will snatch. (But they're probably setting it up for Lemon if we're being honest.)

Why did Kennedy saying "Im moving very tree like" on the runway take me out :rip: 

Also cheap runways cuz they didnt get paid like the AS9 girls and they see how these Vs the World seasons go. 

Also, wow that lip sync was clunky. Le Fil lookin like a malfunctioning robot and Tynomi serving MAN. Oooph. 

Edited by Antonini
  • Like 2

I'm a fashion girly. I love the the runways and design challenges, but after the all stars fiasco I need more than just looks. 

They are bringing the personality, shade and jokes, but these looks are something else. 

• Like 1

Tynomi and Le Fil both looked like they were being shocked with cattle prods during the lipsync :deadbanana2:

• Haha 4

Another fantastic episode. The challenge was so ******* funny. I had to pause several times because I was laughing so hard :ahh: Lisa was fantastic, I screamed when she revealed she didn't realise the queens were playing characters :toofunny3:

Cheryl is pretty tragic, her ONE chance over three seasons to win a challenge and she fumbled it by having an abysmal runway

Sad we had to lose Le Fil but just like on UK4 I see how her personality and style of drag struggles to come across on TV 

Not happy we have to suffer through watching insecure ass Tynomi for another week :skull:

2 hours ago, KFC said:

Lisa was fantastic, I screamed when she revealed she didn't realise the queens were playing characters :toofunny3:

gagged me

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Scandalous said:

as a Fierce stan i'm so disappointed with her run so far here idk what's going on with her bc she had so many amazing moments and looks on her original season :noparty: it feels like she's kinda been on autopilot, maybe she just doesn't care about being on this season. hopefully the design challenge will get her at least a top placement

Idt either of these challenges were things Fierce was known for slaying the first time around, so there's nothing too surprising about what's happened so far.

Rewatched with my drag hag and it was way funnier than the first time I watched. This season is off to a good start and I personally like the vs the world seasons so I hope it stays on a good trend 

• Like 2

Kennedy didn't deserve the win at all doing the black old lady thing again she is very much Angeria-print. Cheryl did the best but my god that outfit was disgusting so I suppose I'd give it to lemon. The season is fun but wow a lot of them look CRUNCHY lemon and Kennedys makeup need a NURSE

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

21 minutes ago, blackoutbritney said:

Kennedy didn't deserve the win at all

I think challenge wise it was Cheryl > Lemon > Kennedy, but Cheryl's runway killed her chances and they didn't want to give Lemon two wins in a row this early into the season.

This season is SO refreshing. 

The cast are having FUN with each other and it shows. 

Poor Tynomi can't find her confidence (or a storyline). 

Kennedy, Alexis, Fierce, and Lemon for Top 4! 

• Like 4

i'm scared to see this week's runway :deadbanana4: when it's a jumpscare after a jumpscare that results in a bttm 7 lipsync :deadbanana2:

• Haha 4

could easily see alexis and fierce be in the top for the ball

• ATRL Moderator
14 hours ago, Lightbringer007 said:

could easily see alexis and fierce be in the top for the ball

Hasn’t Alexis bottomed every ball she’s done on the show 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.