Drag Race vs The World

Hephaestus

Really feel bad for Kahena like it was giving me secondhand embarrassment :emofish:

• Haha 1

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• genetic fail

• feelslikeadream

• KFC

12 hours ago, HonourableVomit said:

certainly not in comedy and fashion 

Yeah mte and after that whole Eureka exposé my nostrils just flare up whenever I see her on screen :jonny5:

I mean as gaggy and cute as it would have been for Kahena to make it past the first episode it would have been totally wasted and undeserved lol. We know she'd be on the runway next week with her boy **** out and a dress that doesn't pass her shins 

• Haha 6

I would've lived for the drama of Alexis vs. Eureka lipsync, but Kahena portrayed herself as a total amateur. Not an ounce of polish and no growth whatsoever. For a second attempt, this is just embarrassing.

• Like 2

wow ahahaha i loved this first episode.. Im only watching bc alexis and she did not disappoint.  Once she exits idk if ill continue to watch bc i feel it will be a as9 snoozefest as well

edit_ fiercealious is that girl. i stopped watching Canada after s2 but she really is interesting to me. 

Edited by terrijoe
  • Like 2

this was such a good 1st episode, this could easily become the best vs the world season :clap3:

• Like 2

The cast seemed very weird but now that the girls are seemingly giving the drama I might tune in

• Like 1

This was actually more entertaining than I thought. I liked it.

Kahena :rip: I was actually a bit pissed when she was eliminated in her season cause her drag seemed really interesting then but wow, the downgrade was real.

Great start to the season, the cast is really solid and it shows from day 1. I'm fine with Lemon winning but in all honesty it should've been a group win. La Kahena... Poor thing. Coming for the show for the second time still looking like it's your first in drag is definitely an achievement, I'll give her that.

Now the drama... JUICY! Eureka ended up looking a fool but I'm glad her delusional self started that tirade about not wanting to lip sync because that Untucked was really entertaining. Now if anyone is paying attention, Miss Fierce is truly playing the game because what she suggested with putting the US girls in the bottom was very smart. Too bad Lemon couldn't see that, hopefully it won't come to bite her in the ass later.

• Like 1

The hate for Lemon here is so weird. :ryan2:

No one deserved the win more than her this week, sorry.

• Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

3 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

Great start to the season, the cast is really solid and it shows from day 1. I'm fine with Lemon winning but in all honesty it should've been a group win. La Kahena... Poor thing. Coming for the show for the second time still looking like it's your first in drag is definitely an achievement, I'll give her that.

Now the drama... JUICY! Eureka ended up looking a fool but I'm glad her delusional self started that tirade about not wanting to lip sync because that Untucked was really entertaining. Now if anyone is paying attention, Miss Fierce is truly playing the game because what she suggested with putting the US girls in the bottom was very smart. Too bad Lemon couldn't see that, hopefully it won't come to bite her in the ass later.

honestly, alexis will likely come in the top soon and if lemon ends up in the bottom this might help her in the future

• Like 1

Lemon REALLY should've made Alexis and Eureka lipsync but I get it, she's playing the long game. Putting up Alexis for lipsync in spite of the clear fact she didn't deserve the bottom placement would've set precedent for the use of the beaver that could truly bite her in the ass next week. So she went fair. Imma need Fierce to win a challenge so the mess can commence. 

PS: LOVING LeFil. She was such a horrible boring forgettable entity on her season but she's kindda nibbling a bit.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Lightbringer007 said:

honestly, alexis will likely come in the top soon and if lemon ends up in the bottom this might help her in the future

I don't disagree with this and that's probably what tipped her scale, but getting one between Eureka and Alexis out would've been huge from a strategic point of view. Realistically I think Eureka would've gone home and despite all the recent drama outside the show she's a fierce queen who can easily make it to the top 4, so getting rid of her would've been really smart.

• Like 2

I am obssesed with Tongue Pop :jonny5:

59 minutes ago, Tempo said:

I am obssesed with Tongue Pop :jonny5:

same :jonny: It reminds me of this bop

• Like 1

Y'all better watch the season of miss fiercalicious, she's an iconic mess and love the drama :ahh:

I was living for her on untucked she spill.

• Like 3

Not this being ALREADY better than AS9 & AS8 COMBINED 

At the end of the day it all comes to which queens enter the werkroom

I love Miss Fierce i really hope we get to see Fierce , Lemon and Alexis for many many episodes 🙏 

I'm a bit tired of Davenport as an artist but her tongue is on fire , especially on the confessions 

Le Fil is also cute and Cheryl is very likable . Great cast apart from 2 filler ones ( one is already out , guess the 2nd one ) 

Is this only gonna be like 6 episodes?

also- Alexis was still ripping Eureka and doubling down on MIB's latest video with Luxx :deadbanana2:

I literally spit out my drink when they threw up the SABOTAGE graphic :dies:

Got them on their tippies like Lynn Hytes, Brooke

twitter-duck.gif 

On 7/20/2024 at 9:06 PM, feelslikeadream said:

Do you mean on the runway?

Cause her performance wig was especially hideous to me :mazen:

OMG thank you.  I thought it was just me, her hairline started from her eyebrows girl wtf

• Like 1

On 7/25/2024 at 11:48 AM, P.O.P said:

OMG thank you.  I thought it was just me, her hairline started from her eyebrows girl wtf

Lemon used to be thinner, tbh I just don't think she's adjusted her mug since the weight gain

Lisa Rinna flopping the challenge alongside them :gaycat6:

• Haha 5

Fierce better win a challenge this season im cackling already 5 mins into the episode 

• Like 1

Lemon and Cheryl were my favorites in The Hole but Kennedy, Eureka, and Lemon easily had my top 3 looks on the runway. And Kennedy had the best look and was great in the challenge so super well deserved win :clap3:

Poor Le Fil. I think she was a little bit stronger than Tynomi but Fierce deserved to be in the bottom 2, even the judges were gagged that Kennedy saved her :ahh:

Lisa Rinna was a fabulous guest on The Hole and the stage :ahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.