Drag Race vs The World

Hephaestus

Fantastic episode, sad Fierce is still there but La Kahena was clearly out of her depth :rip:

Speaking of Fierce, this whole episode was TRAGIC for her. The ugly prolapse dress that she decided to wear twice (the glowed up version was even worse than the original), her not having a clue what was going on in the girl group challenge and then piping up in Untucked with her unwanted opinion

She's so lucky her team saved her because she should have been in the bottom 3 instead of Alexis

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• genetic fail

• feelslikeadream

• KFC

crown Fierce NOW :flame: 

I need her on Global Winner Stars of the Universe vs Mimi Imfirst

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

This episode was better than the whole AS9.

You gotta love how real the queens are in those seasons when there's so much at stake.

Alexis is great TV, hopefully they won't get rid of her soon!

• Like 3

LEMON!!!!

• Like 1

the production of this series is still so lackluster :rip:

I have to say though the casting director snapped. Episode  1 and the girls are already girling

• Like 4

And all three songs were really good! 

• Like 2

It's kinda gaggy that Eureka and Alexis are bttm 3 first episode :ahh: 

Team Lemon :smitten:

• Like 2

Is this the first time on drag race someone comes out as a cis man? Yes Le Fil yes trailblazing

• Haha 13

Alexis got Eureka so bad - Eureka's comment was super entitled like she knew there was no way she was going home first anyway and just didn't wanna go through the trouble of lipsyncing. And she's DELUSIONAL thinking she got better critiques than Alexis. Glad Lemon saw the truth and saved Alexis.

Rooting for Alexis this season - she's amazing TV and really brought it for me episode 1.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Fierce makes for such great TV. I screamed with the unnecessary shot of her looking bored out of her mind during her group performance. I'm living for the drama this season is already bringing.

• Haha 1

Yes Fierce yes drama yes ratings :clap3:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I did not like seeing La Kahena's boy nipples in the lip sync - put those away. It makes me so upset and it distracts me.

I am team Plane Jane on this, need my boobs and pads. 

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, mindbender said:

I did not like seeing La Kahena's boy nipples in the lip sync - put those away. It makes me so upset and it distracts me.

I am team Plane Jane on this, need my boobs and pads. 

the body was so off it was so distracting

how do you go on a legit tour and not learn to tape ur nips idk it was kind of a rookie mistake

anyway LOVED fiercalicious LOVED lemon LOVED tynomi (sp?) LOVED alexis LOVED kennedy LOVED cheryl

eureka had me entertained

what a cast tbh

On 7/18/2024 at 4:57 PM, Unoriginal said:

Is it a hot take that I never hated the prolapse dress? It's not good but I always found it very safe-coded

the way it's literally the shein version of what Shannel served (neutral observation, but I do hate both dresses)

Great episode! Lemon was giving winner energy from the start. Very happy for her even though I liked Kennedy better in the challenge.

Eureka and Fierce :rip: loved the drama, say thank you Alexis for clapping back :clap3:

I love my French girls but La Kahena wasn't lacking just in the dance department. Her makeup and garments really needed some work. 

Idk maybe I just watched it before my coffee kicked in but this episode seemed so messy and slapstick.

i think with Kahena gone, there might be a little more chemistry because she didn't really know anyone. And maybe it's just me but everything seemed so dark- in terms of lighting and overall set. I feel like I was watching bootleg footage that hasn't had its final edit yet. 

Kennedy did make me chuckle hard at her Ray Charles comment. She won the episode for me. And I also like how Le Fil doesn't seem shaken at all by all the other big names around her. She is super talented and that shows in her quiet confidence. What Tynomi said about her was kind of spot on. She's a presence without having to be in your face.

Edited by Gwegend
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, HonourableVomit said:

thank god for alexis mateo 

this cast is actually so fun and the energy of this episode makes as9 look like an absolute joke :deadbanana: what a relief

I'm glad this won't be Group Therapy vs. The World like the last CvTW

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

Lemon and Fierce :clap3: i could've done without eureka and alexis but it's a really strong cast, this should be a fun season

Lemon looks awful :rip: Out of drag and in :rip:

• Like 2
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

The Untucked portion made me realise how bad the US version has gotten because I was fully expecting the guest judge to come in when Alexis started going off on Eureka :rip:

• Like 1
  • Haha 11

alexis kennedy and lemon great tv so far 

• Like 1

I was feeling fatigue with All Stars 9, but this episode was refreshing.

This felt very very FRESH

Alexis and Kennedy are ICONS!

Lemon her make up is awful

• Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.