Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• genetic fail

• feelslikeadream

• KFC

9 hours ago, Bewitched said:

I'm honestly surprised that 

Hide contents

they picked Hannah over Marina. Like I get it she did better ( the way they edited it) but c'mon now I wanted a Tia & Marina showdown….

congratulations to Tia. Well deserved.

Didn't know we had Hannah shooters in this thread based on the reactions okay lmfaooo

Edited by Bewitched

• Like 1

Love Hannah but the edit was clearly in favor of her to gaslight people into thinking she did 'better', and I can see it's effective for some of y'all  :rip:

You can't say she's better when they weren't showing Marina… :coffee2:

Appeared better =/= did better. Props to the editing team for that.

Also, Tia is so stiff, corny, and uncharismatic during lip syncs. Even her looks are messy and cheap. Honestly puzzled what people see in her. Maybe everything with her looks better in person? :rip:

Hannah and LGD won their battles against her. 

Edited by Ethereaaal
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

I don't even know what to say :rip:

Pathetic

Petition for lip syncs to show a full shot of the whole stage or a split screen of each queen.

• Thanks 2

this's a joke. at this point no top queens will want to compete in ukvstheworld series. 

well as it should be the end of this ****. glad it gave the spotlight to two of the best asian queens though. 

Production saw a chance and took it. 

Waited for no coincidence. 

They were like editing, can ya'll pull this off? 

They couldn't even care about the ranking, as long as they secure the winner.

Keta deserved the top 4 spot over 'Miss awful and bad turned somewhat decent this season'

Edited by Ethereaaal

1 hour ago, PMM said:

this was obvious, marina clearly annihilated, the edit could only do so much to cover it up. drag race continues being the most overproduced reality show 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, LIDDOATIN said:

In Marina's OG Season at least, PPN devoured the lipsync and performed like it's their last performance ever and the Lipsync WIN was so clear :skull:

PH doesn't overedit and have predetermined spots like US/UK drag race, so the lipsyncs always feel fair to the point that a frontrunner WILL go home if they slip in a challenge and lose a lipsync (shocking concept for modern western drag race) 

3 hours ago, Antonini said:

Why bother with a lip sync for the crown if you know you're gonna crown the worst lip syncer?

Dang. Only way it coulda been made more of a slap in the face to the viewers is if they used Tias own songs as the lip sync songs and even then all the other girls would outperform her. 

Also, hilarious that Tia was on sibling watchery with monet and she was upset at people posting #teammarina at her and disclosing that on her season she felt like princess diana and now she's getting treated like Camila. She really thought she was gonna have the support for her "glow up"!!!

***** GROW UP and for fuckin real PLEASE.  You can't perform! You're not a star! You're a musical theatre nerd with some higher up BBC exec looking out for you that's probs related to you like thorgy said! 💀💀💀🫨🫨

its a TV show, its not that deep 

• Thumbs Down 1

This season was a MESS. They did Keta, Scarlet and Marina sooo dirty. It was clear that they edited tf out of that lipsync so they can eliminate Marina and crown Tia. I wouldn't be surprised if we see Marina in an American season next, a la Jimbo. 

They got arguably the strongest top4 outta this franchise yet served literally the worst finale of all time!:rip::dancehall2:

They set Tia tf up. I lowkey feel bad for her because socials are eating her alive :deadbanana2:

• ATRL Moderator

Y'all, read the comments :deadbanana2: :deadbanana2:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C5HaPyCKCp6/

And will production learn their lesson? Nope!

Is anyone else convinced they only made UKvTW2 as an excuse to make Tia Kofi a winner? It just worked out too conveniently.

Two years in a row of a mid-UK queen winning against polished international queens. *** this show for thinking viewers are stupid enough not to be able to see through their ulterior motives.

• Like 4

I loved Hannah's lip sync, even watching Marina's solo performance I think she did better. BUT if they're going with the best lip sync for the first round they should stick to that because Tia was a mess in both lip syncs. :rip:

I'm a bit annoyed that three of my all time favorite contestants got that treatment, but I don't care that much. Hopefully this means we'll see them again. UK vs the World is now useless since it's clear the BBC won't crown anyone from outside the UK.

And why was Scarlet so bitter? I'm glad Tia took the time to say she chose her lipstick too because she's completely delusional.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

What a JOKE 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I mean season 1 was bad but season 2 managed to outdone it 

I hope we see Marina in an normal All Stars very soon ( next year ) . She deserves more exposure 

• Like 1

I am so angry over the outcome, my blood is boiling
 Eric Cartman Lol GIF by South Park

• Like 1

Tia Kofi winning a crown before A'Whora, Tayce or Divina is just rotten :deadvision: producers' fault though.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Well alright…

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.