• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• genetic fail

• feelslikeadream

• KFC

Tia...got no words...the Benny Hill of drag

• Haha 3

Hannah did better in the final lipsync but I'm not mad at Tia winning based on the competition. It just doesn't feel right that Marina didn't make the final 2. Fun season nonetheless. 

• Like 1

I hope future international contestants just take this franchise as a showcase and a platform, because a non-UK queen will never win this show.

UNLESS all intl queens bonded to take all them hoes OUT no matter what.

If things were done fairly, she would've won one challenge (if she wasn't thrown out of the competition weeks before the roast), would've been in the bottom SEVERAL times and wouldn't even have been in the top 5. 

Them playing in our faces is why so many people are appalled and enraged. It's unfair to us long-term viewers/fans and to the queens who are WAY superior to someone who still serves first time in drag realness

• Thanks 7

1 minute ago, ♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚ said:

If things were done fairly, she would've won one challenge (if she wasn't thrown out of the competition weeks before the roast), would've been in the bottom SEVERAL times and wouldn't even have been in the top 5. 

Sadly have to agree. 

I guess Tia is at least at the same level as the other UK vs the world "winner". :bird:

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, ♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚ said:

Them playing in our faces is why so many people are appalled and enraged. It's unfair to us long-term viewers/fans and to the queens who are WAY superior to someone who still serves first time in drag realness

And let's not forget the fact that they know what they're doing with these vs The World seasons, bringing people from all over the world together in hope their fave wins only for those queens to be discarded at the first occasion just because they're not of the same nationality as the company who's paying for the season. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

You guys are right. I'm annoyed that LGD didn't beat Tia (as she rightfully deserved to), but the Marina snub is the hardest to swallow.

Like... she played this season perfectly - challenge wins, runways, lipsyncs - and didn't put a foot wrong. But they just decided that wasn't enough? Decided to completely edit her out of her own lipsync and cut her right at the end. It's nonsense.

Nothing new though, Drag Race is really starting to build a reputation for mistreating its Asian talent.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

I knew this would happen this instant they barely showed Marina in the lip sync

cancel this uk vs and just call it uk all stars…

This was a real shitt* finale for a "good" season.  

1 hour ago, LIDDOATIN said:

That said, LGD and Marina deserves bigger stage.. their looks for the finale summarized their drag excellence

this
they both deserve jimbo edit on as 

• ATRL Moderator

TRASH.

Literally all three lip syncs were judged incorrectly. Everyone working on this show should be deeply embarrassed.

If y'all see me in this thread for S3, remind me to not waste my time.

• Like 4

Terrible set of winners lol.

LGD delivered the best lipsync of tonights episode btw.

• Like 9

Watching Tia lipsync gives me second hand embarassment wow. What a joke :mazen:

• Thanks 1

PANgina shooting UKvsTW 1 in the foot early by getting Jimbo and herself instakilled, CanaDUD vs the BORE having the most talented queen in the cast quit early because of a shitty judge panel, and now STiaPID's most obvious payola of all time nailing AND pouring cement over the coffin... 

Let's hope Global All Stars goes better.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

The finale was the biggest load of **** with the shittest winner.

From the UK but done with this

• Thanks 1

Unpopular opinion but I DO NOT want to see Marina on US All Stars. I don't want there to become a precedent of giving robbed queens another season as a consolation prize and I also don't trust those American whores not to give her the boot the first chance they're able to

• Thanks 6
  • Haha 1

Absolutely ROTTEN :biblio: 

Hannah did very well in her lipsync against Marina, but it was extremely obvious they were cutting around Marina a lot, so how am I even supposed to know who actually did better? And even with the edit they showed, I felt like the lipsync was very close, so I think Marina should've gone through based on how she did in the competition...

Now LGD straight up ATE Tia up... As sad as I was to not see Marina go through, I could somehow understand the decision, but this was straight up riggory...

Tia is a lovely girl, but here payola this entire season was just... Her being a winner is just a bit of a joke :doc: 

This whole Hall of Fame for UKvTW is completely insane tbh, but congrats to Blu for not being the worst winner anymore :) 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Hannah did somewhat beat Marina in that first lipsync, tbh, but it still shouldn't have mattered when Marina carried the season on her little back, not to mention STiaPID lost both of hers anyways.

Marina should get the franchise when Ru croaks in compensation for this insulting waste of her time, money and talent.

:clack:

• Like 1

I'd say I'm shocked but I think we all saw this coming

It was over for poor Marina as soon as Hannah turned around with those glasses and microphone 

Both she and LGD had a marvellous showing this season. As Plain Jane once said, we all know who the true winner/winners of this week

Cancel this show!

I don't understand why they choose to deliberately mistreat these international queens instead of just doing a UK All Stars seasons :rip:

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

I'm not watching but I want to say I love Tia. lol

• Thumbs Down 14

22 minutes ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

PANgina shooting UKvsTW 1 in the foot early by getting Jimbo and herself instakilled, CanaDUD vs the BORE having the most talented queen in the cast quit early because of a shitty judge panel, and now STiaPID's most obvious payola of all time nailing AND pouring cement over the coffin... 

Canada was so boring but at least Rajah got her crown after the robbery in AS6.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

You spilled a little here. 

This franchise and format are just weird. 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.