Drag Race vs The World

Hephaestus

yeah marina needs that crown hunny. she is a born PERFORMER !!

the yew kay girls are really letting the side down. like truly just get rid of them all :rip: whole season is lukewarm. imagine if marina wasn't on this? what would we be talking about?

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• genetic fail

• feelslikeadream

• KFC

marina in the bottom oh girl this aint it ... she was GREAT in the roast!

• Confused 1

Marina is a legend but it's mind blowing how Hannah did not pick her lipstick, cause Marina is the obvious winner, I bet Tia did 

Cute episode... I guess? 

As much as I'm not feeling her, Tia was clearly the best in the roast.

Now that runway? Great garment, but as every week - she just doesn't sell it and the make-up was not great either. 

And let's not even talk about the lipsync :doc: Girl, that was embarrassing... Hannah ATE her alive and Tia looked like a fool.

Maybe a controversial take, but I didn't think Hannah was that funny this week... I feel like you can switch out the laughs for shady sound effects and she almost could've been in the bottom. I mean, realistically I still think her being Top2 made sense, but she wasn't that far from the three bottoms for me :michael: Some of LGD's jokes were much better than Hannah's, but she did also mess up a lot. Add a stronger laughing track to Marina or Scarlet though and who knows...

I stan Scarlet and I would rather see her in the finale than Tia (or even Hannah tbh), but Marina/LGD are my Top2, so unfortunately I am glad it was her out of the three.

TEAM MARINA FOR THE FINALE! EASY :alexz: 

LGD would be my second pick, although idk if her run on this season was strong enough for a crown. 

Whatever though, I'll be happy with Hannah too, just pls NOT TIA. 

• Like 1

Tia did so well in the challenge, and then had the worst props I've seen used in a lip sync :rip: 

Rooting for Marina :jonny5:

• Like 1

I hated that Tia did so well in the roast :deadbanana4: thank goodness she was a mess in the lipsync. Hannah killed that.

#TeamMarina #TeamLGD #TeamHannah #TeamAnyoneButTiaKofi

• Like 2

TIA clearly is the WINNER of that roasting challenge.. told y'all she's just funny since the branding and snatch game, her LOOKS aint just it tho especially when compared with 3 Runway Queens LGD, Marina and Scarlet

that LIPSYNC tho, TIA was so embarrassing for being so stiff and awkward and her props were flops :rip:

glad Hannah scored a badge :clap3:

that said, I wouldve prefer SCARLET over TIA in the finale but from the bottom3? she's the "fair" pick for elimination

I'm glad Hannah didn't pick Marina or LGD bc that would absolutely taint this best version of vTW yet.

So happy for Hannah too. A long time coming and it was soo deserved. :clap3:

LGD's runway :jonny5:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, M!X said:

Marina is a legend but it's mind blowing how Hannah did not pick her lipstick, cause Marina is the obvious winner, I bet Tia did 

Hannah prob thought about the blow back she would get

• Like 1

Tia looked a mess the whole episode but she was easily the funniest in the roast

Hannah sucked

• Thumbs Down 2

anyways #teammarina for the crown!!! Drag Race Summertime GIF by BBC Three

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Pls crown Godrina and end this misery of a season.

• Like 1

Tia finally having a good episode and still dropping the ball at the end :rip: That lipsync was rough, *****.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

42 minutes ago, Subomie said:

Tia finally having a good episode and still dropping the ball at the end :rip: That lipsync was rough, *****.

ohemgee who is this?

Subomie

#TeamMarina

This top 4 is really good. I don't really love Tia, but she's been much better than Scarlet this season. Out of the top 4 only Marina and LGD have been up for elimination, and that was this last episode. That's a crazy stat.

Scarlet once again being delusional and thinking she wasn't bottom 2. :rip: If it actually had been a bottom 2, Marina would've easily been safe. And next week she's gonna complain to Hannah about her elimination being personal… Yes babe, it's personal how you already got the biggest platform (the US franchise, twice) and still feel entitled to stay when you are underperforming. Boring.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

• ATRL Moderator

Marinallah deserves the crown AND they're doing a lip sync for the crown :jonnycat:

(But watch it's her vs. Tia in the final lip sync and they have to lip sync to "Outside In" by Tia Kofi.)

• Haha 10

they really dont like scarlet :rip:

anyways tia should win this season and be buried in the hall of fame, and Marina for AS9 or Global AS she deserves those $200k.

• Thumbs Down 2

ok this was easily tia's best showcase so far. Great roast, her best runway yet (aside from her makeup & those pearls next to her mouth looked stupid). I just wish she'd carry herself with more confidence. 

LGD's runway was incredible but roast was kinda awkward and cringe. She did the same as Scarlet imo. Scarlet needs to fix her makeup because :rip: but i liked the elvis look.

Marina was doing good until she did that face :bibliahh: Wasn't needed at all and i dont think she bounced back after that. Beautiful outfit. 

Hannah was incredible, runway was good.

_

Tia is such a horrible performer. This should've been Hannah's second win

Roast:

1. Tia

2. Hannah

3. Marina

4. LGD

5. Scarlet

Runway:

1. Marina

2. LGD

3. Hannah

4. Tia

5. Scarlet

Scarlet was definitely the lowest for me in this episode.

That lipsync Hannah devoured and rightfully so. Idk what the hell Tia was doing. I thought Tia had a strong start in the lipsybc only to be ******* demolished by Hannah 15 seconds in.

Perfect Top 4. Yes, Tia deserves to be there. I was kinda rooting for Arantxa early in the season but that went south instantly.

This season is really fun. Not sure why it's getting so much hate. Much better than last season where they eliminated the good queens so early in the competition.

Glad Hannah finally got a badge. Rooting for Marina eventhough this feels like a cook for Tia to win. BUT Marina won 3 badges and represented her country well. 

And Marina looks SNATCHED in that finale preview. Can't wait!

• Like 2

a F*KING star!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

The song choices for this season's lipsyncs are great. This top 4 makes sense with me so let's see if my winner gets picked for next week :lakitu:

3 hours ago, jomarr said:

Roast:

1. Tia

2. Hannah

3. Marina

4. LGD

5. Scarlet

Runway:

1. Marina

2. LGD

3. Hannah

4. Tia

5. Scarlet

Scarlet was definitely the lowest for me in this episode.

That lipsync Hannah devoured and rightfully so. Idk what the hell Tia was doing. I thought Tia had a strong start in the lipsybc only to be ******* demolished by Hannah 15 seconds in.

Perfect Top 4. Yes, Tia deserves to be there. I was kinda rooting for Arantxa early in the season but that went south instantly.

This season is really fun. Not sure why it's getting so much hate. Much better than last season where they eliminated the good queens so early in the competition.

Glad Hannah finally got a badge. Rooting for Marina eventhough this feels like a cook for Tia to win. BUT Marina won 3 badges and represented her country well. 

And Marina looks SNATCHED in that finale preview. Can't wait!

Mine would be:

Roast:

1. Tia

2. Hannah

3. Marina

4. Scarlet

5. LGD

Runway:

1. LGD

2. Marina

3. Hannah

4. Scarlet

5. Tia

Overall, Scarlet is the clear bottom while Marina deserved "SAFE" placement..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hannah & Tia were the rightful top 2 but Hannah devoured Tia in the Euphoria lipsync so easily :ahh:

Scarlet was the rightful exit,  I didn't want Marina (who should have been just safe, Ru) or LGD leaving over her.

Marina hopefully the rightful winner next week :clap3:

Scarlet was so unlikeable this season for me. I think I just found her constantly cringe and not funny at all, especially in this last challenge. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.