Drag Race vs The World

Hephaestus

25 minutes ago, Sharamee6 said:

Oh no, babe. You're saying that to a person that has over 20 Filipino friends, has lived with Filipinos for their entire lives and knows the culture very well. I totally understand what she's trying to do, but no. Still love her though.

Lived with Filipinos in the Philippines? Not in another country?

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• genetic fail

• feelslikeadream

• KFC

I got chills watching Marina in the lipsync wow. I haven't seen her season yet but whoever beat her must be incredibly talented because her performance this season is top 10 of all time tbh

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Afferty said:

the way Rupaul tries too hard to complete her conversation with Scarlett without making it obvious she is cringing too hard inside :deadbanana4:

Omg I forgot about this, he hates her so much :deadbanana: he always has a stank face when he has to talk to her/compliment her, we're supposed to believe he likes her after saying she makes him “uncomfortable” during All Stars 6 critics, I forgot about that but was reminded lol.

I low-key think he feels the same way about Tia now, obviously he found her endearing in her OG season but it's serving the same canned positive critics but it's not convincing from Ru. Also after her last top 2 lip-sync in the previous episode, he had a similar stank face at Tia before announcing the winner for the lipsync, I feel like that was the moment he decided to have a talk with production because she is not his winner, lol.

I've loved Scarlett since S11 but although I hate saying it I do wish she'd serve a little harder in the looks department (I think her S11 aesthetics were miles better, AS6 too) and I do think she could drop some things that don't seem to be working like being the drama when she isn't... but no doubt in terms of the challenges it's her strongest showing, I just feel like she's lost a bit of charisma and what made people gravitate towards her on S11... while improving in her performance skills.

I think she's getting the Jayme's treatment on AS8 where it's kinda obvious the judges aren't invested at all but they know a lot of fans love her so they throw her a win and such but her fate is kinda sealed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• ATRL Moderator
46 minutes ago, KFC said:

I got chills watching Marina in the lipsync wow. I haven't seen her season yet but whoever beat her must be incredibly talented because her performance this season is top 10 of all time tbh

:gaycat7: :gaycat7:

Or it was rigga morris :mandown:

Spoiler

The winner is actually a good competitor, but hasn't an OUNCE of Marina's star quality. When I was watching the season, I thought for sure Marina was taking it.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

the fact that MARINA had more competition in her original season :rip:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 9

3 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

:gaycat7: :gaycat7:

Or it was rigga morris :mandown:

Reveal hidden contents

The winner is actually a good competitor, but hasn't an OUNCE of Marina's star quality. When I was watching the season, I thought for sure Marina was taking it.

PPN was serving safe-high but not high enough until the finale where she absolutely peaked

it seemed right to crown her the moment she slayed the finale and the lipsyncs, but looking back at it I can't help but feel that Marina was robbed... but whatevz, we won't be seeing Marina slaying now had she won her season

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Stop coming for PPN who bodied both lip syncs to win da crown 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

Marina TALENT :clap3: 

also am i completely misremembering things or were Hannah’s looks so much better on her DU season? i remember really enjoying her there but she’s really been lacking in the runways for me this season

• Like 1

Well ... some points need to be made 

A. Marina is miles ahead from the rest of the cast . I hope we see her in a proper All Stars in the future cause she can offer more 

B. Its also very convenient to have a lot of dancing and performing challenges and less comedy and design challenges for Marina , no ? 

It feels like Ru decides in each season which challenges will heavy lift the season where it should be equal 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, shark_heather said:

Well ... some points need to be made 

A. Marina is miles ahead from the rest of the cast . I hope we see her in a proper All Stars in the future cause she can offer more 

B. Its also very convenient to have a lot of dancing and performing challenges and less comedy and design challenges for Marina , no ? 

It feels like Ru decides in each season which challenges will heavy lift the season where it should be equal 

This week was the only real curveball bc they don’t always do a dancing challenge. besides that we’ve had 2 comedy challenges, a design challenge, talent show which anyone can win, and a rusical. It’s been pretty even imo, if anything I’m glad we didn’t have to suffer through another unfunny acting/comedy challenge that usually litter the seasons 

and Marina probably ain’t doing well next week lol 

Edited by Rigalo
  • Like 1

Tia to go home next. And then Hannah can be 4th. We'd have the perfect top 3 :alexz:

• Like 2

On 3/17/2024 at 5:29 PM, Rigalo said:

This week was the only real curveball bc they don't always do a dancing challenge. besides that we've had 2 comedy challenges, a design challenge, talent show which anyone can win, and a rusical. It's been pretty even imo, if anything I'm glad we didn't have to suffer through another unfunny acting/comedy challenge that usually litter the seasons 

and Marina probably ain't doing well next week lol 

Designed specifically for Scarlet. :gaycat5:

Am i the only one who hates half/half drag? It was interesting the first time we'd seen it but most queens don't pull it off and end up looking a hot mess :doc:

• Like 4

praying that both marina and LGD prevail in this next challenge ... cant imagine a finale without either of them

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Lightbringer007 said:

praying that both marina and LGD prevail in this next challenge ... cant imagine a finale without either of them

The one who stays will win the season, the one who goes out this week will return for all stars US.

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator

HELP, I can't stop watching Marina's Release Me lipsync :WAP:

• Like 6

44 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

HELP, I can't stop watching Marina's Release Me lipsync :WAP:

every lip sync she does is such an event omg 

Is this show on tonight? Or Fridays?

5 hours ago, Raphy23 said:

Is this show on tonight? Or Fridays?

Fridays. 14 more hrs.

• Like 1

Let's not slander Precious Paula Nicole. She STOMPED on Marina's chiclet dentures and rightfully left her in the dust and Marina has admitted as much. 

• Thumbs Down 1

18 minutes ago, Lexiel said:

Let's not slander Precious Paula Nicole. She STOMPED on Marina's chiclet dentures and rightfully left her in the dust and Marina has admitted as much. 

yeah PPN bodied Eva & Marina to win dat crown ... and Marina is PPN's number one supporter

here they r together once again

• Thumbs Down 1

44 minutes ago, dabunique said:

yeah PPN bodied Eva & Marina to win dat crown ... and Marina is PPN's number one supporter

here they r together once again

Oh girl andwhen they join forces and make F2 in all Winners 2 then what? :msmarvel:

2 minutes ago, Lexiel said:

Oh girl andwhen they join forces and make F2 in all Winners 2 then what? :msmarvel:

Pinoy Drag on top of everything i love to see it 

another day for marinas drag race oh hi!

Hannah and Tia were rightfully Top 2.

However what the hell was Tia doing in that lip-sync :skull: She looked so desperate.

Hannah actually slayed that lip-sync. I was impressed. Honestly, I'd be happy with anyone winning apart from Tia.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.