• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• genetic fail

• feelslikeadream

• KFC

Rotten Chorizo should have been eliminated way earlier. Like Gothy, she over-stayed her welcome. Obnoxious, try-hard and irritating AF.

I know y'all love Marina but as incredibly talented as she is, I just can't stand how cringe and over-the-top her personality is. Something about her is off to me. 

Tia Koffee is clearly getting help left and right to stay in this competition, and potentially even win it. She's an under-seasonedQueen and she knows it. Out of all talented UK Queens, they chose to over-hype and groom her. She's just.... one-dimensional and lacks charisma.

Scarlett.. Oh Scarlett.. She's ok. I don't mind her but she's definitely leaving soon. She is the "my limit is getting to the top 6" kind of Queen.

La Grande Dame is another story. She's a fashion beast. She's a make-up beast. I just wish she had better performance skills, but all in all, she's talented AF. Polished, poised and her fashion is incredible.

Hanna Conda is cute. I like her personality. She's also talented but she's probably leaving next. Either her oe Scarlett.

• Thumbs Down 10

Marina did amazing in the lipsync omg 

if she doesn’t get the crown I hope Tia gets it 

• Confused 5
  • Thumbs Down 1

42 minutes ago, Sharamee6 said:

I know y'all love Marina but as incredibly talented as she is, I just can't stand how cringe and over-the-top her personality is. Something about her is off to me. 

That‘s because English is not her first language and is basically just saying what she wants in the competition. Also, gay culture is kinda a bit different in the PH than its western counterparts I guess hence why Marina’s scared for next week. Her humor might not fit the West’s.

She’s a No Frills queen. I actually really like that. She did the same during her season in DRPH.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

Scarlet in the bottom over Tia is another producer riggory!

But Marina whew! We all expected her to slay but she really blew my expectations! Great challenge performance and lipsync! Props to Hannah for being able to keep up :clap3:

• Like 1

literally recoiling in fear at Scarlet and Choriza's paint this week

• Haha 3

who ever brings that challenge back :mazen:

• Like 1

Marina is the only winner in this show, that lipsync was wonderful, and she's so consistent in every department. LGD is gorgeous, but she's been not as talented overall, the money for those expensive ass runways is nice, but you shouldn't be able to buy yourself a crown like that, tbh.

Maybe AS11 will be hers, but Marina is just too far ahead everyone in this season :sorry:

Double elimination for CRUSTia and SCATlette next week, please.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Marina's performance in this season is honestly like top 5 in all Drag Race history. She's just operating at a much higher level than everyone else. I'm just in awe, every week.

Edited by Gui Blackout
  • Like 11

Have to agree with most of the commentary, this is a hideous season but marina is a star. Personally not seeing most of the hype for lgd but she’s still better than the rest except marina. Scarlet has surprised me, she’s been consistently good…well more so than in her other seasons.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

the cast is weak point blank period. Marina and LGD doesn't belong here. 

• Like 6
  • Confused 1

If Tia ends up winning this season I will lose all hope 

• Haha 3

Another win for my Queen of all seasons 

if y’all haven’t seen DRPH season 1 I suggest y’all do so and see why we love Marina (and I’m saying this as a PPN fan)

Bottom 2 shouldve been Choriza and TIA.. the riggery

Scarlet really is surprising me.. i now adore her after Marina and LGD

Marina, LGD, Scarlet and Hanna is my top4 but we know TIA aint going home so one of em will go :chick3: and based on past performances Tia, Scarlet and Hanna did good-great in comedy (Branding and Snatch Game).. 

I actually love this episode.. the best since the BALL.. 

• Like 1

Marina's dancing in the challenge :jonny5: Marina's runway :jonny5: Marina's LIPSYNCCCCCC :jonny5: :jonny5: 

I do have to say, while I think for the bottom it could've been either of the Scarlet/Choriza or Tia/LGD groups, I actually think the most fair would've been having Choriza and Tia down there, because Scarlet and LGD were clearly better than their partners (which was a kii considering how much fuss Tia was making about LGD not being a dancer).

Glad Choriza is gone :clap3: We have a pretty cute Top5 on our hands!

I'm scared for next week... I'm afraid Marina and LGD will both be in the bottom and we will lose one of them :doc: 

• Like 1

The way Tia low-key deserved the elim :jonny4:

Ugh watching da episode now and seeing my Cuban Miami legend Janette is giving me life. 

Marina is my favorite but my gringa tendencies can’t help but support Scarlet. She really has impressed me so much. 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

Marina, LGD, Hannah and Scarlet is a cool top 4 :clap3:we don't acknowledge payola.

• Like 4

Hoping Tia bombs the roast tbh, but I’m more worried for LGD and Marina if Snatch Game is anything to go by 

Losing one of them before the finale would be a killer

• Like 2

Tia's and LGD's "budding romance" :mazen: a day after nonstop shading each other

Tia: I feel like the fact I've been in the top 2 three weeks in a row is getting overlooked

LGD: sure....

(zoom in on them holding hands) lmao

Marina's lipsync :jonny: she's smashing it every single week, I'd say she should be a shock-elim so she can get the Jimbo treatment, but tbh I think an All Winners US debut would be even better.

Tia remains unbearable, liked her in her OG season, but NOTHING she does here is convincing, even in the acting challenge that is hers and LGD's romance, LGD wiped her out of the park looking completely believable meanwhile Tia looks half disgusted and not committed to it, it's like GIRL can you commit to anything? Except these C-grade body outfits?

I do wish one of the girls at least had a lil nerve to call out the fakeness with this whole “romance”? Even if it was just in a confessional. :coffee2:

• Like 2

the latest episode was a fever dream :deadbanana4: hated that challenge so much

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

the way Rupaul tries too hard to complete her conversation with Scarlett without making it obvious she is cringing too hard inside :deadbanana4:

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

19 hours ago, jomarr said:

That‘s because English is not her first language and is basically just saying what she wants in the competition. Also, gay culture is kinda a bit different in the PH than its western counterparts I guess hence why Marina’s scared for next week. Her humor might not fit the West’s.

She’s a No Frills queen. I actually really like that. She did the same during her season in DRPH.

Oh no, babe. You're saying that to a person that has over 20 Filipino friends, has lived with Filipinos for their entire lives and knows the culture very well. I totally understand what she's trying to do, but no. Still love her though.

Tia and Choriza were the clear bottom 2, Scarlett did fine and looked amazing on the runway...

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.