Drag Race vs The World

Hephaestus

But can we talk about how Ru looked cross-eyed this entire episode? What was that about :skull:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• genetic fail

• feelslikeadream

• KFC

I LOVED Tia on her OG season, but she’s lacking starpower this season? Idk why

• Like 2

Yea Tia’s definitely taking it lol that 10 min segment of her crying about her family this episode sealed that 

3 hours ago, Heirloom said:

Gothy is next level garbage, but because she's petite and whyte she gets the cute treatment from fans. Typical.

I came to her season with good hope esp with that entrance line then she just serves nothing :rip: her humor is very boomer

Yeah, she had one line that gave people hope that she is this funny irreverent immigration humour camp Gay, but she is just a fraudster that is constantly trying to trick us. 

She defrauded our attention 

2 hours ago, Stan said:

But can we talk about how Ru looked cross-eyed this entire episode? What was that about :skull:

She was crossing her eyes to try to even out that crooked hair bump

Edited by Fancyhoodlum
Grammar
  • Haha 1

LGD, Marina and Hannah definitely belongs to a different show. I hope they get Jimbo'd and get a spot on All Stars.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, pigeon said:

LGD, Marina and Hannah definitely belongs to a different show. I hope they get Jimbo'd and get a spot on All Stars.

LGD and Marina for All Stars 10

Hannah Conda for Canada VS The World 3 :fan:

• Haha 2

Gothy running in front of the girls to try and get to her mark :bibliahh:

• Haha 10

Congratulations Tia Kofi

tumblr_inline_ntupdhrDC21rgpc6i_1280.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 12

why is Tia top 2 :rip:

Maria is so deserving to win, and of course it won't happen because it's the UK

Well Marina and La Grande Dame can benefit from another allstars

Kind of hate how every All Stars season since AS6 we get these tired "rudemption" narratives :rip:

• Like 5

The moment the judges laughed at Tia saying her name in the performance , I knew then they were gonna give her the win. 

I cannot buy into her "glow up". She's only gone from "sh!te" to "$h1t". 

When you compare her to the likes of Marina or LGD, she's leagues behind. 

Edited by Cottonmouth
  • Like 4

Marina's runway was absolutely stellar, she's leaps and bounds ahead of everybody else 

Tia on the other hand :rip: it's very insulting to us as viewers to see the judges heaping praise on her when we can see with our own eyes that she's not doing well. She was almost as awkward as Gothy in the performance and her runway presentation was ****. The actual look was ok but of course the judges were pretending that it was the greatest thing they'd ever seen

• Like 5

1 hour ago, bestfiction said:

Kind of hate how every All Stars season since AS6 we get these tired "rudemption" narratives :rip:

imo

she should not have won snatch game and her previous pterodactyl look was better sorry

• Like 2

I am so over Tia Coffee already they are literally trying to push such a mid queen down our throats

• Like 3

Honestly it’s kind of fascinating how much less people like Tia here than they did on UK2. Kinda sucks because I actually do really like Tia, it’s not her fault tbh. I think the issue here is it’s quite obvious production is favoring her on UKvTW2, whereas I think her being so well liked on UK2 was pretty natural and organic.

WOW thinks the viewers are dumber than we actually are lol. I’m sure even during filming and before editing it was very obvious to them that Marina and LGD were serving at a different level this season than the rest. Tia is doing well and a solid 3rd but they are trying to convince me she’s doing better than LGD & Marina lol

• Like 3

shoulda kept gothy, choriza is so boring this season, at least gothy idgaf attitude gave me some chuckles 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, CBC said:

shoulda kept gothy, choriza is so boring this season, at least gothy idgaf attitude gave me some chuckles 

Honestly should have dragged her to the top until it ended up with a top 2 of LGD and Marina

• Like 4

Tia should ask Gothy for some makeup tips

Scarlet robbed of a Top 2 spot 2 weeks in a row. I fear they’ll send her home next week to a dancing challenge AGAIN :skull:

• Like 7

Chorizo May is such a DULL drag queen my god. I need her gone :rip:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

People keep complaining about this series but this was actually a very enjoyable episode! 

FINALLY a live singing challenge. Finally. Over the contsant lip syncs. 

Them having to choreo their own segments was an interesting choice tho and probs due to what scarlet said about blowing the budget on Self Esteem

The number was actually kinda cute and endearing for how....drag brunch it was lmao I loved it. Gothy and Choriza looked so lost the entire time Gothy was funny cuz she knew she wasnt doin it and Choriza just look scared nervous and clumsy. 

Tia saying hey babes lets collab to self esteem. Girl I think Tia needs to realize she's STILL missing something to take her to the next levek if she really wants to be a "Pop Star" or singer as her way of being an entertainer. And honestly? I think aestheically all of her looks would have been elevated drastically by just WEARING PADDING AND BREASTS. Jesus. Sir, you might have something that resembles a skinny model body but you dont have the acocmpanying model FACE. You need to do more to give the illusion and adding some curves would help. Geezus. 

Choriza. I wish they woulda chopped her instead of Arantxa. LGD bb that was the beggining of the end of your reign. I KNOW Arantxa woulda added way more to these last few episodes than Choriza ever could have. 

Gothy. Well. That was interesting. Glad you had the experience!

Marina Summers. The Star that you are. Seeing her own the challenge, GAG Ru to the point where he was CLAPPING for her and telling her she was born to do DRAG. Then going out and KILLING the song, elevating it to a point of making it enjoyable all while mopping the floor with Tia who honestly, I think she knew she didnt stand a chance. Marina was even doing the right thing pandering to the Judges with the little side look. LEGEND. 

LGD. Honestly that outfit made me cackle. It was cute, campy and dumb. The little dribble at the end took it there for me. Amazing. And still kinda gagged she was just name dropping last week how JEAN PAUL GOUTIER was styling her and helping her prep her package for the competition. Wow. 

Hanna was cute but was admittedly not very memorable. She still did overall better than Tia. 

Scarlet. Maybe shoulda picked a different look to redo. I dunno. Maybe she couldve done her Birth of Venus outfit again but like the final Stage Evolution of it? Not sure why she chose...that one. 

Still. Enjoyed the episode very much. Unlike the last UKvstheWorld I feel like this one is picking up in the second half now that were getting rid of more UK girls. Excited for next week 

• Thanks 2

6 hours ago, genetic fail said:

Scarlet robbed of a Top 2 spot 2 weeks in a row. I fear they’ll send her home next week to a dancing challenge AGAIN :skull:

that would be such a TRAVESTY ... one of the only girls left thats actually doing great this season

• Like 1

I'm gonna need y'all to stop saying "LGD and Marina are leagues above the others" without including Hannah in that statement. :celestial5:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.