• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• genetic fail

• feelslikeadream

• KFC

I love Tia but she deserves the chop for this elimination :khalyan2: 

I can't believe we have to sit through another episode of Gothy giving us absolutely nothing

• Like 3

gothy makes me so deeply uncomfortable. :deadbanana2: i’ve seen her dj many times since her season and she somehow even has the ability to make that painful to watch.

can’t believe tia saved her.. i could understand if she was fighting to stay and had more to give, but both of those things couldn’t be further from reality. 

• Like 3

Bless Gothy's heart but she really should just stick to frotting with the twinks.

What a terrible episode

The season blowing any goodwill the first two episodes brought to it :rip: 

• Thanks 2

Another mess of an episode :deadvision: wtf is going on.

Snatch Game was baaaad. I couldn't enjoy Hannah's Shirley Temple because Jimbo's was so much better and it was too recent.

I was happy for Tia and her win last week, but choosing Gothy to stay this week is... a choice.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I skipped last episode and by all the reactions I will skip this one too

Poor Keta she's way over her head but so much more deserving to stay

2 bad snatch games back to back week :rip:

The only salvation was the lipsync song, that's a BOP

Edited by MonsterJohn
  • Thanks 1

I mean I give this season a 2/10 at best. 

• Like 1

At this point i believe Ru is telling them which girl to eliminate 

How the F can Kendall survive all these episodes having literally 0 talent in EVERYTHING? 

This season is really on of the worst I've even seen but i guess this is what you get when no proper queen wants to participate in 

Hannah was cute but less than a year after Jimbo's iconic Shirley it was so weird to watch this

Marina tried to be safe

La Grande could have done better 

Tia and Choriza is CRIMINAL that they didnt interact, they could have done SO MUCH MORE start fighting etc but this is what happens when you lack talent and you have everything prepared 

Scarlet is really unlikable IN GENERAL 

The lipsync was bad , the elimination was a joke ... i dont know what else to say 

Just cancel this 

Edited by shark_heather
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

The way dumbass Mayhem could have swept us an ez 20k, these girls are some clowns. 

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

I have seen one of Gothy's  OF videos and I am gooped that she is a dom top. Where is this confidence when you are in a dress?

• Haha 6
  • Confused 1

I hate Tia! 

Rotten rotten episode and not a correct decision to be found except Gothy in the bottom and Hannah in the top

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• ATRL Moderator

Oh, they're setting us up for a Tia win, aren't they?

Prayers in chat for Marina and LGD being cast on future seasons 🙏 

Tragic episode :skull:

Gothy continues to serve go girl give us nothing. I was cringing at Ru’s walkthrough with her and her snatch game.

I’m a slag for Scarlett and think she should’ve been in the top over Tia, who’s really grating on me this season.

Hannah’s snatch was a budget Jimbo but I lived for her runway. I hope she reveals her lipstick to have been Gothy’s next week.

I doubt I’ll watch this season cause I hate Tea or Coffee and I smell her payola stewing already, but I want to know— was Hannah’s Snatch Game definitely better than Jimbo’s or are the OJH just trying it on Twitter again?

Edited by Relampago.
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Relampago. said:

I doubt I’ll watch this season cause I hate Tea or Coffee and I smell her payola stewing already, but I want to know— was Hannah’s Snatch Game definitely better than Jimbo’s or are the OJH just trying it on Twitter again?

It definitely was NOT better and anyone saying differently is delusional or being deliberately obtuse. If Jimbo's was a 10 then that would make Hannah's an 8. 

Although Jimbo's airing so recently makes it seem like a 6.5

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, KFC said:

It definitely was NOT better and anyone saying differently is delusional or being deliberately obtuse. If Jimbo's was a 10 then that would make Hannah's an 8. 

Although Jimbo's airing so recently makes it seem like a 6.5

Just I thot

More anti-Jimbo antics when she’s the blueprint for a lot of these ladies. I wish these people would just say they hate Jimbo rather than lie cause I almost watched this episode myself to see if they were right!

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

It was not better. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I agree Keta wasn’t having her best time but saving Gothy? Damn… Seaon’s over. 

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Not really. It was cute but not as bonkers as Jimbo's. She deserved the top 2 placement tho

• Like 3

help-

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

I'm not even mad at Keta going cause she's kinda boring and insecure this season but imagine going home to embarrassment Ugly Ragdoll?

Someone who doesn't even wanna be there and is scared to do even anything on tv, lmfao. My Dutch sister deserved better. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

chop

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.