Drag Race vs The World

Hephaestus

I wanna be mad, but I really have to laugh everytime Gothy is on the screen, because what the **** is she doing there :skull: 

Imagine Vivienne Pinay had been on All Stars 2 or 4 and had made it through 3 episodes :rip:

Edited by Stan
  • Like 1
  • Haha 12

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• genetic fail

• feelslikeadream

• KFC

Ok that pissed me off Gothy basically told both girls to send her home 

her walkthrough with Ru was legitimately embarrassing and should have been grounds for dismissal in the first place 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Ew...

This season really is getting worse and worse. I actually enjoy Gothy as a castmate (not as much as a competitor), but really? Keta definitely should've stayed.

And I'm sorry, but I didn't fully agree with the critiques.

LGD really wasn't that bad. I chuckled a couple times at her answers, while Choriza was giving NOTHING yet again.

I also didn't think Hannah was that strong... I laughed at her red flag answer, but the rest was not funny. Scarlet should've been in the top instead of her imo.

This was kind of Tia's episode, best SG and won the lipsync, but it also made me realize that she just isn't a star.

Her "glow-up" isn't all that, all her charm is gone, and she just gives off amateur vibes. She's just simply missing IT.

• Like 7

The elimination was weird because Gothy basically told Tia she wasn't gonna improve, she's already given up. Maybe Tia didn't wanna pick another UK girl's lip stick or maybe she really does just dislike Jonbers. The snatch game was very middling tbh, lots of people did badly but Scarlet, Hannah and Tia all did well. We saw more laughs from Hannah and Tia than Scarlet so top two makes sense from what we saw. Nobody blew me away, Hannah was strong but once again it's a character someone else has done better. Tia's snatch game was smart, shs did rely on beheading jokes a bit too much but it still worked. The runway was great this week too. 

I feel like this season needs more drama or something though. Like idk the queens all seem very low key and they all seem to get on great too so the werkroom stuff is kinda boring. 

• Like 2

Ugh

Hannah was clearly the best one and owned the episode. :clap3:

• Thanks 1

An improv challenge has got to be the worst type of challenge for an international season, especially when half the cast‘s native language isnt english.

They tried hard to convince us that LGD wasnt funny but the anally/annually joke was funny and she atleast stuck to the character. 

& also Ru shutting them down and not even trying as their improv partner & basically picking and choosing who she wants to engage with

& then that weird critique about LGD accent being too thick and the audience not being able to understand her? idk this weeks episode was not IT (or last weeks episode for that matter)

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

One of the least successful Snatch Games ever. I’m also sick of these made up characters - even though I felt Scarlet was the most successful SG. The habit of British queens doing historical/made up figures is beyond reductive at this point. 

Honestly, you have to give props to LGD and Marina who at least had a POV with their characters. Not sure why LGD was in the bottom over Choriza. It felt like Ru didn’t know who Carla Bruni was and just wanted LGD to do a Pepe Le Pew French caricature. Carla Bruni has a very distinctive accent since she grew up in Italy and at least LGD made an attempt at that. Plus, the coke joke was actually amusing. 

Having Gothy saved over Keta… pure mess. It’s like if Amethyst stayed longer than Sasha Colby in S15. The poor child is clearly out of her depth. I knew Tia would **** this season up :rip:

Edited by Both Sides Now
  • Like 6

What a HORRIBLE season :bibliahh:

No matter how hard they try, you CANNOT convince me Tia Kofi should've been in the top 2 or should've won the lipsync. She makes my skin crawl with cringe. 

Them not reading her horrible runway outfit :ahh:"so simple yet effective" **** OFF

Hannah was the only one who did good (still pales in comparison to Jimbo's), followed by Scarlet. Hannah should've won the episode. Gothy should've went home

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Tias runway was a MESS :deadbanana4:

Scarlet easily has the best look of the night and was one of the only bright spots of this episode 

Of course the ESL queens are in the bottom :skull:

Melinda Verga and Jimbo outsold!

Tia needs to go next week,

and they can crown gothy idgaf

• Haha 6

Picking Gothy over Keta is so embarrassing…. Like :bibliahh:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

The judges will NOT gaslight me into thinking Tia's runways have improved. They are just as bad as Season 2 :skull: 

And the brain rot doesn't just apply to what she chooses to wear, her eliminating Keta when Gothy basically begged to be sent home is weirdo behaviour 

• Like 6

Gothy and her bedazzled corsets need to GO I'm so serious why would you willingly come back on the show knowing how shy and awkward you are? :rip: I'm so confused as to what she thought she would accomplish here 

• Haha 1

Gothy needs to retire. I really love her, she is cute, but she looks nerviuos and awkward all the time. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

That was MEHHHH

Tia Kofi was funny last week and this week tbh, but her looks are just "AVERAGE"

That said, Hannah Conda won that Snatch Game for me but Tia Kofi clearly WON the Lipsync

Gothy Kendoll was like the weakest.. like imagine wearing that with all dem queens serving RUNWAY EXCELLENCE (Marina, LGD, Keta and Scarlet)

• Like 1

Marina and LGD fvckin smashed that runway :WAP:

LGD at bottom3 in a row tho..

also, Marina Summers serving SAFE because of her shoving Filo in MaxiChallenge like gurl, we get it, you're a Filipina Winna but show us more "SUMMERs" 

Alan saying that LGD should've picked Celine Dion :skull:

• Haha 8

This is a good cast with some of the worst judging I’ve seen. Almost as bad as down under season 1 judging 

Edited by JO1s

Gothy is just painful to watch :rip: I like the novelty of having an early out back on AS (stan MBH) but she really should've been put out of her misery here. Keta definitely had much more to show, I don't even think her btm at ep3 was fair

• Like 1

The overproduced rigged judging this season is really turning me off. And after this episode I dislike Tia now, that must have been the WEAKEST elimination ever

Ugh, there's just something about Tom Daley

even with his missing upper lip syndrome :date2:

Can the judges stop encouraging made up

characters? I'm never impressed by them

I hope Gothy gets 1 shining moment at least;

Ru's walkthrough with her was cute :heart2:

Who knew Tom Daly had a fun personality?! So cute! :smitten:

• Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.