Drag Race vs The World

Hephaestus

38 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

Michelle’s in such a bad mood this episode :deadbanana4:

She was having NONE of it. I wonder why.

Anyways, I'm really happy for both Scarlet and Tia. They finally got their flowers.

Sad for Jonbers. I find her endearing, I've had her damn talent show song stuck in my mind for weeks, and she looked really good. Not the UK queen I wanted to leave first. Oh well.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• genetic fail

• feelslikeadream

• KFC

5 minutes ago, Ponzi said:

She was having NONE of it. I wonder why.

Anyways, I'm really happy for both Scarlet and Tia. They finally got their flowers.

Sad for Jonbers. I find her endearing, I've had her damn talent show song stuck in my mind for weeks, and she looked really good. Not the UK queen I wanted to leave first. Oh well.

After watching the challenge I get her annoyance

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

After watching the challenge I get her annoyance

It was a mess and a half, but she looked like she was done with it before they'd even started recording :deadbanana4: 

I like Tia but I feel like were being gaslit into thinking she has had some sort of huge glow up I just don't see it. She looks decent and definitely better than her original season but she looked busted in the challenge and her Ru looks were NOT done well imo. Ru pick me, pick meeeeee...

Gothy being praised feels like...charity or sth. She was perfectly safe if not low ugh the judging was all over the place this week and the challenge was actually terrible. I thought LGD's gibberish was quite funny and Jonbers' was about on par with Tia's for me

• Like 10

Tia's Rotten Coffee is being shoved into our throats when she has 0 energy, 0 charisma, 0 talent, 0 visual appeal this season.
I never liked her but at least in S2 she was endearing, funny and delusional. Now she is just ****.

Happy for my girl Scarlet but clearly she decided to spent no more than 5 dollars on her runway package.
All in all, I actually hated ALL of the reveals. :bibliahh:

Edited by killer_rose
  • Like 6

terrible episode.

didnt even get how they choosed tops and bottoms besides Keta.

I’m sad for Jonbers, I dont thino she deserved the bottom2.

The only group to successfully do what I felt was an immersive experience was the group with Scarlet. They gave us a whole drag race experience. Congrats to Gothy being in the top 3. I’m happy to see her opening up a bit. Scarlet and Tia were a correct top 2. Tia looked great in the lip sync but scarlet earned it. 

Sad to see Jonbers go but I’m not surprised. I do feel bad for the circumstances that surrounded her performance in the challenge. LGD taking up that much time did probably hurt her chances for getting a better take. The bit wasnt great but it’s possible she could’ve done better. I feel like Keta was the weakest in the challenge overall but she was safe-top whereas jonbers was safe-safe so track record was in her favor. 

• Like 1

This was a really meh episode... Horrible challenge, lacking runway, ... just not good :doc: 

It made me realize how hard the talents of the international queens are carrying this season. Once they're not shining, the level just drops significantly. 

There is ZERO cast chemistry and it was particularly visible this episode. It was actually hard for me to sit through some of those workroom scenes.

Scarlet definitely did the best in the challenge this week. Her runway was tragique, but she still deserved Top2.

Now Tia... I just don't see it. That runway was really busted and she was not funny in the challenge at all. I actually find myself liking her less and less each episode. All the charm from S2 is gone, her runways are still tacky despite the financial glow-up, and there was something icky about how she worked with her team this week. They should've just sent Hannah or Chroriza (even though I'm not feeling her either, like Tia) to the Top.

Glad it was Jonbers who left out of the bottom 2. Keta will clearly struggle with the comedy stuff, but at least she will bring it with looks and performances. I would've rather seen Tia or Choriza out before Jonbers to be completely honest, but at least it's a UK girl out :clap3: 

EDIT: Oh, also, LGD did not deserve the low placement and the lipsync was bad, but Scarlet still kinda mopped Tia, who just looked really foolish imo...

Edited by NumbSoul
  • Thanks 4

That lipsync was atrocious, what a waste of an amazing song.

Didn't watch yet. But these posts :dies: The VTW seasons continue to be a mess!

This episode was so unfunny. Like the videos were actually full body cringe inducing. Only Scarlet's group did ok so I am happy she got her flowers.

The lipsync was sooooooo bad. These girls cannot dance.

La Grande Dame is eating everybody up, meanwhile UK girls continue to be the worst part of the UK seasons :rip:

• Like 2

Gothy was high?! I thought there were 4 lows and the top 2 :deadbanana2:

I agree with everyone’s sentiments. Bad challenge = bad episode. And the chemistry between the cast is not really there. Crown Marina/LGD and wrap it up!

How was Gothy high? :rip: How was Hannah not high? :rip:

• Like 2

that britcrew really got me hard yall :gaycat6:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The britcrew in Team Tia's scene I could not stop looking at his LEGS :chick2:

And honestly Marina and Keta had me cackling for the wrong reasons. The way Keta just slammed that man to the floor. Marina telling him he betta pick that rice. I CANT :bibliahh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

I fell asleep watching the episode. Everything was off 

The challenge was crazy this week lmao I literally had no idea who “did well” or not :ahh: 

but Jonbers defeated so I call this week a win :clap3: 

• Thanks 1

Tia got the Jimbo effect,  Scarlett trounced her in the lipsync though very happy she landed in the top 2 :clap3: Great runway and challenge :clap3: Scarlet was great in the challenge though her runway... not as strong. 

I liked Jonbers' runway better than Keta's but it was her time to go based on the challenge

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

idk if LGD deserved low ... I thought she was hillarious lmao

Also congrats to Scarlett on the win! Could see a final 4 of her/Keta/LGD/Marina

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

They need to stop shoving Tia down our throats. She hasn't glowed up at all. Sure maybe she has more money but all her looks this runway were so ill fitting :deadbanana2: and the constant homages, first Cherry, now Ru. Does the girl not have a clear brand other than being busted??

Happy Keta stayed compared to Jombers. I mean the fact that the UK girls keep saying they will look out for each other and yet the international girls aren't heavily weighing on that fact when making these lipstick picks :rip: If only Keta won the LS last week, we could have gotten Chroriza and Jombers out back to back :smitten: 

• Like 7

The Ruveal runway theme is so tired

How did the judges not read Tia's HORRIBLE reveals? The first two were so bad wtf :bibliahh:

I'm sorry but Tia is still a nervous MESS. The facial expression every challenge, every runway. Even she doesnt buy what she sells.

Can't lipsync, can't paint well, outfits are hella mediocre, boring personality, horrible jokes. 

Overall what a bad episode. Even the frontrunners LGD and Marina were bad/meh. At least their runways were stellar

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.