Drag Race vs The World

Hephaestus

1 hour ago, unino said:

Keta is not living up to her og season run at all. she's underperforming hard for me. 

Something feels off about her… she’s coming across very insecure.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• genetic fail

• feelslikeadream

• KFC

Another great episode of La Grande Dame vs the world. :cm:

Can't believe that Tia actually slayed the ball and they robbed her of being the top queen along with La Grande Dame.

2 hours ago, unino said:

Keta is not living up to her og season run at all. she's underperforming hard for me. 

This! I loved her in her season and I was pissed when they robbed her but she's being forgettable here. 

Scarlet’s personality is very off-putting this season. 

And she is still doing fake over the top facial expressions even after rupaul said that these make her feel uncomfortable :deadbanana:

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Whis said:

Something feels off about her… she’s coming across very insecure.

It feels like she is having language problems. She is very cold and settled this time.

• ATRL Moderator

I'm a huge Marina stan, but I think her first two looks missed the assignment, so she shouldn't have been top 2. The first look was lovely, but where was the prince? :toofunny3: And the second look was NOT lovely, and also had nothing to do with a queen; the prompt was evil queen, not monster :toofunny3:

If LGD and Marina both make it to the finale I'm gonna STRUGGLE to choose a winner. They both deserve Drag Race crowns :WAP:

• Like 4

Tia looking old and dehydrated in these confessionals chile

• Haha 10

21 minutes ago, Moloko Plus said:

Tia looking old and dehydrated in these confessionals chile

This! She seems so much less personable this time round and looks exhausted.

7 hours ago, unino said:

I feel like it's a combination of not being able to express herself in her first language and not having My Little Puny around. She was so comfortable during Holland 2 and I would think it's largely because of having a really great friend around.

• Like 1

There is something SO SO off about all these "vs. the world" seasons, I can't put my finger on it. All the cast dynamics we have witnessed so far have been awkward and forced. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, mindbender said:

There is something SO SO off about all these "vs. the world" seasons, I can't put my finger on it. All the cast dynamics we have witnessed so far have been awkward and forced. 

they have all been bad . I think they are rushed

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lord Gaga said:

Idk what ya'll are thinking right now but this was one of the most exciting and interesting episodes of drag race in a while for me. LGD you will always be famous. 

Two incredible episodes in a row. I really think this season is selling the VS the World concept 

• Like 3

• ATRL Moderator

I think vibes have been weird in the other VTWs at times, but I'm def not seeing that here. I think it's actually very clear that the girls are forming bonds across franchises and the vibe in the workroom hasn't felt awkward to me at all.

• Like 9

This season so far is amazing. The cast, comedy, looks, song choices…

I hope it doesn’t flop and get boring. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Rigalo said:

The way the other girls don’t even have to worry about the UK alliance, between the 4 of them they have one (undeserved) top placement in 2 episodes 

The UK girlies will shine in the comedy/acting challenges. 

I can tell a lot of you already had a pre-existing dislike for Choriza, but she did not deserve to be in the bottom over Hannah...

and if y'all hate a fabric, don't put it there? the look was very well constructed, tf?

:clack:

don't care for that old ***, Alan Carr outjudges, tbh

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 5

14 minutes ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

I can tell a lot of you already had a pre-existing dislike for Choriza, but she did not deserve to be in the bottom over Hannah...

and if y'all hate a fabric, don't put it there? the look was very well constructed, tf?

:clack:

don't care for that old ***, Alan Carr outjudges, tbh

I actually liked Choriza in her original season. I have not enjoyed anything she has put out this season however. The third look may have been better constructed than Arantxa’s but it was still a bad look while Arantxa’s had a lot of potential but lacked execution. Overall, I was more interested in seeing what else Arantxa brought than Choriza. Your fav. Stayed though so congrats. 

I would 10000% rather see more from Aranxta than Choriza. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, loveisdead9582 said:

I actually liked Choriza in her original season. I have not enjoyed anything she has put out this season however. The third look may have been better constructed than Arantxa’s but it was still a bad look while Arantxa’s had a lot of potential but lacked execution. Overall, I was more interested in seeing what else Arantxa brought than Choriza. Your fav. Stayed though so congrats. 

I'm in the exact same boat :rip: When cast was announced, I was excited for Choriza and not for Arantxa, but ended up switching on them. I do think Arantxa will benefit from a bit more experience (and it's probably difficult participating in the early stages of her transition), so she might be better off on España AS2.

• Like 1

the UK girls needs to go 

they are no on the same level as the internationals queens

LGD playing into the production games with saving choriza :rip:

I hope Marina wins

LGD and Marina giving the give

the rest are serving backup dancers. shout out to keta tho x

LGD the star that you are. Loved Keta's looks too. Marina first two outfits were misses but the third was the best of the bunch.

I'm sorry but why does Tia look SO scared/insecure all the ******* time it actually pisses me off. Her corny confessionals, her BORING and cheap outfits, horrible runway walk (again that FACE where's the confidence?!)

Overal the ball was good. Beside the obvious (LGD) I really enjoyed Jonbers her looks. I got the fashion references. 

I think the problem with most of these girls are the mugs. Keta, Jonbers and Tia could use more paint to give a better illusion. They are not really highlighting the best part of their faces.

It's a shame this season is not getting as much buzz because I loved both episodes. They should have casted bigger names to draw in more viewership, but I guess that would make the job of production much harder. 

the French really know their fashion

I think Marina was bullshitting about not knowing how to sew, that was gorgeous

It's kinda funny queens paying 10s k for their runways and some other casually makes better one 1 day in the work room with much limited resource

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.