• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• genetic fail

• feelslikeadream

• KFC

1 hour ago, Rigalo said:

I thought scarlet did well and didn’t deserve being in the bottom but… her makeup or something is worse than AS6 and I’m not into it 

There's something about the UK studio's lighting. Marina's mug was kinda crunchy in some angles too

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Roberto said:

Why a third time tho (excluding Asia, of course, totally here for her and it would be her second time)?  :deadbanana4: like, enough is enough, there are like over 100 US Queens who can come back for a SECOND time. 3 times is unfair.

It's the rule for US queens for these VS The World seasons though...

Mayhem was such a waste of space. Did not feel bad at all.

18 hours ago, thedeathbymusic said:

who would ya'll have casted instead of Scarlet & Mayhem?

Thorgy Thor so we can see her interacting with Tia Kofi! And a filler queen like Blair StClair

9 hours ago, Roberto said:

Why a third time tho (excluding Asia, of course, totally here for her and it would be her second time)?  :deadbanana4: like, enough is enough, there are like over 100 US Queens who can come back for a SECOND time. 3 times is unfair.

Apparently only american girls who did All Stars before get invited for the vs. The World seasons 

• Like 1

Also I’m so glad Mayhem seems to have left in high spirits and is having fun with the situation on social media. No matter how you slice it her going home first ep is kind of embarrassing for her and it’s annoying seeing people drag her or be shady. I thought her runway was surprisingly solid and her talent made me fall out of my seat (tho for the wrong reasons) 

Thorgy needs to be on another All Stars  or Vs the world season, she is such good tv 

• Like 1

• Like 6

Mayhem leaving first means we get more eps with the international girls. That’s a win imo. 

• Like 12

The overhyped Mayhem doing probably the worst variety of all times and then trying to make a pact with the tops really did wonders for her career i guess ...

Also Marina deserves a proper All Stars , she is SUCH a star 

First time seeing La Grande , i love her 

• Like 3

Mayhem is a queen I'd love to see at a show/a brunch, but I don't think Drag Race or competition settings are a good fit for her.

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator

Mayhem at least has NERVE, trying to form an alliance with the top 2 with this track record across her three seasons:

WIN - SAFE - BTM - SAFE - OUT - BTM - SAFE - SAFE - OUT - OUT

:redface:

• Haha 11

I was really hyped because of the great cast and the comments but I thought the episode was kinda meh. A lot of the talent shows were mediocre (Can't believe Choriza was high for that mess) and the only look that gagged me was La Grande Dame's. 

16 hours ago, Rigalo said:

I thought scarlet did well and didn’t deserve being in the bottom but… her makeup or something is worse than AS6 and I’m not into it 

It's the eyebrows, she changed them and now they are really thin, I hated that. 

• Like 1

I need all the US and UK girls out first :jonny5: All the other international girlies are just hitting the right spot.

Glad Mayhem is taking this in stride but it was super embarrassing for her but I am not mad at her going home first considering she should have been first out in AS5 and still serves filler queen

• Like 2

Support the International Queens!

U0knWhk.png

Drag Race Fatigue 2: RuVenge of the Subtitles

The 2023 RuGirls Rate

22 hours ago, KFC said:

I'm so sorry but you not referring to the queens by name is giving microaggression.

It’s the first ep and I can’t remember all the names :rip:

I just read online that apparently the viewing figures for this were quite low. :dancehall: It would be a shame to see this (potentially) in trouble because UK vs The World is a really good way for international queens to get notoriety essentially for free. I know Global All Stars will be coming soon, but if it's like Drag Race US it'll only be available behind a paywall and outside the fanbase and people determined to watch it's restricting. I'm pretty sure the last US season available to the UK outside of WoW Presents+ was season 13. I presume GAS will be the same if it's a Paramount+ original.

I’m shocked there is no one from Canada.

All in all, very fair judging. I agree with the tops and bottoms, but swap Choriza with Scarlet.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, ALittleGauche said:

I’m shocked there is no one from Canada.

All in all, very fair judging. I agree with the tops and bottoms, but swap Choriza with Scarlet.

I still think that the Canadian queens wanted to stick with CvsTW since it has a cash prize (we didn’t know that this UKvsTW would have any until recently) or wait to see if they were going to be able to get into a US all stars like Jimbo. 

On 2/10/2024 at 6:48 AM, Afferty said:

the lipsync battle was like Charmender vs Gyarados battle :deadbanana2:

252+ Atk Choice Band CharMarina Thunder Punch vs. 0 HP / 0- Def LaGyaradame: 496-584 (149.8 - 176.4%) -- guaranteed OHKO

No contest, I fear

:ryan3:

---

Marina, Keta, Jonbers top 3 let's go :duca:

• Haha 3

On 2/10/2024 at 1:31 PM, Shinning said:

right…

I could never take Drag Race France seriously cause the host is SO mid. What authority does she have?

the same Brokelynn does, none,

Jimbo, Icesis, LGD, Paloma and Lolita (never saw past the 1st seasons of either tbh) deserved to be judged by Ru, or at least someone qualified like Supremme.

Getting a gig by default is wack, they need to rehire, it's been long enough.

• Like 1

Mehem miller is in the same category as eliminaysha nopez when it comes to not taking a hint :rip: think it’s time to give the drag race dream up

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

the same Brokelynn does, none

Brooke Lynn was a successful pageant queen before coming to the show AND is an Miss Continental winner, she's extremely polished, was top 2 during her season, had the most wins and would have won if RPDR wasn't a personality competition.

She's the most internationally known Drag Queen from Canada worldwide before getting the gig.

Hope this helps.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.