Drag Race vs The World

Hephaestus

That was a cute episode, but mainly because it was fun to see these girls back.

The talent show was meh (especially after the Espana All Stars one just a week ago) and the banter/cast chemistry isn't there yet.

Did not agree with Choriza being in the top and Scarlet in the bottom. Both should've been safe, but I actually enjoyed Scarlet's talent, while I found Choriza's really underwhelming. I think Hannah, Arantxa or even Keta were better for the third top. For the third bottom it could've been Tia or actually Choriza for me.

The Top2 and Bottom2 were spot on though.

Especially proud of Marina and LGD - my girls came to serve :heart2: 

Gothy's number itself wasn't actually that bad, I found it more entertaining and less corny than a couple others, but she still severely lacks stage presence and confidence.

Marina definitely won the lipsync and I'm glad she sent Mayhem home. Don't wanna be harsh, but Mayhem's showing this episode was truly embarrassing. I was already not particularly excited to see her back after just the MTQ and this episode was just... bye, girl.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• genetic fail

• feelslikeadream

• KFC

I am OBSESSED with La Grand Dame. She really is one a whole other level. Pure C.U.N.T 

• Like 5

What I will say is, seeing literal legends & actual runner-up all stars from all over the world compete against mediocre ass 7th place & first out queens from the UK & US franchise is WILD to me. Like it’s offensive at this point towards the other girls, especially knowing how the Ru-Girls will basically experience favoritism. Makes me mad already.

If La Grande Dame doesnt win this season…

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Marina and La Grande Dame really won this episode :clap3:

The rest of the talent shows were underwhelming, especially just coming off of All Stars Espana last week.

NOT Mayhem being the most entertaining on the season where she was a first boot though :toofunny3:

Love the potential UK alliance drama. If Gothy is in the bottom again next week, she's TOAST!

• Like 2

Also, anyone else thought Arantxa should've been in the bottom over Gothy? How exactly is pronouncing your name a talent?! At least Gothy showed an actual skill. Arantxa's fun in the confessionals though.

• Like 1

Mayhem…. Wow. :rip:

The international queens wiped the floor with the UK/US queens. It was like witnessing a murder :deadbanana:

Marina and La Grande Dame ate this episode up. Much deserved top 2.

• Like 7

I agree with many of you - the international girls ate as expected. Outside of Scarlet, the UK/US girls really flopped for me... I'm also really scared another season 1 thing will happen, where because of shenanigans the international girls will be done wrong, sent home, and we will get underwhelming finalists :doc: 

Also, maybe controversial, but I lowkey enjoyed Gothy the most out of the UK girls :fan: Her talent was actually kinda fun and she had some funny little moments in the confessionals/workroom. For some reason, Choriza's and Tia's charm and humor didn't translate like it did on their original seasons. And Jonbers is just Jonbers. 

Mayhem’s downfall needs to be studied. To think before her original run she was one of the most hyped queens to be on the show :rip:

Anyway, French icon LGD ate :clap3:

• Haha 1

Ru was sick this episode huh? 

1 hour ago, Scandalous said:

the way Marina, LGD, Keta & Hannah are LEAGUES above the flop UK ones they chose :ahh: 

so which one are they gonna payola? Tia whose fashion is still DREADFUL? Jonbers who is always just There? Choriza who’s still busted somehow? it’s definitely not Gothy

Well they literally payola's Blu freaking Hydrangea last time so anything is possible :skull:

The way Marina's talent show was miled ahead of everyone else. Let alone how she washed LGD on the lipsync. This girl deserves better than competing on a Vs. The World season

• Thanks 3

• ATRL Moderator
2 hours ago, Ponzi said:

My 2 faves on top :jonny6::jonny6::jonny6:

ME TOO, plus my least favorite girl going home first! I can't believe everything went the right way :jonny4:

LGD and Marina better SLAY these other girls. (But also never fall in the bottom or they'll get Jimboed.)

• Like 3

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Scandalous said:

so which one are they gonna payola? Tia whose fashion is still DREADFUL? Jonbers who is always just There? Choriza who’s still busted somehow? it’s definitely not Gothy

I guess Choriza is the best guess since she got a TOP placement this week despite her dancing being truly awful and awkward :deadbanana2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Ru just doesn’t like Scarlet. Stop inviting her back! :rip:

It was great to see the girls but it was kind of a underwhelming talent show. Glad Mayhem got the boot. Her not even knowing the girls names pissed me off. Gothy and Arantxa OUT next :clap3:LGD, Keta and Marina for Top3.

Muva :jonny5:

• Like 7

It's actually cruel that they cast all these US/UK boogers to compete against these international powerhouses and Arantxa :rip:

• Haha 3

Mayhem :bibliahh: the single most embarassing queen in Drag Race history. i can't imagine how much money she's wasted on runway packages at this point :rip:

oh marina ... the star that you are

• Like 1

How do you get cast as filler after years of fans literally campaigning to get you on the show, send yourself home from your second season and then still get an invite back to compete on a third where you do so poorly your peers send you home on the first episode :ahh: she's like the anti Jujubee

40 minutes ago, KFC said:

How do you get cast as filler after years of fans literally campaigning to get you on the show, send yourself home from your second season and then still get an invite back to compete on a third where you do so poorly your peers send you home on the first episode :ahh: she's like the anti Jujubee

I guess when you aren't booked and busy this sht happens.... :ahh:

3 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

ME TOO, plus my least favorite girl going home first! I can't believe everything went the right way :jonny4:

LGD and Marina better SLAY these other girls. (But also never fall in the bottom or they'll get Jimboed.)

Girl, I wouldn't be able to handle another Jimbo/Pangina situation, especially with Marina and LGD :jonny5:

ok so

mayhem only came with 1 bag, she accepted the invite but wanted to go first, i think she had this in her contract that's what i think

LGD talent show was great, and aranxa was funny, i cracked at gothy being happy how the last trick turned out 
i liked scarlet show
Keta is killing it her runway was amazing! and talent show was a performance! i am not surprised that she didn't topped her talent show on Holland but that was one of the best

my bttms were choriza mayhem and jonbers
and tops: 
marina -  i told yall she kong kill it , LGD

i am gonna say it
**** uk and us, international are konna kill it just for uk queen to win 

That was possibly the worst talent show this series has ever seen. Truly deplorable and lacking in anything ANYONE should pay money for apart from a handful of performances. Scarlet should have been high at the very least… absolute mess. Chorizo should have been bottom with Arantxa, Mayhem and Gothy

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.