Drag Race vs The World

Hephaestus

11 hours ago, loveisdead9582 said:

I’ll do my best. I just hate the subtitles. Half the time they’re wrong or they don’t capture the context of the joke. 

They def speak Tagalog but they also speak a lot of English in the Philippines seasons as well so it’s not like you have to read the entire time 

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• genetic fail

• feelslikeadream

• KFC

Rooting for LGD 100%

• Thanks 1

I love the cast but I can't help but feel the American spots are completely WASTED. Why have Mayhem who gave up basically her first two seasons and Scarlet, both for a THIRD time? When we could have some other representation like someone from Canada? an Italian queen? I'm sure there's plenty of queens from Italia 1 and 2 that would slay a spot even though I haven't watched.

• Like 1

On 1/13/2024 at 11:24 PM, pxxxtrick said:

Excited to see Keta on my screen again omg. 

The girls truly have no idea she's gonna gobble them up :ahh: The only reason Keta was cut was because a superior ***** snatched the crown that season but it should've been hers she's so immensely talented. Anyone's got Punny's twitter? I wanna follow her as well.

• ATRL Moderator
7 minutes ago, Lexiel said:

Why have Mayhem who gave up basically her first two seasons

• Haha 4

I can't wait for Marina to STOMP da whole competition

1 minute ago, feelslikeadream said:

I did NOT want to go there

who-me-mistress-isabelle-brooks.gif

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Lexiel said:

I love the cast but I can't help but feel the American spots are completely WASTED. Why have Mayhem who gave up basically her first two seasons and Scarlet, both for a THIRD time? When we could have some other representation like someone from Canada? an Italian queen? I'm sure there's plenty of queens from Italia 1 and 2 that would slay a spot even though I haven't watched.

The US queens obviously aren’t meant to be the focus

I’m sure Scarlet will do well

1 minute ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

The US queens obviously aren’t meant to be the focus

I’m sure Scarlet will do well

Sure but why bring girls who aren't meant to be the focus? You're basically saying they're filler.

4 minutes ago, Lexiel said:

Sure but why bring girls who aren't meant to be the focus? You're basically saying they're filler.

Because they are ddd. It’s obvious Marina, La Grand or w/e and the UK girls are to be the focus here

Mayhem/Scarlet are both early outs on their OG seasons and on their AS runs and we know Ru ain’t crazy about either. They are filler lol

Edited by Big Bad Wolf

6 minutes ago, Lexiel said:

Every season but AS2 has filler

Sorry but a GOOD cast has no filler queens.

who-me-mistress-isabelle-brooks.gif

• Like 1

Also I wouldn’t be surprised if some of these girls are alternates or weren’t the first choice @Lexiel.

Tia Kofi is just not *****, she is missing the faggotry, there is NO serving from here.

• Thanks 5
  • Thumbs Down 3

31 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

Also I wouldn’t be surprised if some of these girls are alternates or weren’t the first choice @Lexiel.

Allegedly, Mayhem is an alternate. Similarly to Kendall in CvsTW, she probably didn’t have as much time to get her stuff done so idk how well she’s going to do. Scarlet I can at least kind of see since she did better in AS6 than her original season. I believe the person that Mayhem replaced was 

Spoiler

Miz Cracker. 

I’ve always felt that the US queens were meant to me the “mentors”. Still competing but they’ve done this a few times. Despite Mo being shady at first she did give Janey the idea that snagged her the win of UKvsTW1 episode 2. Both vsTW so far have had some unexpected eliminations (Jimbo and Pangina in UK and Icesis/Kendall in Canada) so who knows. 

Edited by loveisdead9582

20 minutes ago, loveisdead9582 said:
Spoiler

Miz Cracker

Suddenly I'm ok with Mayhem being cast. More than ok in fact. Give that ***** the crown!

• Haha 6

It's obvious they casted Gothy and Arantxa to go home first. Otherwise they should've done a non elimination season, because Marina, Hannah, Tia, La Grande Dame and Keta are all heavy hitters; and Jonbers, Choriza and Scarlet could be wild cards. This cast is amazing even if I don't like some of the picks here, I hope they do 10 episodes.

1 hour ago, loveisdead9582 said:

I believe the person that Mayhem replaced was 

Reveal hidden contents

Miz Cracker. 

I’

Wow. Mayhem should automatically at least get miss congeniality for saving us from this! 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

The US and UK picks are very questionable 

I'm excited to see queens from smaller franchises mope the floor with those 

The way Tia is allergic to serving... Girl what glow up? That make up is still busted :toofunny3:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

What is Tia's talent though? Like for real, everyone has something they can do somewhat well but not her. Her taste is ****, her lipsyncs are ****, her make-up is ****, she's ****

• Like 4

Meet the queens is up

Scarlet seems… like a real person now. Loved the outfit.

Marina seems interesting. Philippines is next on my watch list. 

Tia.. the dress is better but… makeup? Still love her though.

Keta… got kicked out? That could be an interesting storyline. It’ll be fun to see what she brings. is she actually spooky or is that just something shes doing for the MTQ

Choriza changed her makeup??? Does she own a mirror? I do kind of hope she brings the drama though. 

Meh-hem Filler looks great as usual. Delusion… delude yourself. 

Jonbers has had a glow up for sure. Her eyebrows are almost gone but whatever works. I hope she steps it up in the fashion area because I enjoyed her on UK4. 

Arantxa seems meh from what I’ve seen. Maybe she will surprise me though. 

Gothy is the first ever pork chop to not come back on a regular season first before competing in an all stars season right? Her makeup looks about the same but she has the most to show us since we didn’t see much of her during UK1. 

Hannah got her lips fixed kinda. Good for her. Probably the funniest MTQ. 

Le Grand Dame looks fabulous. She seemed to be the weakest with English so I worry for her in comedy challenges. 

Edited by loveisdead9582

4 hours ago, dumbsparce said:

What is Tia's talent though? Like for real, everyone has something they can do somewhat well but not her. Her taste is ****, her lipsyncs are ****, her make-up is ****, she's ****

GET HER. The way people randomly decided to gas her up after her atrocious run on her season perplexes me. She is probably one of, if not, the worst queen to appear on the UK franchise. Not one redeeming quality and by the looks of this promo pic, she still looks basic, busted and boring

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 3

Arantxa's mediocre ass still trying her hardest to have Trixie's laugh :rip:

I love this cast but as many people probably mentioned, HUGE missed opportunity to not cast Thorgy and Tia on the same season :dies:

I'm hoping Keta brings it, she was so good on Holland 2. I haven't seen Ph nor Fr, but I'm rooting for both Marina and LGD. I love Scarlet too so I'm happy to see her again, hopefully she'll get some kind of redemption this time around.

Edited by ainadalkaz

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.