Drag Race vs The World

Hephaestus

I really wanted to see Fierce in a season judged by Ru. I'm sure she'd be obsessed with her and potentially hand her the crown Krystal Versave style if Fierce polishes herself a bit more. Hopefully we'll see her again on an american AS.

• Like 2

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• genetic fail

• feelslikeadream

• KFC

Currently watching the finale and I'm just so so proud of Ra'Jah. I totally felt her frustration on S11 and I'm so happy that she a.) won the crown and showed the world how fab, kind and talented she is and b.) for handling these interviews in this episode so fabulously.

A true pro, radiating warmth and excitement and sisterly love. 

What a queen! :clap3:

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

I've loved Lemon since Canada 1 so i'm so happy she won :clap3: yes she might've had some obvious payola/winner edits but she never flopped any of the challenges and she deserved the win. let's quit pretending this is anothed Tia situation

• Like 3
  • Thanks 8
  • Thumbs Down 3

35 minutes ago, dumbsparce said:

I really wanted to see Fierce in a season judged by Ru. I'm sure she'd be obsessed with her and potentially hand her the crown Krystal Versave style if Fierce polishes herself a bit more. Hopefully we'll see her again on an american AS.

me too

Idk what happened with her this season, she never really got her moment to shine other than runways

she thought she ate this so bad clsxkskcjsm

• Haha 4
  • Thumbs Down 2

27 minutes ago, Rigalo said:

she thought she ate this so bad clsxkskcjsm

But she did :michael:

• Thanks 11
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

53 minutes ago, genetic fail said:

But she did :michael:

Feeling the need to run to social media to justify your win the morning after your crowning isn't really an eat for me. Im totally fine with her win, I just think this tweet is cringy :skull: 

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 3

And this is exactly why a 'Vs. the World' season would never work well. Just look at Blue, tia & Lemon now. It's clear they were pushed by production to win. While Lemon certainly deserved to win unlike the others, it was obvious that kennedy/alexis wouldn't take the crown this season. The outcome was just too predictable from the start, but at least the queens made it entertaining. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

I have something random about Lemon to complain about. She said the *** too much in her confessionals and it just doesn't really feel natural for her to cuss that much. It hit me the wrong way for some reason.

• Confused 1

7 hours ago, Iceland said:

And this is exactly why a 'Vs. the World' season would never work well. Just look at Blue, tia & Lemon now. It's clear they were pushed by production to win. While Lemon certainly deserved to win unlike the others, it was obvious that kennedy/alexis wouldn't take the crown this season. The outcome was just too predictable from the start, but at least the queens made it entertaining. 

how is blue pushed lol I'm sure the even the producers are shocked that jimbo and pangina got eliminated back to back :lmao:

wait... cheryl kinda won that lipsync? idk why they didn't give her the top 2 spot, would've been nice to have her and lemon in top 2 considering the outcome of ukvtw1

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Tia kofi part 2 but at least lemon doesnt look like she made her package in a halloween store

I'm sorry but both Kennedy and ESPECIALLY Alexis chewed lemon up in those lipsyncs :ahh:

The sloppy editing during Hideaway tells it all.

These versus the world seasons are just embarrassing 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

2 good things to come out from this season:

New found love for Alexis and what a gorgeous STAR Fierce is. I absolutely stan her

• ATRL Moderator
15 hours ago, Scandalous said:

I've loved Lemon since Canada 1 so i'm so happy she won :clap3: yes she might've had some obvious payola/winner edits but she never flopped any of the challenges and she deserved the win. let's quit pretending this is anothed Tia situation

Tia deserved her crown MUCH more than Lemon did 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 7
  • Thumbs Down 13

2 minutes ago, khalyan said:

Oh please, production had Marina lose a lip sync to Hannah Conda of all queens so Tia wouldn't be annihilated once again when she lip synced for the crown against her :rip:

At least Lemon proved she has talent, what does Tia do successfully?

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Yeah, I'm not even a Lemon stan like that, but comparing her win to Tia's is just CRAZY :rip: 

Lemon actually did well in the challenges and brought some decent runways. No comment on Tia...

• Thanks 4

Y'all are insane lemon is the most deserving of all the vs the world seasons :rip: and I'm a rajah Stan.

• Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 3

Kennedy didn't know the words to the second verse and she went into choreography mode for the second chorus and by her face you can tell she forgot about the build-up before it. :michael:

Lemon vs Alexis was tighter but still Lemon served better mouth and had a much better track record.

Both Alexis and Ra'Jah had the worst track record in their top 4. Having them win back to back just because they're the most popular in the cast would have been as produced as you're making Lemon winning seem. :zzz:

• Like 2

Did Rajah really do those final portraits??

Kennedy ate that lip sync

• Like 2

1 hour ago, CroNich said:

Did Rajah really do those final portraits??

Naur. They most likely put an AI filter over the photos taken of the queens

• Like 1

me on april fools:

3 hours ago, khalyan said:

• Haha 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

Thorgy was right, Tia's uncle really works for BBC and bought her a ticket for Drag Race (and a crown too apparently): it's @khalyan :mandown:

• Haha 5

To think that Blue is the only Vs the World winner that wasn't "gifted" the crown like any of the others 

:ahh:

Edited by LastKiss
  • Haha 2

Tia was pushed too, but Phlegmon was gifted tops and the crown by a close friend, at least Tia's was a less shady BBC payola.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.