• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• genetic fail

• feelslikeadream

• KFC

I'm okay with Fierce not winning this because she's setting herself up for a return on an actual All Stars season.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

Fierce's mirror message :ahh: :ahh: Clock the producers!

glad her fake ass went home tbh 

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 5

1 hour ago, Rigalo said:

I'm bummed Fierce isn't making it to the finale (and also that she kinda flopped this season nnnn) but Cheryl objectively has had her best showing so far so I guess she deserves the Top 4. Idk what the overall feeling was but this challenge was a MESS for me. Dropping in and out of the snatch game characters was so sloppy and just… strange. Snatch Game hasn't been funny in years but I would have taken a regular one over this 

It seems they could only have 6 episodes and didn't wanna choose between Snatch Game and a Rusical. Even if some of their decisions are a miss or need finesse I appreciate the risks Canada's been taking on their own like the Golden Beaver and last week's reading maxi challenge.

OT I need a compilation of Fierce saying "competition" lol

I'm really happy for Cheryl making the finale. She's a really lovable character and that story she told about the fans saying everyone in UK vs the World was robbed except for her made me root for her this time around (and she did a good job throughout the season).

Also really happy for Kennedy and Lemon, love them both. I hope Lemon kills that finale and wins the crown.

• Like 2

Sorry, I don't care that Lemon has done well in the competition, her drag is simply boring and uninspired for me. 

#TeamAlexis

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

19 hours ago, Bewitched said:
  Hide contents

When was this season filmed bc Fierce mentioned Plane Jane's snatch game win in her rusical number?

Also, I get that Lemon has basically done the best this entire season and they're pushing her for the win but man am I sad that Alexis or Kennedy ain't gonna win ugh who knows when they'll show up on drag race again…

If the final lip sync for the crown ends up being Kennedy and Lemon we about to get a Marina/Hannah lip sync edit 2.0 💀 

I think it filmed earlier this year around the time that S16 was airing or shortly after. 

this was the worst Rusical ever. 

• Like 4

this season had such a strong start but weak ending. tbh these mini-season aren't good. Not enough episodes to build a story arch or give more people a chance to win challenges. like this competition is ending when it feels like it should just be heating up

• Like 3

Lemon deserves to win 

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

Cheryl robbed again, the snatch game rusical being a complete dogshit mess...Lemon's inflated track record. Oh, vs the world seasons are truly the worst.

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 2

#TeamLemon :party:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Cheryl her runway :skull: is she not ashamed to show up like that on her 3rd attempt at Drag Race? No selfawareness

Alexis MUST have had a fashion girlie helping her with her package.

She has been consistantly looking modern, polished, clean and interesting on the runway.

Can't say the same for another American girl who still can't seem to paint her mug properly 90 years into her career.

4Qcu70R.gif

• Thanks 1

while i admire the creativity of the producers on this season, that challenge was such a mess :rip: they only gave them 1 single snatch game question

• Like 2

Im a little bit tired of these queens who try to stay relevant by joining drag race every few years and having an agreement with the producers to stay until the final 

• Like 1

they NEED to cast fierce on one of the upcoming all stars season that will have at least 10+ episodes, she's made for tv

• Like 3

On 8/18/2024 at 2:28 AM, Iceland said:

Lemon doesn't deserve the crown… but then I remember that one of these vs the world seasons winners is  Tia :suburban:

...and blu :suburban: 

the way the only good vtw winner is rajah :suburban:

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, shark_heather said:

Im a little bit tired of these queens who try to stay relevant by joining drag race every few years and having an agreement with the producers to stay until the final 

And who would that be? Cheryl and Lemon have never made a finale before, Alexis missed the finale on her last two seasons and Kennedy was voted into her finale by her peers :confused:

A Lemon win is just sooo predictable even if she deserves it. I wish the LSFTC was genuine in that it went to the person who wins the LS and not the pre-select. 

4 hours ago, KFC said:

and Kennedy was voted into her finale by her peers :confused:

LOL like who believes that 

The production told them who to vote so Shangela will stay out of the final and Trixie will snatch the crown . Kennedy was pushed to the final by the production 

Dont get me wrong im not saying she is not good , but she is completely irrelevant no matter how many times she competes and that shows she is missing smth 

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

What a horrible challenge :rip:

Lemon is going to win but we knew from the day ep1 dropped 

Cheryl is a horrible drag queen and horribly this entire season

Kennedy is entertaining but I don't even remember how she got those two wins

Alexis had a major glowup this season which is insane because this is her fourth time competing. She's really pushing herself and she's the only one who deserves to win this season

The only good thing to come out from this season is me discovering Fierce because she's an absolute star :clap3:

• Thanks 1

On 8/17/2024 at 9:28 PM, Iceland said:

Lemon doesn't deserve the crown… but then I remember that one of these vs the world seasons winners is  Tia :suburban:

vs The World is not canon

moo.png

• Haha 6

Kennedy for the crown! :jonny4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.