RuPaul's Drag Race UK vs The World | S2 | Out now!

Hephaestus

Victoria’s outfit looked like warts, I had to look away. 

Kendall leaving first was correct. 

I like Rita, but nothing she did this ep was top 2 worthy. It could’ve easily been Icesis, Raja or Silky instead. 

It’s nice to see Raja on screen again, that runway was stunning. :clap3:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• genetic fail

• feelslikeadream

• KFC

I haven't watched Canada 2, UK 3 and Down Under so I'm not familiar with most of these girls but them seem to be quite fun :clap3:

Vanity was clearly the best, I would give other top 2 placement to either Icesis or Ra'Jah tbh. Rita was actually one of my least faves in the challenge

the Vanity glow up :clap3:  her make up is gorgeous, her looks were impeccable and she slayed that verse.

Silky's runway was so gorgeous as well, and of course Rajah in her self made look? Wow :clap3:

Glad Kendall is OUT :clap3:

Happy for Vanity :clap3: 

Glad Kendall went home first :clap3: So satisfying to watch after having to see her one whole season last year :fan: 

Rita was Safe at best, Icesis should've been High over her instead :biblio: Seems like they're pushing her again...

Im happy Stephanie got to stay another week but she obviously doesn't belong in this competition :priceless: 

Anita too, WTF IS THAT DRESS?? The way she was describing it... i was cringing all the way :skull: 

The cast should've been:

Rita Baga

Kendall Gender

Gia Metric 

Synthia Kiss 

Art Simone

Rajah O Hara

Silky Nutmeg

Vanity Milan

Victoria Scone

Icesis shouldn't be there for obvious reasons, Stephanie is just a cute girl and there's a reason why Anita is an early out :cm:

Personally: 

WIN: Vanity & Icesis 

HIGH: Ra'Jah & Silky 

SAFE: Victoria & Kendall & Rita  

BOTTOM 2:  Anita and Stephanie 

I'm not super mad at Kendall leaving though. The fact that she reused her horse runway for the challenge this episode kinda gives me the impression she didn't have much time to plan for this season. 

WIN: Vanity, Icesis

HIGH: Ra'jah

SAFE: Victoria, Kendall, Silky

LOW: Stephanie

BOTTOM: Rita, Anita

No one can convince me Rita didn't belong in the bottom. Her placement gagged me for all the wrong reasons. Here we go again :skull:

WIN: Vanity, Silky

HIGH: Rajah

SAFE: Rita, Victoria and Icesis

LOW: Kendall

BTM: Anitta and Stephanie

Rita is so cringe. That lip sync was so bizarre and she’s so desperate to be Jimbo. I cannot do another season of her being pushed, I hope this was a fluke. If we’re pushing for a Canadian winner, Icesis can take it again.

Terrible judging giving me Canada's Drag Race season 1 teas :bibliahh:

Silky and Rita should've been the top 2, bottom 2 should've been Anita and Vanity :zzz:

Silky demolished everyone else thoroughly, Stephanie shouldn't have been in the bottom, especially with that runway, Vanity sounded awful, low energy, and her outfit has been done a thousand times already, but better, so I know it wasn't the look that pushed her above the rest.. I like Anita, but her look was bottom worthy, worst of the night, her performance wasn't good either.. :zzz:

also the audacity to say Rita's getting payola'd when Vanity's mediocrity is being praised, she's an amazing lip sync performer, but that's where it ends... UK Season 3 teas :bibliahh:

Edited by GotMyBlueprint

Ritas lip sync schtick was sooo annoying IA. Glad Vanity ate ha up. Speaking of, her makeup looks soooo good :heart2:

Icesis had a good verse but her hair kept getting in the way? She looks so snatched though. 

Anita did alright in the challenge but she bombed the runway. I’m glad she stayed even if she deserved bttm 2.

Silky slayed the first ep NGL. And looking forward to seeing more of Rajah of course. 

I’m interested to see what miss Scone brings since we didn’t get to see much of her. I can see her being good at snatch but we’ll see!

Overall a good premier and I liked the mix bag of queens. 

Rajah and Silky ate 10/10 (as they should, 3rd time)

Rita was amazing, she looked POLISHED to PERFECTION and was on brand. 

Stephs look was AMAZING, just gorgeous, imagine Shea modeling that, a concept.

Icesis was BAD in the performance, hair was all over her face, looks were 10/10 though.

Anitta's dress was too big, like.... 

Kendall Gender never shouldve been there, or on CS2.

Steph’s look, while traditional was kinda boring and reminded me of Moana’s Halloween costumes. I think the headpiece was the main star but it was too big.

Silky slayed this episode… that runway should have gotten her top two with the energy from her performance 

Vanity winning more money the all the winners in UK :jonny:

rita needs to go ASAP

proud of vanity, she smashed this episode. i think ra’jah or icesis should’ve been in the top with her though… rita was safe at best but i don’t find her as offensive as in her original season

Edited by butterflymimi

Kendall was humbled omfg :jonny5: Fave season already. She NEVER deserved to make it as far as she did in her OG season. The audacity when she said she was going to be Pangina'd as if she will ever reach that stardom. I guess I'm a Vanity stan now :clap3: 

• ATRL Moderator

So glad Kendall served OUT :clap3:

But Rita being top is a HUGE red flag. Looks like we're in for another season of Rita payola :redface:

16 hours ago, mokitsu said:

the Vanity glow up :clap3:  her make up is gorgeous, her looks were impeccable and she slayed that verse.

I know that's a lie because that wig was coming undone from the back and her own hair was popping out and it didn't match her head. 

5 hours ago, Rabbit said:

Why do people hate Kendall so much :deadbanana4:

Hate is a strong word but what exactly is there to love?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.