Canada's Drag Race Canada vs The World | S2 | Trailer Out, Jul 19

Hephaestus

Realistically, this cast is actually pretty decent. Somehow I just know that the judging will be terrible and ruin it for me. With a few exceptions, there aren't any terrible casting choices. 

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• genetic fail

• KFC

• feelslikeadream

16 hours ago, JoeRobert said:

I'm just catching up on s4, I'm on the lip sync episode and I can't believe Venus wins this whole season…why does she have no body? Like she always just looks so basic. 

the cast suffered because Melinda was the only one with a unique pov. I don't get Venus' win either since Aurora and Nearah were 10x the performer she is 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, HonourableVomit said:

the cast suffered because Melinda was the only one with a unique pov. I don't get Venus' win either since Aurora and Nearah were 10x the performer she is 

I haven't watched the finale yet but I'm shocked Aurora didn't win, of the top 4 queens Venus really was the most underwhelming.

Canada VS the World looks so bad. Any of the queens not from Canada looked a damn mess in the promo. I'm rooting for Fiercalicious though. I really hope Alexis messes with Eureka for some reason...I guess I'm messy but I'm dead if Eureka has no haters.

1 hour ago, Just a Gay on ATRL said:

I would love to see Ru's reaction to Melinda on US AS 

Oh I just know she'd live for her crazy ass

:suburban:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

16 hours ago, BrattyBottom said:

I DARE one of you to say something shady about Melinda.

She's pretty much the only reason I would rewatch season 4. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, loveisdead9582 said:

I know a few of the queens irl and they are all TALENTED AF. I thought S04 was a great season...

25 minutes ago, BrattyBottom said:

I know a few of the queens irl and they are all TALENTED AF. I thought S04 was a great season...

I'm not saying that the queens aren't talented. It just wasn't my favorite season. Idk. Maybe I'll give it a second chance. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, loveisdead9582 said:

She def brought the drama and made it worth watching. The other queens had looks but not the charisma.

• Like 2

S4 is good but Melinda is def the standout imo, in the sense that once she left I didn't really care anymore.

i LOVE S3 but I think that's contingent with the fact the Fierce is probably my favorite contestant from Canada. Everything she says is funny to me :rip: 

stopped watching after that season with kendal kardashian or whatever her name is. Is it worth still watching?  

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, terrijoe said:

stopped watching after that season with kendal kardashian or whatever her name is. Is it worth still watching?  

The season after Kendall had the worst contestant of all time, Miss Fiercalicious, who literally made me quit the show

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

6 hours ago, KFC said:

The season after Kendall had the worst contestant of all time, Miss Fiercalicious, who literally made me quit the show

MOTHER is back on CanvtW2 :smitten: 

On 7/6/2024 at 9:51 PM, loveisdead9582 said:

Nearah's Lipsyncs and feuds

Auroras looks

Melinda being iconic every episode

Venus slaying

52 minutes ago, KFC said:

I'm PRAYING she's first out

I kinda hope Brooke is a sadistic ***** and cuts her at fourth :sistrens:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.