• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• genetic fail

• KFC

• feelslikeadream

Besides Kennedy, Lemon, and Fiercalicious, this cast is doing nothing for me. 

Why does Cheryl seem to get so much exposure compared to other UK queens? She seems lovely but I've never been impressed by her.

She's a decent lipsyncer… by UK standards… I guess?

seeing Kenedy makes me smile

• Like 1

I'm usually optimistic, but I'm not excited for this at all :'( I think it's mainly cause these VS seasons always feel so cheap and messy to me.

The cast just seems... idk, lots of queens we've seen a lot of, some girls who could wait a lil longer, and some not particularly exciting choices. 

Right now I'm rooting for Fierce the most. Alexis and Kennedy should be exciting too. Hoping Lemon and Tynomi get some redemption. 

• Like 2

There is only one queen outside of Canada, UK or US... how disappointing. 

• Thanks 1

• ATRL Moderator

Lemon?!

Alexis Mateo?!

Kennedy Davenport?!

MISS FIERCALICIOUS?!

Oh, we're eating :WAP: This is the best cast in AGES. (But it's so random how they got La Kahena from France when there are SO many amazing queens they could have pulled from that franchise nnnn.)

• Like 3

Alexis, Eureka, Kennedy, Cheryl, Lemon.... AGAIN??? keep it.

Fierce for the win or bust 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ZeroSuitBritney said:

VS the anglosphere 

There are literally hundreds of eligible contestants. There is NO good reason for a queen to be invited to compete three or even four times :skull: 

With that being said, Kennedy and Alexis are two of my all time faves so I'm happy to see them back

• Like 1

Kennedy/Alexis/Fierce/Lemon perfect top 4 wbk

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ZeroSuitBritney said:

..the girls are saying no? :skull: 

team Fierce. it's gonna be hard watching alexis and kennedy lose again. but fierce all the wya for me

The way the cast is half STARS and half DUDS nnnnn :dies:

I would love to say that Kennedy or Alexis got this in the bag, but since Ra'Jah won S1 Lemon or Fierce are easily winning this (and I'm not too mad tbh)

6 hours ago, Both Sides Now said:

Why does Cheryl seem to get so much exposure compared to other UK queens? She seems lovely but I've never been impressed by her.

She's a decent lipsyncer… by UK standards… I guess?

Might be because of her personality. Or maybe the good UK girls have declined the invitation.

3 hours ago, KFC said:

There are literally hundreds of eligible contestants. There is NO good reason for a queen to be invited to compete three or even four times :skull: 

With that being said, Kennedy and Alexis are two of my all time faves so I'm happy to see them back

I think you answered your question, they are probably going to bring more viewers than a random girl from the newer seasons. 

This cast…

Rooting for Alexis again ig

The cast isn't terrible. I was expecting a snooze fest to be honest. Fierce has needed to come back for a season with some drama queens. Thank god for Kennedy, Fierce, Lemon, and Alexis. I hope to see Cheryl do better than… mediocre. Is it bad that I looked t the promo poster and confidently that Megami?!? 

Wtf was La Kahena's hair? Also… really??? Eureka? Again? Kim Chi's shade seems exceptionally shady right now and I love it. 

Le Fil and Tynomi are wild cards for me. I hope they bring it. 

Eureka being in another drag race season right now is so stinkin funny :laugh:

• Haha 1

tbh, it would be a good cast if these queens weren't being rehashed AGAIN, like we've seen the majority of these queens so recently. I really wish they'd retire this dumb vs the world franchise, it kinda cheapens the brand and the winners never really feel like part of the winners circle

• Like 2

Lemon and Fierce :duca: 

eurstinka and alexis 2 of my LEAST fav US queens ever tho :deadbanana2: hope they push Kennedy instead of those 

thank god Fierce is there

Alexis said the promo colors were purple green and pink and explicitly said yellow was not an approved color for the promo kinda indirectly @ing lemon 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.