Canada's Drag Race Canada vs The World | S2 | Trailer Out, Jul 19

Hephaestus

On 4/1/2024 at 8:13 PM, publikcitizen said:

Tia is getting so much racist hate and death threat on social media. It's so sad and f'd up. I really hate this fandom. 

I am a certified OTKH but I will never understand why people dedicate so much time to hating queens they don't like, on their pages nonetheless. It's so embarrassing. Like imagine one day those comments come up somewhere in the future, I would be mortified over being called out for acting so foolish over a reality TV show. It's just sad.

Willam is such a bitter soul but I agree with her saying that they want Marina on another season. This was Tia's time, now or never, because she wouldn't exactly translate well to American audiences imo. However, LGD and especially Marina are prime Jimbo AS8 material. Praying Marina gets casted on a GAS season, she'd dominate without production tactics stopping her.

• Like 4

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• genetic fail

• KFC

• feelslikeadream

There is no ******* way she spent 25 THOUSAND pounds on her looks :ahh:

On 4/5/2024 at 6:54 AM, Bimbo said:

I'm sorry but

8c4ab2613b7055addb07d4b159606a3f954991a7

Christ. 

To rant for a bit, this is why we hated the "glow-up" storyline for her. Her charm on S2 is that she sucked at drag but she still tried and cracked a few self-deprecating jokes here and there.

Did her crunchy mug improve? No.

Did her taste improve? No.

Did her ability to design improve? Slighty. 

She hasn't really improved any of her skills in drag; she just spent more money on her package. Hell, even Jonbers seemed to improve her craft more than Tia :skull: Tia is still a novice drag queen unlike LGD, Marina, Hannah & Keta. 

• Like 8

On 4/5/2024 at 1:54 PM, Bimbo said:

I'm sorry but

And none of them will be remembered next week

• Haha 1

So minus taxes she probs made what, 5K profit?

• Haha 1

what a joke this entire series is  :skull:

please just cancel this and canada v the world and focus on Global All Stars I guesss..... 

Wait I just realized they now can push Marina and have her win US All Stars 10 after getting robbed ala Jimbo :eddie:

• Like 1

Tia deserved lashings for being so MID tho aside from the comedy challenges.. 🤭

Spoiler

Apparently, both Marina and Hanna got invites to All Stars 10.

• Like 1

oh this was CAMP!

• 3 weeks later...

so uk vs the world girlies went on tour and this is what we got:

like how you cannot live for the doll that is gothy 

Seeing Tia get all these media opportunities with a half done face of makeup and her lace showing. Whew :rip:

• Haha 4

16 hours ago, KFC said:

Seeing Tia get all these media opportunities with a half done face of makeup and her lace showing. Whew :rip:

well she's from uk so....

I have attended the tour on Saturday in Manchester and it was great. I had a Meet & Greet ticket so I got to meet the dolls. If y'all wants a more detailed review, I can write something later.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

13 hours ago, pigeon said:

I have attended the tour on Saturday in Manchester and it was great. I had a Meet & Greet ticket so I got to meet the dolls. If y'all wants a more detailed review, I can write something later.

I'd love to hear more about it. 

14 hours ago, pigeon said:

Did Gothy Kendoll dance the house down boots?

Ok, I am back by popular demand :gaycat2: The show started at 20:00, the doors opened for the general audience at 19:00, M&G started at 18:00. Everything was on time, which was a nice surprise for me as a Madonna stan, I also think this shows how professional the cast really is. I never met a RuGirl before except Choriza, because they don't really come to the city I live but of course I heard the rumors about Valentina and Alyssa Edwards.

The M&G was very nice. They were grouped in two (LDG, Marina, Mayhem, Scarlett and Jonbers, Gothy, Hannah, Tia, Choriza). I told Marina that we need to see her in a crown. Scarlett asked me if I am the drama, Tia told me that I have very beautiful eyes. Hannah was kinda thirsting over me but I kinda expected that because she texted me on Grindr before. She also joked that Jonbers was built in Turkey (I am Turkish).

Gothy DJ'ed at the beginning, she didn't have a proper DJ booth though so I am not sure how much of it was in real time. It was cute, it got the audience hyped.

After the DJ set, the show has started. They all have entered by one by to the stage on their hometown looks with RuPaul's introduction and some soundbits from their own voiceovers from the first episode. Marina Summers got expectedly the most cheering. There is no way she won't be asked for another season and I don't think she would lose that season. She is basically Jimbo 2.0.

Tia had like a host-like role. They had this bit with Gothy being filmed by Marina Summers with her doing the Rawr. It was funny and the audience reacted well Tia really hyped Gothy saying she was very influencal on the British drag scene and without her Sminty Drop and Krystal Versance wouldn't exist.

I was a OMH hater because she ****** up both her All Stars and VS the World seasons but she was charming af. You can really see that she was been there, done that and really seasoned. She was perfectly poised. I really warmed up to her. She did her signature eye number.

Jonbers did a Training Season/ Look What You Made Me Do number. It was fine, I feel like she relied on the singers/songs than her performance.

Gothy's number was basically walking around with a cape. I understand why Tia decided to keep her. She is like a child, you cannot help but root for her. She just dabbles on the stage and it is so charming in a cute, innocent way.

Choriza did a Marge Simpson number with reveals. Was it fun? Yes. Did I live? No. I just don't see how it is really related to her brand. I also don't see how blue pubes are funny. She has so many funny, upbeat songs. I could have gone with one of them. In the show, she felt a bit weird, like she was the shadow of her S3 self. She was more like S3 this time, both on the stage and when I met her.

LDG did a lip-sync number where she wore a furry coat. It was kinda sickening, especially when she was in front of the fans. She then lip synched to her own song. It was a mid-tempo French electronic song. I think it was a bad choice because not only the audience wasn't able to sing along, it was kinda so slow to dance so we basically just stood there. She is like a better, upgraded Violet.

Marina is a drag perfection. She did a Confident/Instruction mash-up. She is on another level. Everybody went crazy for her. I can see her being on the Mount Rushmore of RuGirls. She is so captivating while being humble and grateful.

Hannah lip synced to a song from her album(?) and did a My Heart Will Go On number with a flute. It was funny, she is like epitome of campy drag.

Tia sang Kiss My Lips. It was fine, I think she should rely on her personality and take more host roles instead of performing. She is really funny and shady. Like Choriza, she felt a bit off during her season but she is really likeable. She is more of a traditional British drag queen so I can see why BBC wanted to crown her and she didn't quite reasonate with the international audience.

At the end they did a number where they re-created all the lip sync for your lifes of the season. It was kinda sickening, it is probably my favourite part of the show but cannot find it online.

TLDR; Overall it was a very good show. It had everything you would expect from a drag show. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Just watched this and i am gagged. Marina slayed and i thought this would be an easy win for her :rip:

Marina, LGM and Hanna Conda slayed the season. I like Tia and she doesn't deserve the hate she gets but apart from the roast, she wa very one note and her looks were so basic.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Time to update the title sis! @Hephaestus

• Like 2

Ouuuu I didn't expect a second season of Canada vs the World to come out so soon :eek:

22 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

Ouuuu I didn't expect a second season of Canada vs the World to come out so soon :eek:

Doesn't surprise me. I think CDR5 is coming out in November or December of this year. 

July 19, finally a REAL All Stars season back on our televisions :clap3:

LETS GO FIERCEEEEEEEE

• Like 1

I like Eureka even if she's fartsy but girl, a bit overexposed :coffee2:

Anyways... Team Alexis Mateo, Team Kennedy Davenport, Team Miss Fiercalicious :jonny4:great cast tbh!

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.