Canada's Drag Race Canada vs The World | S2 | Trailer Out, Jul 19

Hephaestus

Cancel this **** show. Hopefully no international queen ever agrees to compete on it again now that it's all but clear the BBC will not crown a non UK queen. Marina sweetie you deserve so much and no amount of editing will convince me that Tia isn't still a busted, crunchy, untalented queen :biblio:

• Like 5

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• genetic fail

• KFC

• feelslikeadream

9 hours ago, Ponzi said:

Tia Kofi winning a crown before A'Whora, Tayce or Divina is just rotten :deadvision: producers' fault though.

None of them are gonna do it cuz they can make more money just doing gigs cuz they can actually pull a decent amount of coin. They would have to offer way more cash prize or the gigs will have to start drying up before they say yes to going back on BBC's Drag Race. 

• Like 3

AGAIN just end this series. no more of this bullshit. if they don't want to do it right then don't.

• Like 3

I'm interpreting this as one of the signs the apocalypse is nearing. 

• Haha 13

9 hours ago, Rocket said:

giphy.gif

she can't even ******* carry herself with confidence throughout the entire season now she wants to get brave? :bibliahh:

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, loveisdead9582 said:

Oh! Also, has anyone seen the CC error during the credits? Where they announced a tie between Hannah and Tia?

Yeah it's all over twitter

Meh!

10 hours ago, Scandalous said:

or Bimini!!!

although i wonder why none of these queens have done an AS season yet, they're the biggest fan favs. i wonder if they're waiting for a UK AS season or if it's just been scheduling conflicts. any of them would've made a much more satisfying rigged winner for this :rip: 

Bc they're above Drag Race at this point, or so they think. To my knowledge, they work with actual fashion moguls and brands, doing "trash tv" could potentially cheapen their name in the elite fashion circle. Which doesn't make sense since this is the show that propelled their careers but I'm pretty sure this is their exact mindset. They might do a US non-elimination season if it ever happens but there's no way they're doing a vs TW and compete against random flops.

14 hours ago, Dancehall Queen said:

Which queen from S3 can yall see winning the next UKvs?

Ella Vaday

Kitty Scott-Claus

Vanity Milan

Scarlett Harlett

River Medway

Charity Kase

Veronica Green

Victoria Scone

vomit.gif 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Yeah , sorry but this VS the World project is really lame and its not working 

Just dont do every single year US All Stars and do every year Global All Stars 

• Like 1

I feel bad for Tia. A person can only take so much. She just did what any other person would have done. 

She was bullied by her cast last season. Now she is getting bullied by the fans. 

• Thanks 2

34 minutes ago, TryMe said:

I feel bad for Tia. A person can only take so much. She just did what any other person would have done. 

She was bullied by her cast last season. Now she is getting bullied by the fans. 

She'll be alright, she copped a lot more during her season & I think she has the right attitude to be able to shrug/laugh haters off. Her humour is quite self deprecating. 

I love Tia, she's highly entertaining, loveable & smart & I'm always down to root for the underdog, so I'm happy for her. Plus she was just handed the biggest "f you" to those who rubbish her, whether they like it or not lol. 

She was just unfortunately handed the clearest example of riggory in the franchises history. :gaycat6: 

But yes, obvi bullying the queens is loser behaviour. All Tia did was her best. 

Edited by FOCK
  • Like 7

On 3/6/2024 at 4:25 PM, zzmyth said:

#1 (=) Scarlet - 521K (+2K)

#2  (+1) La Grande Dame - 400K (+40K)

#3 (-1) Mayhem - 360K (-1K)

4 (=) Tia Kofi - 311K (+4K)

5 (=) Marina Summers - 221K (+18K)

6 (=) Choriza May - 170K (+2K)

7 (=) Arantxa Castilla La Mancha - 133K (+8K)

8 (=) Gothy Kendoll - 126K (+1K)

9 (=) Jonbers Blonde - 75.1K (+1.4K)

10 (=) Hannah Conda - 61.9K (+3.1K)

11 (=) Keta Minaj - 50.4K (+5.1K)

LGD coming for Scarlet's crown....

#1 - Scarlet - 526K (+5K)

#2 - La Grande Dame - 456K (+56K)

#3 - Mayhem - 360K (=) 

#4 - Tia Kofi - 336K (+25K)

#5 - Marina - 307K (+86K)

#6 - Choriza - 174K (+4K)

#7 - Arantxa - 138K (+5K)

#8 - Gothy - 129K (+3K)

#9 (+1) - Hannah - 91.1K (+29.2K)

#10 (-1) - Jonbers - 76.1K (+1K)

#11 - Keta - 55.4K (+5K)

• Thanks 1

this was stunning ... both her looks in the finale were great tbh

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I do feel bad for Tia and all the **** she's getting. Unlike Blu, she was able to get to the finale without knocking out a front runner. I don't blame Tia for the choices production made and she did do well in the competition - just maybe not as well as many of us felt others did. 

I did hear a rumor about Tia having a relative that works for BBC? And that they were somewhat instrumental in getting the prize money through? Idk how true this is but it would explain a few things. 

Either way; the issue is with production - not Tia

While it's definitely an issue with the production team, it doesn't mean all criticisms on Tia are invalid.  She MAJORLY needs to improve her craft; thus the 'noise'. I bet y'all that people wouldn't this be mad had it been LGD or even Hannah who took the crown. :coffee2:

She's bottom half in all facets of being a drag queen against other cast members, except comedy where she's second to Hannah. :heart2:

Edited by Ethereaaal

I literally just finished watching the episode. The IJBOL I just BOL'd :bibliahh:

poor Tia. She's an amazing queen but production did her a disservice with this. She didn't even beat Dada :rip: 

They need to cancel this show because that was bullshit... yet again. Or make a UK All Stars since they clearly don't want to crown an international queen. They're literally using them for clout at this point.

That lipsync for the crown should have been Marina vs La Grande Dame.

• Like 1

Good night y'all

ytFHfZK.jpeg

• Haha 4

Yall just racist

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 10

7 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Yall just racist

How? Literally, everybody wanted the ASIAN queen to win... ????

1 hour ago, J Legend X said:

How? Literally, everybody wanted the ASIAN queen to win... ????

I didn't even watch the season let me hide :bibliahh:

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

6 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Tee hee, you're dumb.

2 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Yall just racist

20 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I-

GQFIomM.gif

• Haha 4

No one is to blame but the bbc producers. Canada vs the world was fairer than this right?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.