• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• genetic fail

• KFC

• feelslikeadream

Sucks because I LOVE Tia but queens like Marina, LGD, and Keta will STOMP on her (in a world where there is no rigging). Even Hannah is a great competitor so it’s like they got some real international heavy hitters to compete against a lot of not so heavy hitters from UK lol. And US actually.

so maybe this crown will actually go to an international queen. But I’d still be fine if they rigged for Tia haha

Aranxa is a lunatic. Excited to see her in English so I might be able to get more of her humor. 

2 hours ago, Why said:

I know she’s meant to be a legend on the scene, but I really don’t ever see if for Mayhem on Drag Race :/

Kinda wishing her spot went to Thorgy for the gag/AS3 redemption 

2 hours ago, Rotunda said:

Thorgy and Tia together would have been a scream

I’m here for this. It’s been a while since we’ve seen thorgy. 

• Like 1

Rooting for Tia and Marina

:ryan3:

9 hours ago, Stan said:

Cant wait for yet another VS The World season where the Queens from the rupaul-hosted franchises end up in the finale… 

La Grand Dame for the win. 

Jonbersdelacreme sweep confirmed? :duca:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

amazing cast, cant wait for Jonbers to stomp (again) and get her well deserved crown this time around

drag-race-uk-season4-rpdr-uk.gif

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Mehhem Filler AGAIN? :deadbanana2:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I don’t stan anyone in the cast that i’m familiar with nor think any of these girls are crown worthy except maybe Hannah

my friends are really excited to see LGD and Marina there - i’ve never seen their seasons so i’m hoping i’ll fall in love with one of those 2 

• ATRL Moderator

Marina and LGD — oh, they got ICONS for this cast :WAP: :WAP: :WAP:

On 1/14/2024 at 7:01 PM, CBC said:

amazing cast, cant wait for Jonbers to stomp (again) and get her well deserved crown this time around

drag-race-uk-season4-rpdr-uk.gif

This look is really gorgeous though…

Edited by Gwegend
  • Like 3

uughh.. we are never getting April Carrión back right? 

• ATRL Moderator
On 1/13/2024 at 9:14 AM, Shinning said:

I'm gonna watch this anyway but I don't know most of these girls :toofunny3: I only watch US/UK/Canada/España (and only watched Down Under season 1) so I'm expecting to be pleasantly surprised.

19 hours ago, loveisdead9582 said:

The others I haven’t seen. I’ll do a quick YouTube watch of their highlights. If anyone has recommendations let me know. 

Honestly, you should both watch France 1 and Philippines 1 before this airs so you'll have some context for Marinallah and La Grande Dame. They were both my choices to win their seasons and are drag EXCELLENCE.

I watch almost every iteration of the show and those two seasons are for real two of the all-time best across the franchises. So many memorable queens, challenges, lip-syncs, etc. I mean, Pop Off Ate alone :WAP:

Here's hoping they do a Supernova lip-sync for the third time so Marina can show off :alexz2:

1 minute ago, feelslikeadream said:

Honestly, you should both watch France 1 and Philippines 1 before this airs so you'll have some context for Marinallah and La Grande Dame. They were both my choices to win their seasons and are drag EXCELLENCE.

I watch almost every iteration of the show and those two seasons are for real two of the all-time best across the franchises. So many memorable queens, challenges, lip-syncs, etc. I mean, Pop Off Ate alone :WAP:

Here's hoping they do a Supernova lip-sync for the third time so Marina can show off :alexz2:

I’ll do my best. I just hate the subtitles. Half the time they’re wrong or they don’t capture the context of the joke. 

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, loveisdead9582 said:

I’ll do my best. I just hate the subtitles. Half the time they’re wrong or they don’t capture the context of the joke. 

Yeah, this is unfortunately true :chick3: It's especially weird for the first ep of France, but fortunately improves quickly. But as even an intermediate Spanish speaker, I can tell how they sometimes do a bad job with the subs for España :toofunny3:

So unfortunately I don’t really feel the same about those 2 seasons. Although I think it’s bc I am over saturated with drag race as I also watched every iteration of the show. However, now that you’ve said that, I do actually remember a good amount of queens and episodes from Philippines S1 which says a lot since I watched 13 seasons alone this year. 

Spoiler

but I don’t think Marina was ever the contender for the crown. It was clearly Precious Paula who was gonna win the whole time. Payola or not, she didn’t fail horribly at anything. If anything, queen Xilohette was coming for that crown in all her over-dramatic antics.

and yea the subtitles don’t work. They don’t do any of the queens justice for their personality or humor…which is why I’m going to stop watching all the franchises because they are making me jaded.

i am perchedddd for Keta Minaj’s runways though!

Edited by Gwegend

• ATRL Moderator
57 minutes ago, Gwegend said:

So unfortunately I don’t really feel the same about those 2 seasons. Although I think it’s bc I am over saturated with drag race as I also watched every iteration of the show. However, now that you’ve said that, I do actually remember a good amount of queens and episodes from Philippines S1 which says a lot since I watched 13 seasons alone this year. 

I feel like you shouldn't spoil the season when several people in this thread just said they haven't seen it yet, just in case :snowman: (And yes it's old, but it's pretty easy to avoid international spoilers if you're not seeking them out.)

Re: winner, I was saying Marina was who I personally liked best, not who I thought production would crown. That said, I don't think the writing was on the wall the whole time for the winner, and in fact, they had a kind of invisible edits for a few eps, which is not common :rip:  I also might have forgotten but I don't remember Marina "failing horribly" at anything either.

• Like 3

What a GREAT and diverse cast! Wish there was at least 1 Canadian queen though, one of my fav non-US franchises.

Edited by leightxn

my "what I want to be" placements:

1. Marina Summers
2. Keta Minaj
3. La Grand Damme
4. Choriza May
5. Arantxa Castilla La Mancha
6. Tia Kofi
7. Hannah Conda
8. Scarlet Envy
9. Gothy Kendoll
10. Mayhem Miller
11. Jonbers Blonde

Idrc about any of these cast members to invest. :wave:

I’ll check for Choriza & Tia, ig. Happy for Anthrax La Muncher ha transition. 

Edited by FOCK
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, FOCK said:

Idrc about any of these cast members to invest. :wave:

I’ll check for Choriza & Tia, ig. Happy for Anthrax La Muncher ha transition. 

You better watch for La Grande Dame, French icon by excellence.

7 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

I feel like you shouldn't spoil the season when several people in this thread just said they haven't seen it yet, just in case :snowman: (And yes it's old, but it's pretty easy to avoid international spoilers if you're not seeking them out.)

Re: winner, I was saying Marina was who I personally liked best, not who I thought production would crown. That said, I don't think the writing was on the wall the whole time for the winner, and in fact, they had a kind of invisible edits for a few eps, which is not common :rip:  I also might have forgotten but I don't remember Marina "failing horribly" at anything either.

Omg you’re right sorry! I’ll edit 

manefesting a Tia, Scarlet, Keta, Dame top4 :date2:

10 minutes ago, D.Va said:

You better watch for La Grande Dame, French icon by excellence.

juste pour toi

bisous-nicky.gif

• Thanks 1

• ATRL Moderator

Just watched MTQ on Insta and was GAGGED that Marina and LGD are both at 220k+ views and none of the other girls has even reached 100k other than Arantxa :WAP: TASTE!

Spoiler

Why did Marina get work done though :chick2: Her face was perfect already :chick3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.