Canada's Drag Race Canada vs The World | S2 | Trailer Out, Jul 19

Hephaestus

13 minutes ago, Both Sides Now said:

Now that there is Global All Stars, I would prefer if they cancelled the Vs the Worlds. Unless it’s a Spanish or French language one. 

Right? españa vs the world could totally work since there are many international queens that speak the language. It would also validate this ‘vs the world’ series a bit more and make it more interesting if it actually travelled across multiple franchises

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• genetic fail

• KFC

• feelslikeadream

1 minute ago, kipperskipper said:

Right? españa vs the world could totally work since there are many international queens that speak the language. It would also validate this ‘vs the world’ series a bit more and make it more interesting if it actually travelled across multiple franchises

Spoiler

WoW said no to ATRES' request to do ESP vs the world, but allowed them their own All Stars which is what we are getting later this year. 

1 hour ago, publikcitizen said:
  Reveal hidden contents

WoW said no to ATRES' request to do ESP vs the world, but allowed them their own All Stars which is what we are getting later this year. 

Mexico VS The World it is then! And I think they have the original producers of DRES too. Which is why the current DRES season has turned to ****.

Literally how will GAS differ from these series? :dancehall2:

Canada All Stars would be better than another CVSTW

3 hours ago, SitarHero said:

Literally how will GAS differ from these series? :dancehall2:

produced by paramount plus. possibly higher budget/big cast.

So now it's regular All Stars (which has international people), GAS, and vTW all at the same time? I don't want to be in the "overkill" camp but seeing how little social media gain the girls are making lately and how a lot of them don't want to sign up in the first place... :hoetenks:

3 hours ago, Dula Peep said:

Canada All Stars would be better than another CVSTW

TRUE

I cant believe they renewed

Yeah, the VS the World series are a mess, but oh well - it's still more content and an opportunity to see some girls back, so I will be watching :michael: 

UKvsTW was iconic but I honestly feel bad that the girls are competing for literally nothing. A remix feature :skull: I’d much rather have CvsTW where at least there is a cash prize. Plus it made Rajah a crowned queen so… 

this just going to be a second season for c tier queens :rip:

• 6 months later...

I'm excited tbh. I'm always excited to see the girls back with bigger budgets, new teeth and tighter face. 

But let's hope there are some major stars and not another Blu Hydrangea gate. Let's not make the same mistake twice. 

1 hour ago, TryMe said:

I'm excited tbh. I'm always excited to see the girls back with bigger budgets, new teeth and tighter face. 

But let's hope there are some major stars and not another Blu Hydrangea gate. Let's not make the same mistake twice. 

Chile this is NOT All-Stars, this is actually a series where they can and should bring back less represented girls for a chance at redemption. I'm just sick of seeing the same people over and over again. If I see Jujubee in another season I'm gonna lose it. 

• 3 weeks later...

The way no one is talking about this. :rogue:

im perched. Really excited about this season. Finally something worth watching after season 15s excellence 

• Like 1

On 12/28/2023 at 7:56 AM, Rigalo said:

CASH PRIZE???? I thought they literally couldn’t on the BBC! Thank god 

I think Joe Black said that BBC wouldn’t allow a cash prize unless it was decided upon by a group. Since the girls are eliminating one another I suppose it works. Idk if maybe they’ve changed the rules but…

I'm so excited for this season and the cast reveal :duca: 

I unfortunately had a couple queens spoiled, but I'm excited to see who else is on there!

#TEAMMARINA

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

My Top 4:

GDrG-7XXIAAYQF7?format=jpg&name=largeGDrIz1nW8AATjtj?format=jpg&name=large

GDrHlIbWoAAx4YT?format=jpg&name=largeGDrGUjYW8AAQp4v?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

This is SUCH a fun cast :duca: 

These VS seasons have been a bit messy imo so far, but this one has SO much potential!

Immediately rooting for Marina Summers / La Grande Dame / Keta Minaj / Scarlet Envy! Literally my 4 favorites from their respective seasons :duca: 

There's some other cool queens too though - I'm interested to see what Choriza / Tia / Gothy bring!

I just hope the UK/US girls don't get too much payola, cause they booked some amazing international girls!

• Like 1

Just now, NumbSoul said:

This is SUCH a fun cast :duca: 

These VS seasons have been a bit messy imo so far, but this one has SO much potential!

Immediately rooting for Marina Summers / La Grande Dame / Keta Minaj / Scarlet Envy! Literally my 4 favorites from their respective seasons :duca: 

There's some other cool queens too though - I'm interested to see what Choriza / Tia / Gothy bring!

I just hope the UK/US girls don't get too much payola, cause they booked some amazing international girls!

Not us having the exact same Top 4 :smitten:

10 minutes ago, genetic fail said:

Not us having the exact same Top 4 :smitten:

Taste :heart2: 

But also, I feel like for those who watch all the international seasons, I'm sure a lot of people will be rooting for them! Scarlet is just lovable and was kinda done wrong both times she was on Drag Race, while the other three all were powerhouses and fan favorites of their seasons, so for me they immediately stand out and make me wanna root for them!

What is going on lol why do most of them looked BUSTED in the face :deadbanana4:

But yes Marina and LGD supremacy :weeps: 

This cast has been getting dragged since it leaked lol but I actually think it’s the most fun/interesting group of VTW girls outside of Pangina being on UK1

Edited by Rigalo

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.