Canada's Drag Race Canada vs The World | S2 | Trailer Out, Jul 19

Hephaestus

Congrats to Rajah. I’m not 100% on her win but she did slay her first lip sync and her second was very close. I do wish it had been a double crowning but silky really seems to have lost some of that sparkle from season 11. 

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• genetic fail

• KFC

• feelslikeadream

3 hours ago, FAN said:

There’s no way AS8 is the global all stars. 

No, AS8 is regular All Stars with the format of AS5/AS6. Global All Stars (GAS) is a new spinoff show that will reportedly film in the UK like Queen of the Universe and will be on Paramount Plus probably late 2023 or 2024. AS8 is already filmed and will air this summer after S15. My thinking is that since both shows are on Paramount Plus, it will alternate each year. So AS8 (23), GAS (24), AS9 (25), GAS2 (26) and so on. I wouldn't be surprised if AS10 was the last AS season. 

I felt like this was Silky's season to win, but I'm happy with the Ra'jah win because she was snubbed from her deserved AS6 win :celestial5: 

On 12/24/2022 at 7:26 AM, Nikko said:

The AS6 cycle is now closed! Silky got to top2 and slayed the season while Ra'Jah finally won the crown she was robbed of last year. A great ending to their Drag Race journey.

This is a nice way to look at it. It truly does feel like the end of the their arc on Drag Race (for a good, long while at least...)  :matty:

On 12/27/2022 at 4:28 AM, publikcitizen said:

No, AS8 is regular All Stars with the format of AS5/AS6. Global All Stars (GAS) is a new spinoff show that will reportedly film in the UK like Queen of the Universe and will be on Paramount Plus probably late 2023 or 2024. AS8 is already filmed and will air this summer after S15. My thinking is that since both shows are on Paramount Plus, it will alternate each year. So AS8 (23), GAS (24), AS9 (25), GAS2 (26) and so on. I wouldn't be surprised if AS10 was the last AS season. 

Is there tea on the cast already? I don't wanna look in the spoiler thread because I don't want S15 spoiled for me

• 2 weeks later...
  • ATRL Moderator

Random.

9 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

Random.

Very. What’s even the point of announcing it now, weeks after the finale aired? :skull:

• 4 weeks later...

Blu Hydrangea let slip during a live that she knows the cast of UK vs The World S2, so... That's the next host country of the franchise :gaycat6:

1 minute ago, Hephaestus said:

Blu Hydrangea let slip during a live that she knows the cast of UK vs The World S2, so... That's the next host country of the franchise :gaycat6:

There are already cast spoilers out there and let’s just say it’s stacked :keir:

Just now, genetic fail said:

There are already cast spoilers out there and let’s just say it’s stacked :keir:

Oh wow! Does it really matter if the prize is a sh*tty song with Ru once again though? :gaycat6:

But hey, S1 served drama despite the half of the cast being fads so maybe a stacked cast will result in even better TV :keir:

33 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

Oh wow! Does it really matter if the prize is a sh*tty song with Ru once again though? :gaycat6:

But hey, S1 served drama despite the half of the cast being fads so maybe a stacked cast will result in even better TV :keir:

Ikr? Especially we now have word of Global All Stars and potentially Canada VS The World 2. But I guess being judged by Ru is still different especially for the international girls.

• ATRL Moderator

I thought y'all said they were retiring the format? :skull: So they're gonna air UKvTW2 and GAS in the same year? :psyduck:

2 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

I thought y'all said they were retiring the format? :skull: So they're gonna air UKvTW2 and GAS in the same year? :psyduck:

GAS is not coming this year but yes, they'll co exist. 

5 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

Bumping to the new page

7 hours ago, genetic fail said:

I don’t enter the spoiler thread because I don’t want to see elimination orders. Can you Dm me the cast? 

• 3 months later...
51 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

Oh wow, so we're possibly getting UK vs The World, Canada vs The World and Global All Stars this year? We're gonna eat GOOD! :eek: 

I don't think CvTW and GAS will come until next year

21 minutes ago, publikcitizen said:

I don't think CvTW and GAS will come until next year

GAS is confirmed to be coming out this year.

Now that there is Global All Stars, I would prefer if they cancelled the Vs the Worlds. Unless it’s a Spanish or French language one. 

1 hour ago, kipperskipper said:

Bianca commenting “NO!!” is sending me 

Queen speaking what the rest of us have been thinking. 

19 minutes ago, genetic fail said:

GAS is confirmed to be coming out this year.

Yes, I know but it hasn't filmed yet. And with UKvtW2 coming later this year, it would be weird to have to global seasons back to back. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.