Canada's Drag Race Canada vs The World | S2 | Trailer Out, Jul 19

Hephaestus

Ra’Jah :clap3: She won the lipsyncs :michael: 

The Top 2 moment with her and Silk was lovely though. They’ve both gone from some of the most undeservedly hated queens by the fandom to the most beloved. 

Victoria was also a winner this season since she was able to show her chops. 

Edited by Both Sides Now

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• genetic fail

• feelslikeadream

• KFC

rajah has been through a lot to get to this point and it's very much satisfying.

Icesis' look was insane. :jonny5:

Ra'Jah completely destroyed that first lip sync, and also arguably won the second one as well. But i'm still confused as to why they gave her the crown? I feel like she was honestly quite underwhelming this season. Both Silky and Victoria did better. Like, it makes sense for her to have been top 2, but i don't see how she won over Silky (especially when the lip sync itself was neck and neck). Regardless, congrats to her. :clap3:

Icesis reminding people that she would have won had she stayed with that look :jonny5:

Well deserved to Ra'Jah, great lipsyncs and a salvageable ending to a messy season. 

Oooooook I was gagged :ahh: I thought Silky was forsure winning, even AFTER the lipsync. Silky and Vic were truly serving main character the entire season only for Rajah to come and SNATCH :ahh: 

im happy, just didn’t want Rita to win. The video of Rajah’s reaction was so cute 

This flop needs to end asap, there's a reason we're so bored of the Anglo speaking queens, bring on Global All Stars with girls from Spain, France, Italy, Holland and Thailand. 

Edited by igninton

I'm so happy for Ra'Jah although Silky and Vic did way better the entire season imo. 

The TIE we deserved between Ra'Jah and Silky tbh 

Silky won the lipsync for me :lakitu:

Both did good tho

Rajah winning does feel like a compensation from the as6 robbery, but I'm happy for her nonetheless :clap3: Happy for Silky and Victoria for making it this far too, well deserved 

Edited by bestfiction

Hmmm, Rajah was definitely payola’d to that win….I was rooting for her at the start but it feels like throughout the season Victoria/Silky/Icesis all performed a level above Rajah. I also can’t get over how unexciting her runways were this season. 

and I think Silky had the better lipsync though it was very very close. 

Rajah should have won AS6, and then one of Silk/Vic/Ice winning this mess. 

a tie would have been super cute between silks and raja. the solo win didn’t make any sense tho because silky stomped raja in the challenges and even in their lip sync. 

1 hour ago, igninton said:

This flop needs to end asap, there's a reason we're so bored of the Anglo speaking queens, bring on Global All Stars with girls from Spain, France, Italy, Holland and Thailand. 

You know it’s gonna end up being English speaking queens only, right?

This was Victoria's season but Ra'jah won that lipsync and she deserved to win AS6 more than Kylie so I guess it's fair. :cm:

Yaaaaaaas Ra’Jah, yaaaaaaaaaas!

Similarly to Shea in AS5, Ra’Jah wasn’t the best of the season but deserved to win for being robbed before so I’m absolutely not mad about it. The final lip sync was very close but didn’t particularly enjoy Silky’s multiple reveals, so to me Ra’Jah won it anyway.

I’m only sad for Silky and Victoria because they had excellent showings this season and deserved to win as well.

Finale runway was amazing, but Victoria, Icesis and Silky really came through. Gasped for each of those looks.

Overall good season, this finale really elevated it for me. So heartwarming!

Ra'jah was robbed of the AS6 crown so this crown is long overdue and deserved :cm: 

I was really scared they would end up giving it to Vicky (glad she flopped the lipsync) and then Silky but Ra'jah edged her out just a bit in that final lipsync when Silky struggled a bit with her reveal in the back. 

Icesis remains that ***** though and would have won the entire thing had she stayed :jonny5: 

• ATRL Moderator

The only finalist I like winning, I know that's right :clap3: Ra'Jah was so incredibly robbed in AS6 that this just feels like justice.

Icesis won the episode though :WAP:

1 hour ago, InventedGays said:

Happy with the winner! I think the whole too 4 really showed themselves well through the show 

also, I get rajah has a lot of pride in making her own garments but I think this season showed her limits a bit and I would have love to seen her be open to working w others that have more/different skills in making costumes. 

Honestly it seemed like all queens sans Icesis (maybe Vic) didn’t want to splurge on the runways

3 minutes ago, InventedGays said:

Still, I feel like most of the looks / silhouettes we got from her this season seemed a little bit rehashed from ones we've already seen. Even this crowning look of hers felt like she just pulled it out of the closet.  I think she's extremely talented but has already shown everything she has the current skillset to do and would love to see her in some other ideas 

I agree that it was getting very similar, I think now that she has the bag she will splurge a bit.

The most rewarding winner in years in the English Anglo side. España still

remains superior and flawless every year.   

Those that don’t understand why Rajah won should also look at her general run throughout the franchise. From then to now.  Silky did better this season and ate up the lip syncs but I think it’s safe to say the judges took acct her entire trajectory and I think she was def most deserving.  This final episode made up for the pretty mediocre season. 

3 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

Yaaaaaaas Ra’Jah, yaaaaaaaaaas!

Similarly to Shea in AS5, Ra’Jah wasn’t the best of the season but deserved to win for being robbed before so I’m absolutely not mad about it. The final lip sync was very close but didn’t particularly enjoy Silky’s multiple reveals, so to me Ra’Jah won it anyway.

I’m only sad for Silky and Victoria because they had excellent showings this season and deserved to win as well.

Finale runway was amazing, but Victoria, Icesis and Silky really came through. Gasped for each of those looks.

Overall good season, this finale really elevated it for me. So heartwarming!

Rajah> snooze Shea.  Shea shows no emotion in the face when she dances and rehashes the same boring spin dance that lost her a lip sync against the bald one. 

Rajah is a true talent.  A seamstress, artist, designer. Shea just has people throw stuff at her. Just because they are both black doesn’t mean she needs to be compared to Shea by default.  I know you were going for the   “robbed” angle with the comparison but I’m already seeing the fandom making comparisons on social media.  Rajah stands on her own in this franchise along with Carmen Farala. People should be comparing her to Carmen not Shea for god’s sake. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.