Canada's Drag Race Canada vs The World | S2 | Trailer Out, Jul 19

Hephaestus

3 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

KSL did terribly in every challenge (including being AWFUL in the acting challenge she won :skull:).

Honestly, she DID NOT follow Michelle's instructions. :deadbanana4: I was so gagged when she won with a "safe" performance.

Edited by Roberto

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• genetic fail

• feelslikeadream

• KFC

• ATRL Moderator
4 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Honestly, she DID NOT follow Michelle's instructions. :deadbanana4: I was so gagged when she won with a "safe" performance.

In fact, she did worse after the notes. She was B2 for me, not even safe :rip:

Icesis really deserved better than this boring season :deadbanana4: I hope she didn't ruin her relationships with WOW now that there's a possibility for a global all stars and global all winners

Skimmed through the latest episode, yet another terrible acting challenge, Victoria seemed to be the only one who did something. I am actually impressed with her run on the season but I feel that this season is just a quick way to crown Rita, Rajah or Silky. I don't think Rita is getting the crown considering how unpopular she is though

Edited by bestfiction

19 hours ago, madonnas said:

If there were two winners Per challenge she would have at least 3 wins.

I think rajah deserved to win the season but kylie had a good track record.  

Snatch game aaaand? She shouldnt even been top2 on the challenge that she won

• ATRL Moderator
50 minutes ago, Afferty said:

Snatch game aaaand? She shouldnt even been top2 on the challenge that she won

Snatch game

Ball

The speeches / standup challenge

there, there’s three that doesn’t include the acting (which she deserved the win anyway but I won’t get into that since i know it’s a divisive topic) 

• ATRL Moderator

Updated total likes from CDR Twitter and Instagram accounts:

Ra'jah: 25,636

Victoria: 22,905

Silky: 17,949

Rita: 9,019

Rita not even cracking 10k :deadbanana2: Poor girl. Producers need to look at this to realize how favoritism backfires when the DR fandom.

Rajah and Vanity were really hating on Rita on the Roscoes viewing party :deadbanana2:

The GP giving a resounding NAUR to Sh*ta yet AGAIN. Enough is enough! 

When Belgium is cancelled after one season too cause Rita does not bring in ratings at all :ahh: 

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, keerbyriri said:

AS2 > AS7 > AS4 > AS3 > AS1 > AS6 > AS5 

DRPH > AS7 > UKVTW > C3 > DRDU2 > CVTW > S14 > UK4

If xilouette had won DRPH it would have been top1 for me as well.  

• ATRL Moderator
30 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

The GP giving a resounding NAUR to Sh*ta yet AGAIN. Enough is enough! 

When Belgium is cancelled after one season too cause Rita does not bring in ratings at all :ahh: 

I wonder how she would be received if she weren’t pushed so heavily.  Maybe there’s an energy you just get in person that doesn’t translate on TV well.  I felt that way about Jada but also Jada had one semi deserved win and other deserved HIGHs so it’s not really comparable to Rita in terms of favoritism.  

• ATRL Moderator
55 minutes ago, madonnas said:

I felt that way about Jada but also Jada had one semi deserved win and other deserved HIGHs so it’s not really comparable to Rita in terms of favoritism.  

Shada Hudson? She was def Rita pt. 2 when it comes to favoritism :redface: It's WILD to me that not only was she was a finalist, but that she advanced to the final lip sync over Kimmy and the iconique Miss Fiercalicious. Also, just like Rita, the judges went so easy on her with her runways when she deserved to be dragged for most of them.

• ATRL Moderator
3 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

Shada Hudson? She was def Rita pt. 2 when it comes to favoritism :redface: It's WILD to me that not only was she was a finalist, but that she advanced to the final lip sync over Kimmy and the iconique Miss Fiercalicious. Also, just like Rita, the judges went so easy on her with her runways when she deserved to be dragged for most of them.

I think Rita 2.0 is a huge stretch.  I agree her being top2 was confusing and bothersome especially because the judges never explained their rationale behind the top2.  

but otherwise her track record was … deserved? The one challenge she was top1 in she was low because of her runway (rusical), and she was put in the bottom two the other times her runway flopped hard.  What runways do you think she wasn’t dragged for? The paint runway? Elements?

Ok I just watched all her runways and I’m not seeing the lack of quality.  Most of them are good? The first hall look being top3 of the season.  

If Rita was truly favored by the producers/judges, she would've rightfully STOMP'd the very mediocre priYAWNka (even Bobo the Clown outsold) and won the crown in C1 (even though Jimbo was the only real star that season) :chick2:

1 minute ago, Whis said:

Silky robbed

For real, Rajah disappointed this season, compared to her AS6 run.

I actually really enjoyed the finale :clap3:

The photoshoot was cute, almost all of the runways were a slay, and the lipsync smackdown was fun. Plus, I agreed with the results. Rajah ATE Victoria up in the 1st lipsync. The Silky / Rita one was a bit more underwhelming and quite close, but Silky edged her out and she's done better in the season, so I'm glad she won.

I almost teared up seeing the Silky / Rajah top2... Such a beautiful moment :cries: 

The lipsync was good, very close, both girls did their thing!

CONGRATS TO QUEEN RAJAH! Such an amazing queen and winner - so proud of her :alexz: 

I felt a little sad for Silky, because this season felt like more of her moment than Rajah's, but both girls are amazing and deserve the crown.

I know people complained about this season, but I actually enjoyed it a lot. It definitely took a dip after Icesis left, but the finale matched the energy of the early episodes. I'm still not a huge fan of the VS seasons, so I hope international AS replaces them, but this season was a pleasure and I can't wait for more Drag Race in the new year :heart2:  

So happy for Rajallah :clap3: Retribution for AS6. Overall a fine finale.

Icesis seemed like she hated being there. I feel bad for her tbh.

Any of the Top 2 would’ve felt right winning, but the history with Ra'Jah and her massive robbery on AS6 made it just that much sweeter. 

I really enjoyed the series, almost no upsets or anything too shocking. A really wholesome season overall, perfect for christmas.

Silky should have won this season

BUT Rajah won the final lipsync fair and square and was robbed of a AS6 win so i’m fine with her winning 

Underwhelming season. Almost fell asleep watching the season. Silky was robbed.

The AS6 cycle is now closed! Silky got to top2 and slayed the season while Ra'Jah finally won the crown she was robbed of last year. A great ending to their Drag Race journey.

Edited by Nikko

CONGRATS to Queen Ra'Jah! It does feel a bit like resolution from her AS6 robbery even though I did think Silky won that last lipsync though it was very close.

Icesis look though :eek: She never misses.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.