Canada's Drag Race Canada vs The World | S2 | Trailer Out, Jul 19

Hephaestus

I’m team anyone but Rita, although as someone mentioned the meltdowns would be hilarious :campfire:

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• genetic fail

• feelslikeadream

• KFC

Ra'Jah should win this just because she was absolutely robbed in AS6.

That being said, if this was judged fairly Victoria would be the rightful winner since she's the strongest contestant, with Silky just behind her.

I just hope Rita doesn't get the crown. She's one of the cringiest, unfunniest and least fashionable contestant the show has ever seen, yet she's been payolad to the top in both season she competed in.

10 hours ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

Ehh, tbh S14 turned it. I really enjoyed that season which was a surprise (especially following the worst two seasons of Drag Race i've ever seen : S13 and the HORRID All Fillers 6)

Same. A really strong season if you don't count the multiple non eliminations and the non event of a winner.

19 hours ago, genetic fail said:

Priyanka for AW2 and Icesis for AW3.

Giselle can go on Down Under vs the World.

I screamed :rip:

12 hours ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

Ehh, tbh S14 turned it. I really enjoyed that season which was a surprise (especially following the worst two seasons of Drag Race i've ever seen : S13 and the HORRID All Fillers 6)

All Stars 6 is literally the second best All Stars season :deadbanana2:

I feel so bad for Rita. In reality, she is a great queen and has charm to her but the artificial riggory for her in both seasons has led to her receiving so much hate :dancehall3: She’s not my favorite by any stretch but I feel bad for her

Don’t really care who wins. It should have been Icesis. Yes Victoria has the best track record but her personality annoys me. I actually think Silky would be a great winner and does deserve it this time around

deserves to win: Victoria = Ra'Jah >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>> Rita>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>> nobody

13 hours ago, D.Va said:

All Stars 6 is literally the second best All Stars season :deadbanana2:

Girl, no. It's the second worst after AS5. Flop cast (of course there were exceptions) and flop winner. 

AS7 >>>> AS4 >>>> AS2 >>>> AS3 >>>> AS1 = AS6 >>>> AS5

Edited by Roberto

This last episode was probably one of the worst ones ever, for any franchise. Just insanely bad all around: the challenge, the runways, the lipsync. Rita winning by default. :skull: If they choose to be fair then either Silky or Victoria should win. Ra'jah has been pretty weak throughout the season, and Rita... well, yeah. I do feel bad about all the hate she's getting though, people should chill.

Rita is lucky this season has low views cause she is ruining her legacy.

Rajah said sis was slobbing all over the runway, like ew.

• ATRL Moderator
18 hours ago, Roberto said:

Girl, no. It's the second worst after AS5. Flop cast (of course there were exceptions) and flop winner. 

AS7 >>>> AS4 >>>> AS2 >>>> AS3 >>>> AS1 = AS6 >>>> AS5

AS7 in first? :bibliahh:

AS4 ahead of AS2? :bibliahh:

Other than you correctly labeling AS5 as the worst, this ranking is a complete disaster

AS2 > AS4 > AS7 > AS6 > AS3 > AS1 > AS5

i always get way more hyped for the AS seasons than anything but honestly everything I have ranked after and including AS6 is meh

• ATRL Moderator

AS6 really had the potential to be a top tier season (despite reservations I had when I saw the cast), but having the worst winner in US Drag Race herstory really sinks it overall. Rewarding the worst player at the end of the race is just so disheartening.

Honestly as long as they crown anyone but Silky I’d be fine. She is the definition of someone who is mediocre but gets away w it bc she’s loud

26 minutes ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

t*rdxie mustel is still the least deserving US drag winner :bird:

Kylie Sonique Love says hi :chick1:

rajah's orange outfit was badly made

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

t*rdxie mustel is still the least deserving US drag winner :bird:

Trixie did not do the best on her season, but she did well at some challenges.

KSL did terribly in every challenge (including being AWFUL in the acting challenge she won :skull:).

• ATRL Moderator

As 2 > as 7 > as6 > as4 > as3 > as1 > as5

Additionally 

as7 > s14 > can3 > DRPH > drf > drdu2 > canvtw > ukvtw > uk4

Haven’t seen all of DRIT2 but la diamond s entire runway packages saves it from last place regardless of if it’s complete shit or not.  Plus Gioffre is a scream 

• ATRL Moderator
8 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

Trixie did not do the best on her season, but she did well at some challenges.

KSL did terribly in every challenge (including being AWFUL in the acting challenge she won :skull:).

If there were two winners Per challenge she would have at least 3 wins.

I think rajah deserved to win the season but kylie had a good track record.  

4 hours ago, khalyan said:

AS7 in first? :bibliahh:

AS4 ahead of AS2? :bibliahh:

Other than you correctly labeling AS5 as the worst, this ranking is a complete disaster

AS2 is overrated, the whole Rolaskatox thing made it unstandable at times (and both Alaska and Katya were extremely favored by the production). AS4 has major replay value and the top 7 is literally full of stars (the Manila moment was super disappointing, but we still had Trinity, Monet and Monique for the crown). 

Edited by Roberto

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.