Canada's Drag Race Canada vs The World | S2 | Trailer Out, Jul 19

Hephaestus

About damn time they sent Borinity's ass home :clap:

dont-need-you-angry.gif

---

Icesis really is just so above these other girls, good for her as far as getting out of this terrible Canadian mess

Edited by GotMyBlueprint

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• genetic fail

• feelslikeadream

• KFC

Glad Vanity showed what a mediocre drag queen she is this episode :clap3: 

Rita ate Victoria up in that lipsync

Silky deserved bottom for that mess look and messy wig alone. The fact her boy hair was in full display from the back :rip: 

Shocked it's finale already but I guess they did top 4 last time so it makes sense. Rajah or Rita for the crown :clap3: Excited to see Monet legend next week :jonny5: 

32 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Vs the World being an easy way to get $100k is a kii :dies: just stick it out for 6 eps and bam 

Exactly….

btw, how would this differ much from global all stars except for the name change??

• ATRL Moderator

Here's the official count from the Canada's Drag Race account so far. Likes + RTs combined.

Ra'Jah: 9,297

Victoria: 7,187

Silky: 6,322

---

Rita: 1,584

:deadbanana:

17 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

Here's the official count from the Canada's Drag Race account so far. Likes + RTs combined.

Ra'Jah: 9,297

Victoria: 7,187

Silky: 6,322

---

Rita: 1,584

:deadbanana:

This could've been avoided if brookl*n shites was never given a hosting gig, no Ru, no star power.... too bad Yvie isn't Canadian to save this mess... :emofish:

2 hours ago, Gigii said:

Exactly….

btw, how would this differ much from global all stars except for the name change??

Hopefully the global all stars will follow the lip sync assassin format and will have more queens and be a longer season (or follow a legends format which is my preference). The dual lip stick eliminations and the short seasons just make it hard to get invested. 

Tonight’s episode, I agree with the top and bottom 2. That lip sync though…  love victorias runway look. Im kind of disappointed with Rajah’s showing this season. She’s been decent but I think she needed another year before coming back. She improved quite a bit between season 11 and AS6 but this time around just seems weak to me. Vanity was once again weak this week and quite frankly so was Silky. 

Spoiler

It would’ve been a ******* Kii if Rita had turned on Silky and chosen Vanity to stay. 

Edited by loveisdead9582

Just like UKVTW, this version has sucked from start to finish. 

They’re obviously going to crown Rita because she’s Canadian and call it a day which is so bullshit :deadbanana:

I loved this season from the beginning, but yeah, this last episode wasn't it. No Icesis, no acclaim.

Excited for the finale though - rooting for Rajah and Silky. Wouldn't be too mad at a Victoria win either. Just anyone but Rita, basically.

Can't wait for the seething for when Rita wins, the only entertaining thing that can happen at this point, after such a boring season would be the meltdowns :duca:

I was rooting for Dallas Icon Rajah, but she's been really mediocre this season, sadly. Silky is still a mess, and Victoria shouldn't be rewarded after that dumb quick lil anti-fish non-sense. Rita hasn't very meh, too, but why not root for the obvious underdog? :chick2:

40 minutes ago, LionH3art said:

Here for anyone but Victoria winning :bird:

this

1 hour ago, LionH3art said:

Here for anyone but Victoria winning :bird:

Why? She is technically the best one although she's unsufferable. :deadbanana4:

OT: Honestly, I hope Silky wins (considering the lipsync smackdown thing, there are big chances of her winning the crown). Rajah has been very disappoiting this season but she's the favorite one and it's a great lipsyncer so, the chance is there. The final battle will probably be between these two ones, tbh. 

Rita kinda deserved to win Canada S1 so I wouldn’t be that upset but I think of it as Brooke’s situation (who should’ve won S11) where you’re instead rewarded a Drag Race hosting gig. Victoria has the best track record though, right? Hmm

And then Ra’Jah obvs deserved to have won AS6. Out of these 3 I think they should just give it to the latter.

• ATRL Moderator
35 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Rita kinda deserved to win Canada S1

How? :rip: Her track record was so unfairly inflated. Jimbo was robbed in the acting challenge that Rita won and let us not forget she won the design challenge for a couture look wearing this

spacer.png

14 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

Icesis :WAP: She better get another chance to compete someday (like AW2). C2 was the weakest Canada season and CvtW is trash. She deserves a better platform with actual competition!

they better not do her dirty by not inviting her like she can hold her own in AW season.

and i believe that she could do a lot more than what we have seen on both season. like she will easily outshine priyanka and giselle.

They need to ban those acting challenges :deadbanana4: I knew Rita would be payola’d a win based on her “funny faces”. Victoria looked like Choriza May in the challenge :rip:

It will be interesting to see how next week shakes out. I want Ra’Jah to win because she was robbed of AS6’s crown. A mediocre winner would be fitting of the vsTW series though. 

Priyanka for AW2 and Icesis for AW3.

Giselle can go on Down Under vs the World.

Love to see Victoria smashing left and right :clap:

Haters obsly gonna hate to see it :siptea:

Drag Race hasn't been good in years lbr

Poor rahja, silky, vanity and Icesis. They didn’t deserve this terrible season. I don’t think I’m watching any more cananda drag race. The production value leaves allot to be desired and now them pushing a Canadian girl winner, rubbed me the wrong way.  Also BrookeLynne  is not to blame for the show not delivery as it should. She alone can’t fix it. 

3 hours ago, Madonno said:

Love to see Victoria smashing left and right :clap:

Haters obsly gonna hate to see it :siptea:

She gives Lawrence Cheney. Seriously she even sounds like him. I don’t need an extremist sjw lesbian policing gay and trans culture, as a winner. She’s good at acting but not very charismatic. She’s meh. 

4 hours ago, Cheers said:

Drag Race hasn't been good in years lbr

Ehh, tbh S14 turned it. I really enjoyed that season which was a surprise (especially following the worst two seasons of Drag Race i've ever seen : S13 and the HORRID All Fillers 6)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.