Canada's Drag Race Canada vs The World | S2 | Trailer Out, Jul 19

Hephaestus

2 hours ago, genetic fail said:

It’s like a regular season but with returning queens. It doesn’t really feel like an All Stars other than the format. The star quality is lacking.

This

It feels so uneventful like no one really cares about it

I also cringe when these queens force the ‘damn there is some really strong competition here’ narrative:doc:

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• genetic fail

• feelslikeadream

• KFC

In my wild fantasy Victoria won the lipsync and decided to eliminate her only big competition - Silky. That would have been a GAG :foxaylove2: Manila or Pangina teas

Vanitys hair and makeup during the challenge was the best she's ever looked, red works better on her skin than orange. Short hair also is gorgeous on her!

Silky FTW!

Like the others said, it's giving B-Squad, second tier, #NoAllStarsFound.

I also had to laugh at Vanity saying “they had to eliminate a black queen at some point”, Kendall already forgotten by her peers within the same season :ahh: 

• ATRL Moderator

A final four where I only like one queen :redface: A mess of a season.

What a BAD season 

What a HORRIBLE episode 

What a shitty lipsync 

Icesis did well to get the f out of there 

Even though i dont like her , Victoria is the only one thst she was consistent through the entire season so i guess she should win 

Rajah was meh this season 

Silky i like her a lot but she is such a mess 

Rita no comment 

this ep was really boring like it doesn't even matter anymore

I went into this season rooting for Ra’Jah, but if she wins it’ll be for being robbed on All Stars 6. 

Otherwise Silky or Victoria ftw.

idk these queens are not bringing it. especially without icesis.

rajah really needs to let other create some of her looks bc these are basic and getting tired. 

the producers need to stop with rita's payola. she's not it. stop pushing.

vanity is just a mediocre queen at best (outside of performing and lipsyncing tho)

silky has her moments this season but she's overexposed at this point. 

victoria? good for her for shining on the weak competition wise season. she's a lovely queen but should have waited for UK all stars or something.

Edited by unino

Icesis was literally a diamond in a pile of turd. I guess she couldn't stand the stench no more.

Silky was such a sweetheart to Vanity, crown ha.

3 minutes ago, Scummyman said:

I haven’t seen this season, its not that appealing to me, should I?

Not unless you really like one of the queens, nothing has been super standout about it

9 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Not unless you really like one of the queens, nothing has been super standout about it

I like rajah and silky, but I don’t think I‘ll watch. 

wish them the best tho 

Victoria has been consistently strong in almost every challenge, her weakest was snatch game which wasn't even that bad. 

Silky is not far behind and was also really strong in most of the challenges she stumbled this week and in snatch game but overall she's been great. 

The winner should be one of those two, I guess just whoever does better in the finale. 

I guess I'd not be mad at Ra'jah winning but she's been inconsistent in the competition. If Rita wins then we know it truly was rigged for a Canadian to win. :eddie:

30 minutes ago, Scummyman said:

I haven’t seen this season, its not that appealing to me, should I?

No, don't do it.

• ATRL Moderator

Icesis :WAP: She better get another chance to compete someday (like AW2). C2 was the weakest Canada season and CvtW is trash. She deserves a better platform with actual competition!

Poor Vs the World, a critically PANNED franchise all across the board :ahh:

The concept was stupid anyway, They should have done Global All Stars from the jump.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.