Canada's Drag Race Canada vs The World | S2 | Trailer Out, Jul 19

Hephaestus

The Icesis payola in this thread lmao

First week she was nowhere near the top

This week only her second look ate, she played it safe so that’s why she is safe

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• genetic fail

• feelslikeadream

• KFC

Contrarians mad at Talentsis acclaim I see :bird: 

• ATRL Moderator
3 minutes ago, LionH3art said:

This week only her second look ate, she played it safe so that’s why she is safe

The NERVE to talk about playing it safe in her 3rd look when Victoria was wearing a monochromatic body suit and won :deadbanana: Sure, she added ugly plastic thorns and those ugly leaves, but even the judges had to drag the leaves. And while Silky was impressive in scope, it's not like a rain coat and a skirt is a huge risk :skull: 

You might not think Icesis deserved, but this rationale is not rational.

Also, wasn't this supposed to be an unconventional material challenge? Silky and Vic only used fabric from the wall. Icesis wins again I fear.

31 minutes ago, publikcitizen said:

Sometimes I worry about Ra'jah being economical with her looks. I get that you don't want to go into debts for the clothes when you're not guaranteed to make it to the end. I have to applaud Ra'jah for still being economical though. I think if she had more time in her preparation, she could've fixed her first look to be more elevated. 

she never really has THAT moment because of this. she could have some looks done by others.

''Is it a bird, is it a plane? No, it's Vanity, *****, and I'm caught in the rain''.

This is one of the cringiest things I have ever heard on the show. I hate it when they do rhymes.

I think they’re purposefully doing Icesis like this. They don’t want her to be the frontrunner because she already has a crown.

She honestly could have won every week and I wouldn’t be mad at it.

Have to agree that Icesis should have been in the top this week. As for the other spot idk. Victoria did slay the first two categories and her rose look wasn't bad but I hated aspects of it tbh. Silky also slayed the first two and third look was mostly really good but that horrible brown fabric she wore under it kind of ruined it for me. Ra'jah's first look was cheap looking but the other two were great. 

I guess maybe I can see why Vic was there for her Fabio and I'm glad Silky got a win cos she was robbed week 1. Tbf they both deserved top more than Rita the first week so maybe this makes up for that idk. I just feel like Icesis is slaying this entire season and the producers are having to rob her of wins to give other girls a chance. 

Bottom two was correct as was the elim as much as I'd have preferred to see Rita go. 

Edited by Mikeymoonshine

Victoria’s wig was sickening this week, makes me think she was just gonna make a rose outfit no matter what the ball was so she could wear that wig :ahh: Icesis could have been in the top for me but I do think Victoria and Silky deserved 

3 hours ago, publikcitizen said:

Icesis was not good enough in the first week to be in the top 2. 

I really loved her the most week 1--the pigtails really had me. It just hit me in a very gay special way lol 

I really lived for Silky this episode, I think she deserved the top placement and the lip sync win. I think the other top placement could have gone to Icesis or Victoria, and I think giving it to Victoria was fair. Icesis's looks were higher quality but Victoria's were more memorable.

Am I the only one who hates wet wigs on this show? I thought the wig brought down Ra'Jah's design outfit so much.

I am a Silky stan so I am happy she is getting her flowers. If not Icesis, I want Silky snatching that crown.

4 hours ago, Claymore said:

''Is it a bird, is it a plane? No, it's Vanity, *****, and I'm caught in the rain''.

This is one of the cringiest things I have ever heard on the show. I hate it when they do rhymes.

Mother Goose :skull: 

• ATRL Moderator

Victoria going off on Twitter :redface:

They clearly don’t want Icesis to be steamrolling again but whatever. Glad silky won the lipsync. I don’t think Victoria Scone should’ve been top 2. Fabio was a gag but it was ugly as sin. Rajah being safe I mean I guess even tho she deserved top 2 imo. 

it’s infuriating to see them holding Icesis back from obvious top placements. if they weren’t gonna give her deserved wins why did they cast her?

Stfu karen

I don't need white people to discuss what's oppressive or not 

8 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

Victoria going off on Twitter :redface:

jfc....... shes insufferable 

Can someone explain how Victoria's "drag king" runway was political and why should we celebrate masculinity on Drag Race?

1 hour ago, P.O.P said:

Can someone explain how Victoria's "drag king" runway was political and why should we celebrate masculinity on Drag Race?

Because drag Kings are not allowed on drag race and they don't have a platform like drag race to showcase their artistry and boost their careers. Drag race has a long history of excluding many different forms of drag, using excuses for doing that and being proven wrong in the end. Trans people used to be banned and now we have multiple trans winners. Boy drag and bearded drag were looked down upon by the judges in the early seasons where as now playing male characters is common on snatch game and a bearded queen just won a Ru judged season. This progress is a good thing but there are still more conversations to be had. Could drag race's format not be altered to make room for drag kings and non gender specific performers? Dragula did that with Landon Cider and it worked fine. Drag has always been more than a cis man dressing up as a woman and going on stage and the show is called drag race not "drag queen race". 

Edited by Mikeymoonshine

God I was excited for Victoria before the season but she is coming across a bit annoying ngl.

also how was Icesis safe? 

silky’s top had its thread all missing and chunky it was so messy. 

but I’m glad she ate that lip sync. 

I kinda hope Victoria chose Rita just so we can have some beef and Rita can sent her home 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.