• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• genetic fail

• feelslikeadream

• KFC

23 hours ago, FOCK said:

Icesis was not shy about production rigamorris at the latest Roscoe’s recap. Poor thing was likely contractually obligated to compete this season - and she revealed she spent $70K. She was not aware of The All Winners season being filmed and had she known, she would’ve waited to be asked to that.

She also made it clear that Brooklyn and the judges have essentially zero sway & they’re just props for the execs. 

Not surprised by any of this 

Icesis has star quality and she deserves an All Stars Winner treatment 

This season is so messy , there is literally no point in it . I would have preferred an All Stars Canada with Pythia winning 

Rajah is the most likable in this season but she doesn't deserve to win ( based on what she have shown till now )

Silky is good but god when she lipsyncs she starts off well but she ends up all over the place trying to get the attention 

The rest , i dont care 

Yeah, VS the world is cursed. 
I'm sorry but I can understand Icesis only if she was tied to this season by contract. Cause if she wasn't, no, we're not teenagers to act this way.

I actually thought that Rita will be in bottom 2. I like her makeup this season, she looks like Adele sometimes, but so far it feels like she was stronger on Canada S1 when it comes to competition.

I don't care about anybody after Icesis leaving though. Half of the UK VS girls would win this season over this top 5.

I hope Victoria wins because it's exactly what the misogynists in this thread deserve. 

As for the episode, was sad to see icesis go, Victoria and Silky were amazing, I enjoyed Ra'jah more than Rita but Rita did fine too so I can't really call it rigged that she was safe. 

On 12/10/2022 at 8:38 AM, Claymore said:

Vanity is a bar queen, Ra'Jah is fake, Rita is cringy and Victoria is a Karen.

Damn you really nailed all my thoughts on each of them. (Although Ra'Jah does seem a bit more genuine than on AS6 and i don't have such strong words against Victoria.)

Speaking of her, she really came for prepared and thirsty for blood this season

Lovely fashion/concepts and she's just locked in all the challenges, I can tell she wants to win. She's a very strong contestant.

But still...

#CrownTheBigSilk

1 hour ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

Damn you really nailed all my thoughts on each of them. (Although Ra'Jah does seem a bit more genuine than on AS6 and i don't have such strong words against Victoria.)

Speaking of her, she really came for prepared and thirsty for blood this season

Lovely fashion/concepts and she's just locked in all the challenges, I can tell she wants to win. She's a very strong contestant.

But still...

#CrownTheBigSilk

Oh yeah, runway wise at least she is killing it and I am excited to see what she's gonna bring each week. Too bad her personality is serving Turd City.

11 hours ago, Rocket0212 said:

Yeah, VS the world is cursed. 
I'm sorry but I can understand Icesis only if she was tied to this season by contract. Cause if she wasn't, no, we're not teenagers to act this way.

I actually thought that Rita will be in bottom 2. I like her makeup this season, she looks like Adele sometimes, but so far it feels like she was stronger on Canada S1 when it comes to competition.

I don't care about anybody after Icesis leaving though. Half of the UK VS girls would win this season over this top 5.

To be honest Icesis did mention during her initial season that she had severe mental issues while growing up so I do understand wanting to bow out before shits hits the fan.

• ATRL Moderator

I cannot BELIEVE that Victoria said the girls were acting "butt hurt" at the start of the ep, which is a homophobic phrase meant to disparage bottoming/anal sex. Truly disgusting and I hope someone calls her out for it :biblio:

Rita wasn't funny and should have been in the bottom 2 together with Vanity.

Thankfully the two black excellence queens didn't leave. :heart:

Victoria ATE :clap3:

Glad to see her doing this well, love to see some user fuminover her :clap:

Rita is a mess right now but she remains iconic for that ''You Oughta Know'' lipsynch and for her verses on the Girl Group challenge and Finale.

Production was actually pushing Icesis to "keep the crown to Canada", that added some pressure. She wasn't bitter, like why would she? She's a winner. :deadbanana2:

Icesis was the best one, she should have been Jinkx 2.0. I'm so mad she left. 

My other option was Rajah but she's been serving Shea Coulee S9-AS5 transition so I don't really care for her anymore. 

It's gonna be one of the US girls anyway (I don't see a UK Queen winning a VS The World again and Rita is too hated to win the whole thing so, that would be a big risk and a lot of nerve, something the Canadá franchise doesn't really have). Not rooting for everyone.

Edited by Roberto

Rita is horrible but her look this episode was really really cute, who painted her cause she looked her best EVER :skull:

• ATRL Moderator
41 minutes ago, OreGuy said:

Imagine if Rita wins to justify her hosting a franchise :dies:

This has been a theory I've seen from the start and honestly, it's looking more and more likely after seeing the payola back on display :rip:

We need the real tea on Icesis. She’s a great queen and clearly deserves more than being on VS the world.

The Silky hype is the weirdest in all Drag Race franchise. No shade to her, but it’s been 2 weeks of Silky favoritism. Her outfits last week were horrible, she was wearing a tshirt with no hem and poorly made. And this week she just told a story.

This VS the world is a step back from UK VS

Not gonna lie, Icesis removing herself from the competition kinda took the wind out of this season for me. Like others have said,  Vs. The World is truly cursed :skull:

Otherwise, I love seeing Silky doing well :alexz3: Victoria was pretty great this week too. Both deserved top two :clap3:

Side note, but no contestant should ever spend $70k on their runway package. That’s got to be the most expensive ever along with maybe Gottmik. They probably needed around a 12 outfits total packed between entrance, 6 runway episodes and a handful of performance outfits. So Icesis spent around $6K per outfit? :rip: Like what? 

Ra’Jah could make her whole AS6 package with $600 despite there being twice as many episodes as CvTW. Icesis is a brilliant designer too. Getting onto drag race shouldn’t bankrupt you - especially when the spin off series don’t promise much return on your investment.

Bring back **** drag. 

On 12/10/2022 at 3:58 AM, FOCK said:

Icesis was not shy about production rigamorris at the latest Roscoe’s recap. Poor thing was likely contractually obligated to compete this season - and she revealed she spent $70K. She was not aware of The All Winners season being filmed and had she known, she would’ve waited to be asked to that.

She also made it clear that Brooklyn and the judges have essentially zero sway & they’re just props for the execs. 

This is really interesting and I’m shocked a winner is being so vocal. Also makes Brooklyn kind of look ridiculous for taking part. 

My thoughts - 

Icesis leaving came out of nowhere. Production must have hid prior footage so we couldn’t see how bad she was doing…

Why wasn’t there a bottom 3? Weird.. Rita isn’t great. 

Victoria/Silky top 2 for second week in a row is interesting, but honestly deserved. I can’t stand Victoria but her set and runway were the best and she was better in the lip sync so I can’t really say anything.

16 hours ago, MJHolland said:

Oh y’all didn’t catch the tea at roscoes? Icesis is being bitter and it’s not cute . She was not contractually obliged.

??? She literally accidentally implied she was forced/coerced into doing it

Also her dragging all those ugly looks =/= being bitter

6 hours ago, Both Sides Now said:

Side note, but no contestant should ever spend $70k on their runway package. That’s got to be the most expensive ever along with maybe Gottmik. They probably needed around a 12 outfits total packed between entrance, 6 runway episodes and a handful of performance outfits. So Icesis spent around $6K per outfit? :rip: Like what? 

Ra’Jah could make her whole AS6 package with $600 despite there being twice as many episodes as CvTW. Icesis is a brilliant designer too. Getting onto drag race shouldn’t bankrupt you - especially when the spin off series don’t promise much return on your investment.

Bring back **** drag. 

I mean she probably made a lot of **** at once. Just look at what she wore for the quick drag challenge :rip:

9 hours ago, FAN said:

This is really interesting and I’m shocked a winner is being so vocal. Also makes Brooklyn kind of look ridiculous for taking part. 

Does it though? We’re talking about a profession of people that  predominantly perform in bars, serve as background dancers in music videos, or get small roles on tv/film. If someone offers them an opportunity to host a tv show, it makes sense they would take it. 

On some shows the hosts/judges also have production credits/power, but Brooke Lynn isn’t one of those people. 

• ATRL Moderator

I agree, VS the World is a mess :rip: 

I still want our first Texas queen to win, but wouldn’t be surprised if Silky or Rita still won either.  

I do really enjoy most of the Canada franchise.  I’m sad after this we have one more regular season and then all stars before it gets cancelled.  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.