• calvinharrisfan

• MississippiZara

• Nefertiti0

1 hour ago, Nefertiti0 said:

Sep 1: 860,148 streams

5k from Global :duca:

Sep 1: 860,148 streams

omg, maybe finally TOP 200 Global tomorrow? the song increases around 50k on friday:jonny5:

the way every week it becomes within like 20 from being top 200 global Spotify on Thursday and then NMF kills it :next: it’s a cycle lol

Edited by MississippiZara

15 hours ago, whatyouwant_ said:

omg, maybe finally TOP 200 Global tomorrow? the song increases around 50k on friday:jonny5:

it didn't chart, the lowest charting song has 927,863 streams

Zara's SIO/BS moment is coming with this and the ZL3 lead :jonny6:

5 minutes ago, evtimow said:

Zara's SIO/BS moment is coming with this and the ZL3 lead :jonny6:

Instead of battling for #1, battling for entry on the global Spotify chart :WAP:

The song at 200 has 927k :eek:

Honestly it's kind of iconic that the song it's reaching new peaks in plays daily :clap3:

Zara should get advantage of this and release her lead single this month (allegedly she is, but I can't see it right now) 

56 minutes ago, touch said:

Honestly it's kind of iconic that the song it's reaching new peaks in plays daily :clap3:

Zara should get advantage of this and release her lead single this month (allegedly she is, but I can't see it right now) 

she's been teasing it for a while now and seems really excited about it so I really do think it's still coming this month, I think she's going to LA this week or the next so maybe she has some preparations coming up then :duca: I really hope we get an announcement his or next week, and the release at the end of the month :jonny2:

Sept 2 - 923,164 streams

+63k on friday :jonny5:

Not the #200 on Global doing 927k tho :gaycat6:

7 hours ago, Delusional said:

Instead of battling for #1, battling for entry on the global Spotify chart :WAP:

she's COMING to slay the top 190 on the GLOBAL chart :gaycatina1:

Just saw that "Words" became her highest charting single peak in the Netherlands :eek:

TOP 40:
#2 Words
#3 Lush Life
#3 Symphony
#5 This One's For You
#8 Never Forget You
#10 Girls Like
#21 Ain't My Fault
#23 I Would Like

2 hours ago, Nefertiti0 said:

Sept 3 - 849,996 streams

Really good for a Saturday! 

The song has officially surpassed 80 MILLION Spotify streams today. The song has only been out for a little over 4 months!

19 hours ago, ZIVERT said:

Is she smashing again :duca: 

Not exactly, but Words would already have been the 3rd biggest song on Poster Girl (behind Ruin My Life & Wow) so I definitely see this as a shift in the right direction!

She better release the lead single this month; but knowing Epic, they’ll wait for this song to completely die down and then release the new single. 

that’s what they do. Instead of realizing this has built momentum for her and they should use it, they’d look at the new single and see it as a threat to Words. Historically, they’ve done this to Zara over and over again.

I’m soooo happy this is doing so well! I want this to get to 1 million daily listens. We haven’t had that for a while with Zara (Symphony was the last I believe) but there’s something so satisfying when it becomes 4 digits lol 

9 minutes ago, MississippiZara said:

She better release the lead single this month; but knowing Epic, they’ll wait for this song to completely die down and then release the new single. 

that’s what they do. Instead of realizing this has built momentum for her and they should use it, they’d look at the new single and see it as a threat to Words. Historically, they’ve done this to Zara over and over again.

This. They did this with Ain’t My Fault (waited for This One’s For You) to die down when it was David Guetta’s song and she should have pushed them at the same time. They also waited to release Poster Girl when Wow started taking off like— girlie that’s the exact time to release lol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.