• Replies 970
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Supervillain

• sam.teas

• Delirious

• Lady Claire

This is a really cute album that could have been a moment for her but the rollout was a disaster.  LOL, Definition, COTDF, ILYG... BOPS.

On 7/28/2022 at 6:31 PM, FireFade said:

Who's idea was this? :skull: The outfits and set wasted like that
She could've atleast lipped along to everything ff

My physical copy arrived and it's so beautiful :smitten2:

Way better than the HE booklet which was all over the place and awkward

Lowkey wish they added I Wish and DOND on the CDs/LPs though... that was probably a late decision

On 8/2/2022 at 12:40 PM, Lady Claire said:

My physical copy arrived and it's so beautiful :smitten2:

Way better than the HE booklet which was all over the place and awkward

Lowkey wish they added I Wish and DOND on the CDs/LPs though... that was probably a late decision

Agree. Could you please upload HQ pics of the album booklet? I want to see the photoshoot and lyrics, credits and thank you in all it’s glory :smitten2:

6 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

@BlackoutZone @Supervillain

Are we getting a deluxe edition with 

The Body

Guilttrippin'

Bittersweet

Imagination

Heartbreak Season

You Can't Tell Me

Need

Honestly with the amount of songs she scrapped she could release another album, even better than ALN :skull: 

On 8/1/2022 at 10:02 AM, heavyreplover said:

I know I'm late but I LOVE this:jonny6: deserves to SMASH!!!

wbk :clap3:it's pop perfection

1 hour ago, Supervillain said:

Honestly with the amount of songs she scrapped she could release another album, even better than ALN :skull: 

:bibliahh::rip:

9 minutes ago, Delirious said:

Yeah she scrapped an entirely dance album called Imagination, including a RAYE collab... She's insane for this :chick3:

Edited by Supervillain

4 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

Yeah she scrapped an entirely dance album called Imagination, including a RAYE collab... She's insane for this :chick3:

Holy ****. She's deffo not gonna drop it unless she gets dropped cause remember that girl said that the album was gonna get cancelled last minute? :rip:

i really hope we get to hear it

46 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

???

On 8/6/2022 at 10:15 AM, Supervillain said:

are those songs a part of the scrapped album or ALN sessions? and again are we getting a deluxe edition for this album or no? i'm really curious what her next move is gonna be. like is she gonna tour? do promo for LOL etc

On 8/6/2022 at 10:38 AM, despy said:

wbk :clap3:it's pop perfection

@Supervillain was right in this being very Carly Rae Jepsen esque. It's a gorgeous pop song and love her adlibs going off towards the end of the song

On 8/6/2022 at 11:48 AM, Delirious said:

what's the problem?

On 8/6/2022 at 11:56 AM, Supervillain said:

any chance for her to unscrap it or for it to be released? is their a way that we can address with her so that she can shed some much needed light on this?

On 8/6/2022 at 12:02 PM, Delirious said:

Holy ****. She's deffo not gonna drop it unless she gets dropped cause remember that girl said that the album was gonna get cancelled last minute? :rip:

i really hope we get to hear it

how do you know what she's gonna do? and until SHE and or HER LABEL say and do something y'all need to stop being unnecessarily messy and saying that she's gonna get dropped. this album got good reviews and her fans are satisfied with the final product. just because she is seeing some commercial hiccups and a decline in popularity doesn't rule out a chance of her bouncing back. alot of things came to light during her interviews and the album release with tbheir clearly being issues with her label not really being supportive of the album is general, lack of promo, issues with management and now her currently having no management except for her father like all of those factors add up to the lack of a proper era. i do hope that we get to hear it though. i think at this point with her being in a popstar limbo of sorts she cannot afford to take a break. continue doing features and collaborations to keep her name out there. promo, interviews and tour. give us a deluxe edition of this album with the tracks i mentioned a few posts back and if anything also drop this dance record next year. if she already has apparently a better album ready to go then why not release it? 

On 8/6/2022 at 12:43 PM, despy said:

???

yeah that's where i'm at because i loved this album and if their is a body of work ready to go then she should just release it

23 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

are those songs a part of the scrapped album or ALN sessions? and again are we getting a deluxe edition for this album or no? i'm really curious what her next move is gonna be. like is she gonna tour? do promo for LOL etc

@Supervillain was right in this being very Carly Rae Jepsen esque. It's a gorgeous pop song and love her adlibs going off towards the end of the song

what's the problem?

any chance for her to unscrap it or for it to be released? is their a way that we can address with her so that she can shed some much needed light on this?

how do you know what she's gonna do? and until SHE and or HER LABEL say and do something y'all need to stop being unnecessarily messy and saying that she's gonna get dropped. this album got good reviews and her fans are satisfied with the final product. just because she is seeing some commercial hiccups and a decline in popularity doesn't rule out a chance of her bouncing back. alot of things came to light during her interviews and the album release with tbheir clearly being issues with her label not really being supportive of the album is general, lack of promo, issues with management and now her currently having no management except for her father like all of those factors add up to the lack of a proper era. i do hope that we get to hear it though. i think at this point with her being in a popstar limbo of sorts she cannot afford to take a break. continue doing features and collaborations to keep her name out there. promo, interviews and tour. give us a deluxe edition of this album with the tracks i mentioned a few posts back and if anything also drop this dance record next year. if she already has apparently a better album ready to go then why not release it? 

yeah that's where i'm at because i loved this album and if their is a body of work ready to go then she should just release it

Her label was literally gonna shelve the album last minute. That unreleased album is def not coming ?

7 minutes ago, Delirious said:

Her label was literally gonna shelve the album last minute. That unreleased album is def not coming ?

Can you blame them? This album is a Primark soundtrack with no hits

13 hours ago, Delirious said:

It’s defo just a first draft of aln not a whole other unrelated album, tre-jean marie posted it with shy, definition, good luck, trash etc on the tracklist among others 

i need let love go and overthinking solo on spotify somebody spam polydor 

Baby, say what you need

Wanna be that gurl 4U!

HTB7.gifHTB7.gifHTB7.gif

On 8/6/2022 at 5:23 AM, SoggySponge said:

I guess era is over now... One last push with Definition wouldn't hurt :gaycat6:

You’ll be glad to hear Definition came up in my Apple Music suggestions and it got me to discover this album! I’ve always liked Mabel’s music but hadn’t yet connected with her as an artist but this album is great!

can she at least drop a deluxe with 5 bonus tracks?