Mabel - 'About Last Night…'

Supervillain

4 minutes ago, skyupsahl said:

This is the second time I've been recommended this song so I just gave it a lil stream :squirrel:

I've not really listened to ellie much b4 except when she's come on the radio so apologies if it's typical for her but I didn't expect this retro kind of sound from her? she did it well tho!! her adlibs especially on this are v pretty. overall song is prit :whistle:

yes omg thank you for the streams!!

as everyone knows - every stream counts! :duca:

• Replies 970
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Supervillain

• sam.teas

• Delirious

• Lady Claire

1 minute ago, Delirious said:

yes omg thank you for the streams!!

as everyone knows - every stream counts! :duca:

Has the track got a good chance at charting well? I'm out of the loop on how she's expected to perform nn

This will save the era. Mark my words. It'll be a cute top ten.

"So many of you have been saying this is your favourite track from 'About Last Night...'"

:rip: Nobody ever said that...

2 minutes ago, Supervillain said:
"So many of you have been saying this is your favourite track from 'About Last Night...'"

I did.. :kitty:

So many of you have been saying this is your favourite track from 'About Last Night...

:rip: 

52 minutes ago, Sergiov said:

This will save the era. Mark my words. It'll be a cute top ten.

Count me in the camp that supports this single choice

If this flops I don't see any other song being successful from this album

The choreo in the video looks fun and with luck, can go viral on Tik Tok

If this song smashes and becomes the blueprint for her next record :mazen: She will never grow as an artist

10 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

If this song smashes and becomes the blueprint for her next record :mazen: She will never grow as an artist

That's the worst case scenario. I would rather the era be saved by a tacked in DJ collab...

LOL video is cute. girl squad, car, bathtub, phone booth. seems like every era has to have a video with the same elements. :oh:

Why can i see LOL smashing and saving the era? :toofunny3: Everything else has gone the way we wanted so let's see what happens

59 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

Queen

LOL will "save" the era because it'll be the first song Polydor has truly pushed since LTK, mainly as a last effort attempt at getting a hit lol. I smell payola coming soon

LOL honestly sounds like SMASH material. Just needs a harder 2nd chorus and last chorus

On 7/15/2022 at 5:46 AM, Boysdontcry said:

#2?? High Expectations only peaked at #3 & she was in her peak that era. This will debut top 20 if she’s lucky.

And now she's #1 in the midweek with possibly only Harry overtaking her by the end of the week. As I said, #2 it is :ducky:

Number #1 in the album update.. I guess she’ll get lucky and hit the top 20 after all :WAP:

3 minutes ago, Popboi. said:

And now she's #1 in the midweek with possibly only Harry overtaking her by the end of the week. As I said, #2 it is :ducky:

Wow, I take my hat off to her. I don't know how she's done it, with the album tracks debuting with 20K streams worldwide. She's also below Lizzo on iTunes but Special is predicted for #7 on the UK charts.

Her physical bundles must be helping lots, but I really didn't think anyone was buying a Mabel album.

It confuses me how she failed to score a single hit from this era, but the album is predicted for #1.

Apparently that beepbeepboopboop gurl is #1 on physicals tho 

6 minutes ago, Boysdontcry said:

Wow, I take my hat off to her. I don't know how she's done it, with the album tracks debuting with 20K streams worldwide. She's also below Lizzo on iTunes but Special is predicted for #7 on the UK charts.

Her physical bundles must be helping lots, but I really didn't think anyone was buying a Mabel album.

It confuses me how she failed to score a single hit from this era, but the album is predicted for #1.

The album cover is too pretty to not buy. I originally didnt wanna buy it but i had to just cause the cover + the music is cute + mabel is a star

10 minutes ago, Boysdontcry said:

Bundles and multi formats account a lot for first week sales, we've seen "flop" albums debut #1 or #2 lately like Ellie Goulding, Niall Horan, Sigrid etc. The lack of hits will inevitably lead to About Last Night having 0 legs, but all things considered, it could also be worse (see Zara Larsson's Poster Girl).

Edited by Popboi.

her not releasing animal or

shy :skull: 

this album is quite good but the singles could have been better idk