• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Supervillain

• sam.teas

• Delirious

• Lady Claire

Who said that When The Party's Over sounded like Everything I wanted? :rip: 

Don't know how to feel about this one.

I expected worse from LOL, considering all of your comments. It's trash but I might use it to bop every once in a while. The instrumental is really loud tho.

The solo version of Let Love Go is HERE! :alexz:

Let Love Go Solo Version is out there. And it bops.

After listening to the album a few times, I have to say I don't know what y'all are on but "LOL" is a bop and the only chance she has to save this campaign. 

Overthinking (Slow and Reverb) is taking me out.... they truly just dumped anything and everything on the Apple Music version :rip::rip::rip:

Does anyone have a physical copy? If so, could you please share pictures of the album booklet? I’m curious to see all the photos and have 100% accurate lyrics plus credits. Thanks! :heart:

It's honestly just nice to have a good straightforward pop album, when was the last time we got that? It doesn't need to be that deep 

ugh this album is simply GREAT

all the new songs bop (minus lol but ill pretend the album closer is wtpo) and the visuals for it are so beautiful, someone needs to post the full shoot in tiff tbh. i just wish there were more tracks on this or maybe a deluxe cause half of it was out by release but oh well, i can live with it

I Love Your Girl is the stand out for me, why did they add the heavy piano chords to definition? It sounded so much better with just that basic synth stab

7 hours ago, Supervillain said:

Overthinking is aging like milk :rip: 

All of the singles are ageing like milk. There isn’t one hit song from this entire era. I’m really curious as to what will happen to her next

Crying... grew on me. That pre-chorus is catchy.

This is great idk. Y'all are doing too much on LOL it's harmless :dies: faves are:

Let Them Know

Shy

I Love Your Girl

Overthinking

Crying on the Dancefloor

2 hours ago, Imaginary Friend said:

It's honestly just nice to have a good straightforward pop album, when was the last time we got that? It doesn't need to be that deep 

Literally this, he has it on repeat most the day it's just a nice enjoyable pop album that hits just right :clap3:

72 on Metacritic :mandown:

#5 iTunes UK, if this debuts inside the top 10 she won

I like this.  Faves are Let Them Know, Animal, Shy, Good Luck, I Wish, and LOL.  And Definition is my absolute favorite!

animal is a certified workout bop

just finished listening to this... the tracks RAYE had a hand in were my faves and so very very her. kind of wish she kept animal 

this was a fun, cute album that I’m definitely going to use especially to work out to…but after one listen nothing has really stood out to me as a potential single that could’ve saved or would save this era. oh well. gonna enjoy this for what it is! 

A straightforward & listenable pop album :clap3:Shy, LOL, I Love Your Girl, Let Love Go, and Crying On The Dancefloor slap!