Top Posters In This Topic

• Supervillain

• sam.teas

• Delirious

• Lady Claire

14 hours ago, Baby Blue said:

Track 15 is Finders Keepers :bibliahh:

NtG8rZG.png

***** u better be ******* joking. i will be VERY upset if this is true :deadbanana2::bibliahh:

11 hours ago, Supervillain said:

Ok but jokes aside God is a Dancer would be a FIRE addition and fit sonically like a glove. 

this.
when everything will be dropped I'll change Good Luck with the demo and add GIAD in between
hoping we will receive more demos since they are better than the released songs sometimes :deadbanana2:

yes, shade against Good Luck :giraffe:

I mean if they were to add Finders Keepers, it would probably be for the purpose of driving up the album streams or "sales". The label must have accepted that this album is likely going to flop

On 6/2/2022 at 1:41 AM, sam.teas said:

I'll change Good Luck with the demo

did it leak?

i have FAITH that finders keepers is NOT on the album, they cant be that crazy... right?

Just now, kyliefever2002 said:

i have FAITH that finders keepers is NOT on the album, they cant be that crazy... right?

I doubt it, they messed up the credits on Amazon/hmv so much they listed ‘why’ instead of ‘shy’ on the tracklist sjsksks (also added a random ass feature that doesn’t exist?) and idk why they would pick finders keepers over dcmu etc anyway

The weird track 15 is actually a Finders Keepers remix/sample with A1xJ1 judging by their recent tiktoks (I think it was even teased as long ago as last year)

8 minutes ago, Plebhead8 said:

The weird track 15 is actually a Finders Keepers remix/sample with A1xJ1 judging by their recent tiktoks (I think it was even teased as long ago as last year)

bye.... :deadbanana4:

Well I think it’s just their single and she’s featured on it somehow since they’re known for sampling songs 

23 minutes ago, Plebhead8 said:

WTF? It’s ******* over 

24 minutes ago, Plebhead8 said:

please no:deadbanana2:
now im scared for the other tracks

12 minutes ago, Plebhead8 said:

Well I think it’s just their single and she’s featured on it somehow since they’re known for sampling songs 

Why are they putting it on the album then? :skull: 

Just now, Supervillain said:

Why are they putting it on the album then? :skull: 

The same as I Wish being there 

2 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

I’ll wait for official confirmation but this really sucks :rip: 

What did you expect from a collab with them lmao? If anything it’s probably her best chance of getting a hit is for them to blow it up on tiktok, especially with finders keepers always being big on there too

Just now, Plebhead8 said:

What did you expect from a collab with them lmao? If anything it’s probably her best chance of getting a hit is for them to blow it up on tiktok, especially with finders keepers always being big on there too

Surely I did not expect her label trying to milk a song from 5 years ago that was included on her debut album. Imagine defending this :skull: As if they couldn’t remix a song from the actual new album.. 

8 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

Surely I did not expect her label trying to milk a song from 5 years ago that was included on her debut album. Imagine defending this :skull: As if they couldn’t remix a song from the actual new album.. 

they’ve obviously sampled it then asked her, not the other way round..

10 minutes ago, Plebhead8 said:

they’ve obviously sampled it then asked her, not the other way round..

Really doubt it :rip: And even if they did there’s no reason to put that on her album 

10 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

Really doubt it :rip: And even if they did there’s no reason to put that on her album 

You really think her label asked them to vaguely sample finders keepers (like all of their other songs) and tease it randomly about 6 months ago with no mention of her, *just* to be a bonus track on the digital version of this album? Ok.

Not everything revolves around atrl pop girls album rollouts lol. adding collabs as bonus tracks for extra streams isn’t that deep it happens literally all the time and was entirely expected, why does it even matter? :toofunny2:

Mabel literally has so many collabs on the deluxe version of HE :rip: obviously this was expected

10 minutes ago, Plebhead8 said:

You really think her label asked them to vaguely sample finders keepers (like all of their other songs) and tease it randomly about 6 months ago with no mention of her, *just* to be a bonus track on the digital version of this album? Ok.

Not everything revolves around atrl pop girls album rollouts lol. adding collabs as bonus tracks for extra streams isn’t that deep it happens literally all the time and was entirely expected, why does it even matter? :toofunny2:

Looking at the ridiculousness of this entire era, yes, I could believe that. 

It happens, yes, but doesn't seem as desperate as Mabel's attempts cuz the songs aren't 6 years old at least.. But whatever, it's gonna tank hard either way.

Edited by Supervillain