Mabel - 'About Last Night…'

Supervillain

1 minute ago, Supervillain said:

It’s much stronger. Any song could be a single. 

hope that Animal will get big recognition along with Definition

• Replies 970
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Supervillain

• sam.teas

• Delirious

• Lady Claire

Just heard the Good Luck demo and it's perfect! Definitely switching it on my iTunes when the album comes out

Are they still gonna release let love go as a single? considering it was teased in the mv and has a feature I presumed so, but I wonder how long they had the album release date ready or if it changes those plans?

1 hour ago, Supervillain said:

It’s much stronger. Any song could be a single. 

Poster Girl is toptier tho and has the same story. My top 10 fave album of 2021 :clap3:

2 hours ago, Ava Max said:

Def a glitch. Ryan Ashley is a tattoo artist according to google :deadbanana2:

8 hours ago, sam.teas said:

this is why i will buy it from Amazon 

even if the LP is black but who cares 

I bought High Expectations on Amazon UK and was soo cheap, it came really fast too. Now the shipping there for me is 3x the album price (almost £30 when on her website is £3) and idk about taxes now when it comes here. Not really worth it for me

I have a strange feeling her album is going to bomb hard.

honestly she should just put out a song a week and see if one sticks

17 minutes ago, Power love said:

I have a strange feeling her album is going to bomb hard.

it's not a strange feeling.

if she doesnt get a top 10 hit between today and her album date, she's gonna have really bad streaming numbers and a very bad debut

she barely has any 'proper' fans

but she might manage to nag a hit after the album's release

30 minutes ago, Lady Claire said:

Def a glitch. Ryan Ashley is a tattoo artist according to google :deadbanana2:

I bought High Expectations on Amazon UK and was soo cheap, it came really fast too. Now the shipping there for me is 3x the album price (almost £30 when on her website is £3) and idk about taxes now when it comes here. Not really worth it for me

This Ryan Ashley: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.gaytimes.co.uk/culture/ryan-ashley-is-carving-his-own-lane-in-the-music-industry-as-an-out-and-proud-queer-person-of-colour/amp/

35 minutes ago, Lady Claire said:

well this is y I'm waiting to catch merch... I don't wanna become poor :deadbanana2:

9 minutes ago, Ava Max said:

Oh, no idea :eek: he seems nice, and good for her to have a queer person as a feature. Better than Lil Tecca :rip:

5 minutes ago, sam.teas said:

well this is y I'm waiting to catch merch... I don't wanna become poor :deadbanana2:

I had saved some space on my credit card for Mabel and Kim but since Problematique is not coming this year all of my money will go to Miss Mabelline :giraffe:

12 minutes ago, Ava Max said:

his name is not credited on Apple Music if I'm not wrong, I'll check later

1 minute ago, Lady Claire said:

I had saved some space on my credit card for Mabel and Kim but since Problematique is not coming this year all of my money will go to Miss Mabelline :giraffe:

as you should

It would be weird if he actually was featured considering it’s not listed on any of the digital formats??

Edited by Plebhead8

I don't think there's a feat in Shy. Also I think LOL is just labeled as a bonus track?

SharedImage-135804.png?t=c8d5ea7d4eef358

5 hours ago, sam.teas said:

yeah agree... Good Luck Demo is way more better (superior) than the released version!!!!:WAP:

Link? I'm guessing the demo didn't feature Galantis then?

I’ve been so busy I forgot to post

but omg, album of the year is finally coming :duca:

Overthinking is so lifeless live :deadbanana4: 

1 hour ago, nooniebao said:

She got so much better performing. Now looks like she's having fun and going all out

3 minutes ago, Lady Claire said:

Now looks like she's having fun and going all out

this is exactly what i want to see from her: happiness 

They had so many weird sound errors in good luck on the livestream but it sounds better in this video, but it’s still such a hard song to perform live I think

I still liked overthinking but they toned down the production on the backing track so much for no reason? I think it will be much better for other shows (doesn’t she normally have a live band/drums with her?) She did great anyway I’m happy she seems to enjoy being on stage so much now

I actually ran into her today (she was in Coventry to perform at Big Weekend) and I told her I love Overthinking (a lie)