• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• State of Grace.

• thatsmydemi

• mellenthin

• brooklyndaddy

Strangers is just on another level now that I've heard it in track list order :jonny4: 

Just pressed play :jonny4:

family tree is amazing 

Didn’t realise thoroughfare was the over 9 minute song, what kind of sorcery :jonny5:

Upon first listen, I think my fave album tracks were Hard Times, Ptolemaea and Sun Bleached Flies

Wow one of the best debut albums of a long time :jonny4:

Singing if it's meant to be then it will be
I believe it all as it comes back to me

:celestial3:

Edited by M.R.

can't wait to dive into this today, she intrigues me!

i’m gonna listen after class later today! very excited for this :heart2:

Been listening on repeat and I’m obsessed :fan: it’s a long album but it’s so good it feels like time flies through. It deserves all the great reviews and acclaim. WN/SBF/HT/AHIN :heart2:

I’m still in agreement with the instrumentals; I feel like Televangelism is a cute intro to Sun Bleached Flies, but August Underground is unnecessary tbh. Might get rid of it.

A big ME problem is that I get waaay too attached to her demos :clownny: luv Western Nights but the demo has had me in a chokehold for the longest time.

38 minutes ago, Death said:

Been listening on repeat and I’m obsessed :fan: it’s a long album but it’s so good it feels like time flies through. It deserves all the great reviews and acclaim. WN/SBF/HT/AHIN :heart2:

I’m still in agreement with the instrumentals; I feel like Televangelism is a cute intro to Sun Bleached Flies, but August Underground is unnecessary tbh. Might get rid of it.

A big ME problem is that I get waaay too attached to her demos :clownny: luv Western Nights but the demo has had me in a chokehold for the longest time.

My first thoughts when I heard Televangelism and A House In Nebraska were that she was out Nicole Dollanganger-ing Nicole Dollanganger :fan: speaking of which I think AHIN is getting quite underrated.

Thoroughfare:

hurt-sad.gif

first run through fav: Thoroughfare, American Teenager, Sun Bleached Flies, and ambient fav track is Televangelism.

HOLY $H!tTT -- what a stunning, layered, deep body of WORK.... wow.  AHIN literally gave me chills.  Seriously any artist would be lucky to have such a masterpiece in their collection, this is just amazing.

So far I prefer her EPs but this might grow on me.

People here got me hyped up but I was actually not impressed at all. I will listen to it again but so far that’s a no. 

Listened to this at work which made the afternoon go so quickly.

I love it so much 

14 hours ago, AnonnonA said:

Ptolemaea and Strangers genuinely creeped me out with their allusion to 

Hide contents

Cannibalism

Holy crap, this really is AOTY material

I loved Strangers bc of how sweet it sounded. Listening to it makes me uncomfortable now :rip:

I had not heard of her before seeing people talking about her on Twitter this morning. I listened to this before work and I was reeling from it like... I was borderline shaken all morning lol. There are a bunch of incredible songs on here but it's so heavy that I feel like I would have a hard time listening to it again in full.

Edited by Indie

If it's meant to be then it will be
So I met him there and told him I believe
Singing if it's meant to be then it'll be
I believe it all is in comes back to me (Back to me)
If it's meant to be then it will be
So I met him there and told him I believe (I believe, yeah)
Singing if it's meant to be then it will be (Oh, oh)
I believe it all as it comes back to me (It comes back to me)
If it's meant to be then it'll be (It'll be, it'll be, it'll be)
So I met him there and told him I believe (Yeah)
Singing if it's meant to be then it will be
I believe it all as it comes back to me (Oh)

tFJT41a.gif

omg?? why is nobody talking about this? aoty i fear!!!

i think this will steal florence’s bnm 

Gonna start this now omgg. I had to wait all ******* day until I got home. Pray for me sisters! :jonny2:

10 hours ago, Diarrhoea said:

My first thoughts when I heard Televangelism and A House In Nebraska were that she was out Nicole Dollanganger-ing Nicole Dollanganger :fan: speaking of which I think AHIN is getting quite underrated.

Ngl I’ve been thinking this :gaycat6: she’s a big inspo for her as well fhskshsjh. Also yeah, we need some commotion for Ms. Nebraska! One of her best.

15 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Gonna start this now omgg. I had to wait all ******* day until I got home. Pray for me sisters! :jonny2:

Oh sis your wait will be worth it, trust you are in for an EXPERIENCE :jonny5: