• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• State of Grace.

• thatsmydemi

• mellenthin

• brooklyndaddy

Strangers is such a great closer. Just one more month to go :jonny5:

I thought I would be SICK of Strangers after listening to the demo for years, but the album version gives me chills

:jonny3::jonny3::jonny3::jonny3:

Also I’m claiming American Teenager, Western Nights & Sun Bleached Flies

I really think this will be my AOTY and punch Crash/Motomami out. 

Strangers is so gorgeous. I think its her best song tbh :jonny:

American Teenager is out at midnight and it’s great.

I had no idea about her Dr Luke connection or the fact she’s trans… he really needs to stop using the most disadvantaged groups to get an ‘in’ and worm his way back. I kind of understand why the artists go for it (other than Kim and co who actively support him) - like, Ethel for example would not find it easy to get a platform - buts it’s still disappointing.

19 minutes ago, Diarrhoea said:

I had no idea about her Dr Luke connection or the fact she’s trans… he really needs to stop using the most disadvantaged groups to get an ‘in’ and worm his way back. I kind of understand why the artists go for it (other than Kim and co who actively support him) - like, Ethel for example would not find it easy to get a platform - buts it’s still disappointing.

I did some digging when I discovered her and I found out that she's just signed to his publishing company. He doesn't write or produce any of her stuff. It's sad how he profits off her work but its obviously still mega disappointing. At least she isn't actively defending him and calling his victim(s) liars. I think she talked about it in her discord too.

Edited by State of Grace.

31 minutes ago, Diarrhoea said:

I might be wrong but I’m p sure I’ve read that she’s never even met him and has never defended him .. i wanna say she’s even said stuff in support of Kesha but i might just be completely misremembering that ? idk

american teenager is EXCELLENT btw

38 minutes ago, Diarrhoea said:

I’m sorry, she’s trans?!?!?!

Wait some of you didn't know she was trans? Well I even remember her edgy secret Twitter era I guess I've been following a while

She's trans???? WHAT THE ****??? MIND BLOWN OMG

I discovered her yesterday and I'm blown away. Strangers is a masterpiece and so are Gibson Girl and American Teenager. 

And omgggg she's trans? 

I can’t stop playing AT! :jonny6: It sounds like a goth Taylor Swift song. Not ready for this album to take my whole life.

AT is really good, can't wait for album of the year. 

Also, I'm sad she or the person she collabed with took down the EP released under her old stage name off streaming & now I can't find it anywhere :weeps:

American Teenager is so good. This is really gonna be my AOTY :smitten:

American Teenager is excellent, really looking forward to her album! 

"American Teenager" is a total SOTY contender for me. *Wow*. :jonny5:

Ok but also Gibson Girl and Strangers are just as amazing.

All three singles eat entire careers like OH MY GOD she is coming for BLOOD