Chlöe - “Treat Me”

Khamis

8 hours ago, Camilitau.u said:

I’ll support the more talented sister when she releases Motivation GIF by Normani

Now you lied lol Chloe sings circles around Normani and dances just as well, plus Chloe has shown more personality in her two releases than Normani’s media training answers since going solo

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 99sandthe2000s

• EarStyle

• Camilitau.u

• Devin

21 minutes ago, Hidden said:

Now you lied lol Chloe sings circles around Normani and dances just as well, plus Chloe has shown more personality in her two releases than Normani’s media training answers since going solo

She does sang I’ll give you that but to say she dances as well...we have to laugh. Normani out dances her peers and even the legends.

Normani Vmas 2019 GIF by 2018 MTV Video Music Awards

1 hour ago, Thinking Of You said:

The crowd really was like “girl if you don’t get-“ :bibliahh:

https://vm.tiktok.com/TTPdg5dcSE/

Messy. She deserves better material 

lol it's a Vevo Upfront. All folks that work at Vevo etc. crowd sat through the whole program like this. 

1 hour ago, Camilitau.u said:

Treat me wouldn’t have charted at all without the mv and that’s a pop song. So what’s your point? If my fave released a whole pop song with a choreo heavy video and flopped like this, I would be extremely worried about her career. 

Fair isn’t charting period. Normani is not doing one iota better than Chlöe. Wasn’t my point clear from the start? 

1 hour ago, Camilitau.u said:

She does sang I’ll give you that but to say she dances as well...we have to laugh. Normani out dances her peers and even the legends.

Normani Vmas 2019 GIF by 2018 MTV Video Music Awards

At the end of the day it isn’t dancing with the stars or a pep rally. 

vocally its Chlöe every single time. 

25 minutes ago, OnMyCoolJ said:

At the end of the day it isn’t dancing with the stars or a pep rally. 

vocally its Chlöe every single time. 

Thankfully, the music industry isn’t like American Idol. The Gp doesn’t care if you’re an amazing singer if you ain’t got the right marketing and image, Exhibit A Chloe.

27 minutes ago, OnMyCoolJ said:

Fair isn’t charting period. Normani is not doing one iota better than Chlöe. Wasn’t my point clear from the start? 

Treat me isn’t charting either period with the whole industry forcing her down the public’s throat. How many tennis court performances does she got to do for you to realize she isn’t gonna happen? the audience already shipped her back. We want the real B album not the Walmart Yonce.

Edited by Camilitau.u

40 minutes ago, Camilitau.u said:

Treat me isn’t charting either period with the whole industry forcing her down the public’s throat. How many tennis court performances does she got to do for you to realize she isn’t gonna happen? the audience already shipped her back. We want the real B album not the Walmart Yonce.

I'm screaming you're giving Chloe's bum ass stans all the smoke in this thread:deadbanana2::rip: 

Getting brave over an 81-OUT single is very odd behaviour. Fair may well be a flop but the girl has HITS to her name; keep Normani's name out yall mouths 

13 minutes ago, handstomyseIf said:

I'm screaming you're giving Chloe's bum ass stans all the smoke in this thread:deadbanana2::rip: 

Getting brave over an 81-OUT single is very odd behaviour. Fair may well be a flop but the girl has HITS to her name; keep Normani's name out yall mouths 

The delusion in here is headache inducing.. someone really said she dances as well as Normani. I knew her stans had to lie to themselves to make it through the day but this too much.

2 minutes ago, Camilitau.u said:

The delusion in here is headache inducing

Not as headache inducing as Treat Me is:rip: 

They're really doing the most for a song that's just noise

4 minutes ago, handstomyseIf said:

Not as headache inducing as Treat Me is:rip: 

They're really doing the most for a song that's just noise

It’s giving flop. It will forever be a stain in her career. Didn’t she also say this was her favorite record off the album? Just imagine how tragic that album will be. Looks like Halle was the genius behind the magic of their music :sorry:

We know this is a bop if even her haters are camping out in this thread:fan: so ready for the album

4 minutes ago, SimpleKindofLife said:

We know this is a bop if even her haters are camping out in this thread:fan: so ready for the album

I only came to clock that weak drag about Normani and stayed to gather y’all. Somebody gotta wake y’all up from the delusion that y’all on to being saying this mess is a bop. :coffee2:

Dc Comics GIF by Birds Of Prey

Edited by Camilitau.u

The Normani vs Chloe thing is … :eli: 

enjoy your ******* fave without putting on a bravefest when both are far from

being A-listers in terms of GP awareness. Both are talented though, so keep quiet and stop acting messy especially considering Chloe and Mani are friends lol

4 minutes ago, Hustler said:

The Normani vs Chloe thing is … :eli: 

enjoy your ******* fave without putting on a bravefest when both are far from

being A-listers in terms of GP awareness. Both are talented though, so keep quiet and stop acting messy especially considering Chloe and Mani are friends lol

Talk to your stans! They’re the ones who decided to bring her name up in a thread that has thankfully nothing to do with N. Don’t come for Mani and expect us to be quiet. Y’all are gaslighting. How come nobody came to her defense when they came for N in the last page? I’ve seen Mani stans defend Chloe in her threads when they drag her so this just speaks volumes to how toxic and delusional this base really is...although I also wouldn’t expect anything different from a person who stanned Chloe no shade :rip:

12 minutes ago, Camilitau.u said:

Talk to your stans! They’re the ones who decided to bring her name up in a thread that has thankfully nothing to do with N. Don’t come for Mani and expect us to be quiet. Y’all are gaslighting. How come nobody came to her defense when they came for N in the last page? I’ve seen Mani stans defend Chloe in her threads when they drag her so this just speaks volumes to how toxic and delusional this base really is...although I also wouldn’t expect anything different from a person who stanned Chloe no shade :rip:

Fair is my most listened release this year. I don’t have stans. I don’t claim

these toxic dynamics. I manage to enjoy artists regardless of charts and mostly without having to go to topics to downplay another or lose time trynna prove my point to someone who dislike an artist I like. Actually my comment was for both bases. Messy behaviour on both sides. That’s how it is. I just find the last two pages useless.

15 minutes ago, Hustler said:

Fair is my most listened release this year. I don’t have stans. I don’t claim

these toxic dynamics. I manage to enjoy artists regardless of charts and mostly without having to go to topics to downplay another or lose time trynna prove my point to someone who dislike an artist I like. Actually my comment was for both bases. Messy behaviour on both sides. That’s how it is. I just find the last two pages useless.

The only point I wanted to make clear is that the nation aren’t going to let her stans talk crazy about Mani when that girl doesn’t have the stats to back it up. The rest of the mess was just fun drags like Kenya shading Le’Bay by Marlo. :eli:

3 minutes ago, Camilitau.u said:

The only point I wanted to make clear is that the nation aren’t going to let her stans talk crazy about Mani when that girl doesn’t have the stats to back it up. The rest of the mess was just fun drags like Kenya shading Le’Bay by Marlo. :eli:

Pfft. It’s music. Let’s not make a big fuss about it and hope for both ladies to prosper cause they deserve it … and hope for BBMAs performances :eli: 

5 hours ago, Camilitau.u said:

Treat me wouldn’t have charted at all without the mv and that’s a pop song. So what’s your point? If my fave released a whole pop song with a choreo heavy video and flopped like this, I would be extremely worried about her career. 

Okay then worry about your fave, we don't need your energy here. The only one who keeps naming Normani on this thread is YOU.

13 minutes ago, zeta said:

Okay then worry about your fave, we don't need your energy here. The only one who keeps naming Normani on this thread is YOU.

Your fave stans brought her name in here so y’all gotta deal with it. my prerogative :eli:

Edited by Camilitau.u

29 minutes ago, Camilitau.u said:

Your fave stans brought her name in here so y’all gotta deal with it. my prerogative :eli:

My fave? Haha, this ain't stan Twitter.

1 minute ago, zeta said:

My fave? Haha, this ain't stan Twitter.

Chile all stan Twitter lingo comes from Atrl. What are you on about? :deadbanana:

Oh please, are we really going to do this whole stan war thing? Leave that to the Gaga Katy fans, we should be above and beyond this.

Fair and Treat Me are both amazing tracks. Neither one of these tracks are the HIT these girls need to launch and album and that is a-ok. Honestly? They both should’ve released in the fall. But summer will do just as well.

1 minute ago, collin said:

Oh please, are we really going to do this whole stan war thing? Leave that to the Gaga Katy fans, we should be above and beyond this.

Fair and Treat Me are both amazing tracks. Neither one of these tracks are the HIT these girls need to launch and album and that is a-ok. Honestly? They both should’ve released in the fall. But summer will do just as well.

“I’m flexible, But only in all the ways my legs can go” :deadbanana:cannot be compared to Fair sorry... She might’ve flopped but she’s still a top tier quality R&B bop. 

2 minutes ago, Camilitau.u said:

“I’m flexible, But only in all the ways my legs can go” :deadbanana:cannot be compared to Fair sorry... She might’ve flopped but she’s still a top tier quality R&B bop. 

You better hope that there is not one cringe lyric on that Normani uptempo. As if this is such a horrid thing to sing, who cares. :rip: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.