• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Totami Legend

• SalvoPK

• Nefertiti0

• TakeYouToHell

On 9/1/2022 at 8:09 PM, Supervillain said:

Seems like her team is re-launching promotion in Germany, I’m shocked at this immediate action :deadbanana2:

It's the right thing to do... I think this still has more potential than Million Dollar Baby

The issue is release time. The Motto was a hit and overshadowed this, plus she was not strong enough to release in such a competitive market (Harry Styles, Beyonce, Drake etc)

Re-launch MYTP in Germany / Europe in winter.

The she needs to work w Alesso and drop a DJ Collab next spring, and maybe she can release the album?

On 8/31/2022 at 4:59 PM, hardbrit said:

This and Everytime I Cry are criminally underrated

qGIMkxe.gif

everytime i cry needed a proper bridge and final post chorus outro. the song itself isn't bad just lazy. glad that this song is getting a second wind that it deserves. it's not a bad song. just a terrible video and no ******* promo. jesus can someone make her ass get to work!

22 hours ago, reymiu said:

Re-launch MYTP in Germany / Europe in winter.

The she needs to work w Alesso and drop a DJ Collab next spring, and maybe she can release the album?

i'd want nothing more for that to happen. still made that her collab with r3hab went to waste like that and was shared with that random disney channel star like :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.