Ava Max - "Maybe You’re the Problem"

Supervillain

5 minutes ago, Totami Legend said:

Indeed :deadbanana4:

People are thinking she’s putting The Motto,EIC and MHMH on the album for quick numbers. She’d get 700M from that :deadbanana4:

Edited by Supervillain

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Totami Legend

• SalvoPK

• Nefertiti0

• TakeYouToHell

1 hour ago, Supervillain said:

People are thinking she’s putting The Motto,EIC and MHMH on the album for quick numbers. She’d get 700M from that :deadbanana4:

She said Motto it’s not getting added :rip: She wants to be a flop so bad :skull:

What is up with artist now a days releasing lead singles and simply not performing it like ever. 

This is a flop I fear

2 hours ago, Supervillain said:

I wouldn't mind The Motto or even ETIC as bonus tracks of AM2, but having MHMH on two albums would be odd. Her Radar moment :gaycat5:

1 hour ago, Totami Legend said:

She said Motto it’s not getting added :rip: She wants to be a flop so bad :skull:

Just like she said that SBP will be the only pre-K&Q songs that would make into the album:deadbanana2:

2 hours ago, Supervillain said:

She should add all 3 but I know Tiesto won't allow her to steal his streams even tho we all know Ava was the who carried the song into becoming a hit like Dua Lipa does

ezgif.com-gif-maker.thumb.gif.7342e659ce

36 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

She should add all 3 but I know Tiesto won't allow her to steal his streams even tho we all know Ava was the who carried the song into becoming a hit like Dua Lipa does

he let Mabel put God Is A Dancer on her album, so it should not be a problem

I cannot believe she has a handful full of hits and keeps on releasing BOPS and doesn't tour :)

I’m fine with EIC & Motto possibly making AM2 but I don’t want MHMH to. It’s way too attached to Heaven & Hell in my mind to justify it :devil:

Having a very hard time imagining what on earth could be going on behind the scenes honestly, usually when things go off the rails like this I just assume it’s the label’s doing but this time it really just seems like it’s all her :rip:

24 minutes ago, Sazare said:

Having a very hard time imagining what on earth could be going on behind the scenes honestly, usually when things go off the rails like this I just assume it’s the label’s doing but this time it really just seems like it’s all her :rip:

Why do you think anything is going wrong? She is living her best life, she is not a career driven woman.

This song already garnered 17M streams on spotify alone and that is enough to fund her next two vacations.

https://i.imgur.com/gsnnrAp.gif

6 hours ago, TakeYouToHell said:

Just like she said that SBP will be the only pre-K&Q songs that would make into the album:deadbanana2:

A pathological LIAR since day 1

6 hours ago, TakeYouToHell said:

I wouldn't mind The Motto or even ETIC as bonus tracks of AM2, but having MHMH on two albums would be odd. Her Radar moment :gaycat5:

5 hours ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Every Time I Fail should stay away from AM2.

I consider It part of the shelved H&H Deluxe along with MH2.

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, AbeHicks said:

she is not a career driven woman.

https://i.imgur.com/gsnnrAp.gif

That's the issue I fear.

Is there an album coming??? I love her so much but she takes so long after releasing singles. Like is ETIC or MYTP the lead? Lol 

Also TM is a SLAY so I wouldn't mind it being on the album 

Why does she refuse to promote her songs. This so g came and went. She immediately went on vacation when it dropped ?

9 hours ago, Jagger said:

Like is ETIC or MYTP the lead?

MYTP. ETIC was a continuation of her Heaven And Hell era, she just wanted to put it out and said "it doesn’t fit in with album two".

11 hours ago, Jagger said:

Is there an album coming??? I love her so much but she takes so long after releasing singles. Like is ETIC or MYTP the lead? Lol 

Also TM is a SLAY so I wouldn't mind it being on the album 

4 days ago she said album release date in a couple of weeks

2 minutes ago, SalvoPK said:

PROMO IS COMING

I can’t get excited for something that should have been done on release week but thanks I guess :gaycat3:

38 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

Make sure to tune in tomorrow. You don’t wanna miss this!!!

Album announcement? :oh:

2 hours ago, TakeYouToHell said:

Album announcement? :oh:

Wait I forgot about that oh wow :jonny5:

6 hours ago, Supervillain said:

Make sure to tune in tomorrow. You don’t wanna miss this!!!

omg I can't wait

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.