Ava Max - "Maybe You’re the Problem"

Supervillain

1 hour ago, FinleyGates said:

Stanning Ava is seriously boring. We waited ages for MYTP, and now we watch daily +10 spins on pop radio. What does she do all week?

Real facts i can't with her :coffee2:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Totami Legend

• SalvoPK

• Nefertiti0

• TakeYouToHell

3 hours ago, FinleyGates said:

Stanning Ava is seriously boring. We waited ages for MYTP, and now we watch daily +10 spins on pop radio. What does she do all week?

Has been like this since MH2. Something is wrong. :biblionny:

This is bombing so hard that I feel like it's the beginning of the end for her. Her fake-pop-star-from-a-TV-show persona may have made some gays ironically stan her, but she has no fanbase to speak of and little credibility with the public. Despite several hits she's still utterly faceless. This has a little more oomph and personality, I will give her that, but the chorus is too wordy and the song's topic feels too convoluted. A pop song like this needs a more focused theme or metaphor.

I think she gets one more shot with the next single. If that's a hit, she gets another album. If it performs just like this, it's time to start thinking about a career on the corporate side of the industry.

5 hours ago, Protocol said:

I feel like it's the beginning of the end for her

I think she gets one more shot with the next single

Girl don't be overdramatic :sistrens:

If she really was on the verge of failure they would book some desperate collabs to improve her stats:

220px-OhNaNaCover.png220px-Bam_Bam_featuring_Ed_Sheeran_(Offi2b570e02e4a616ce4124cf52c1bc329a.1000x563x1.jpg

Atlantic is clearly happy with the results and It shows by the lack of features on the upcoming album.

Its the lack of content / promo and presence on socials that I can't get behind. :michael:

MYATP is climbing on radios and will eventually pick up on streaming when they will give her some playlisting (They used the same strategy for Motto)

She clicked on the share button and said that’s enough for the next 3 days  :heart:

5 minutes ago, Totami Legend said:

She clicked on the share button and said that’s enough for the next 3 days  :heart:

Her cupcake prepubescent fanbase will eat that up anyway so she knows she doesn't have to make any effort

I think she's fine, I think letting the song build on radio is fine for now but they should start getting some promo lined up.

3 hours ago, SalvoPK said:

she sounds fire yeah

promo and rollout a mess as usual :sistrens:

I knew this song was going nowhere. Time for the next single.

She’s a pathological liar but Its coming I guess :celestial2:

The tragedy with Ava is the lack of content, waiting for the single to peak its not fun. Atlantic give us something.

Oh wow… if we really get the album preorder next month I’ll take back everything bad I said about her :mandown:

Edited by Supervillain

On 5/24/2022 at 11:27 AM, Totami Legend said:

Girl don't be overdramatic :sistrens:

If she really was on the verge of failure they would book some desperate collabs to improve her stats:

220px-OhNaNaCover.png220px-Bam_Bam_featuring_Ed_Sheeran_(Offi2b570e02e4a616ce4124cf52c1bc329a.1000x563x1.jpg

Atlantic is clearly happy with the results and It shows by the lack of features on the upcoming album.

The solo lead from Familia has almost 300M streams. Not really comparable

I love Ava but this solo lead has 15M streams and is dead without charting on the Global 200 for a single day

Im sure Atlantic are EXTREMELY happy with the results which is a very good sign

What is she doing?!?? She needs to change her promo tactics fast before this falls off :dancehall3:

bxODECY.gif

3 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

Huge announcement coming. 

I hope it's an album announcement with a cute little US/EU tour!

18 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

Good or bad?

26 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

I thought you knew something but she is the one who said it first  :deadbanana4:

24 minutes ago, jxxking said:

I hope it's an album announcement with a cute little US/EU tour!

THAT

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.