• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Totami Legend

• SalvoPK

• Nefertiti0

• TakeYouToHell

not me starting the lashings and ava comes out of the cave 17HSMdI.gif

bullying works pissed-off-fuming.gif

ndndndhdhshshs not the scalpings working!??

She took a social media break a week after dropping the first single from AM2??? That posters rant is spot on.

39 minutes ago, FinleyGates said:

She took a social media break a week after dropping the first single from AM2??? That posters rant is spot on.

Pulling an Hilary Duff on us **** her

pissed-off-fuming.gif

17 hours ago, Supervillain said:

Ava IS the problem. It's ALWAYS the ******* same. This woman has 0 drive for what she does, like I'm genuinely upset. People were right about her. After she got that SBP money she became comfortable with being a flop. She got so much through SBP and she spends everything on holidays and doesn't give a flying **** about her fans. She literally thinks those useless BTS pics she posts on Instagram twice a week are enough to get us going. I don’t get why nobody on her team is doing their job and pushing her like... someone around her gotta realize that SBP check ain’t gonna keep her living like that forever... She just loves money. She loves living a luxurious life and documenting her exclusive restaurant dinners via Instagram Stories. But where is the effort for her career in all of this? Why isn't she doing anything to keep her brand consistent? Why isn't she doing ANYTHING to keep people interested? Heck, what am I even talking about... what IS her brand? The photoshoots for this era? Poor effort. Red background, white t-shirt, purple tee, crusty wig... She's wearing expensive clothes but makes them look like ******* Walmart. Why doesn’t she hire a competent creative director? There is no direction behind anything she does... I can’t help but laugh at this point... like this is the ******* lead to AM2 and there is literally NOTHING going on! It genuinely seems like every member of her team is purposely setting her up.. her hair stylist frying her wigs, her MUA making her foundation 10 shades too light, her stylist being ******* tasteless, no live performances, no award show appearances, ******* NOTHING! It’s genuinely exhausting. The short fake ass locs are the worst thing to happen to her career, like who's idea was that? She’s actually hideous with short hair. Being an avatar is so embarrassing. We really thought she would be the next Gaga when she does nothing, not even the bare minimum! The fact that nobody even knows her real age is insane, why'd she lie about a one year difference? She must be mentally impaired. The way she's acting so secretive about her music is ******* pathetic as well. A little snippet wouldn't hurt anyone. We want to be engaged in the process. We want to hear at least 10% of those 100s of songs she makes with Cirkut. Ava acting like her catalogue isn’t made up of old writers demos... girl you could finish an album in a week at this point. The way she refuses to stop working with Cirkut because he’s her whole career, at this point without him she wouldn’t exist. But oh well, Cirkut produces for a lot of big artists, I bet her ass he doesn’t need the $10 in royalties he gets from her songs. I hope y'all are ready for another 6 month wait until we get a slight crumb of her new music. It's gonna be exciting for sure. :heart2: 

it’s giving hausofnicole

Ava / Atlantic if you’re reading this give us piano version + a live performance + choreo mv

pissed-off-fuming.gif

get your ass up and go the dance studio you red chucky ass doll and yes I don’t care if you won’t follow me on Twitter I know you noticed me cause I’m the only one speaking facts and drama in your mentions

pissed-off-fuming.gif

Nnn not this poor girl getting all these draggings when she gave us a perfectly good song.

If she is reading this site, the one thing I'd like an answer to is why did she scrap Wild Things? That song is so next level there is no way it wouldn't have made some noise and bring her coins...if that is what mostly motivates her.

https://i.imgur.com/f8mjXjb.gif

2 minutes ago, wraith said:

After Maroon 5 fiasco this probs means nothing 

the way everytime she announces something "big" or "exciting" i'm not moving...  still recovering from maroon 5 trauma

Very stable on streaming + growing on radio. It’s a hit waiting to explode.

6 minutes ago, wraith said:

After Maroon 5 fiasco this probs means nothing 

SHE SAID OK THE *** are MAD MAD LET ME ANNOUNCE AN ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE ALBUM

:jonny5:

Ava should be EVERYWHERE the same way Dua was when she released her lead single.

Why wasn’t she at Billboard awards on stage?

“Big announcement in June”

*June 30th comes and she announces the info is coming July*
*July 31 she announces the album*

I’m not falling for the same old traps. Let’s keep dragging her until she actually drops something 

3 hours ago, Power love said:

Ava should be EVERYWHERE the same way Dua was when she released her lead single.

Why wasn’t she at Billboard awards on stage?

Is the budget there for that though? She’s never gotten big televised promo for the most part tbh. And I wonder if this song’s performance so far is having them reconsider investing in it further and not move on to something else.

49 minutes ago, nooniebao said:

Is the budget there for that though?

Probably not.

However there are many things she can do to help this single. 

Not that drag bringing her out of her slumber :eek: 

Maybe Supervillain was onto something

3 hours ago, nooniebao said:

She’s never gotten big televised promo for the most part tbh

I feel like she's blacklisted cause she allegedly told Cirkut to dump Dr. Luke :chick1:

9 hours ago, Totami Legend said:

I feel like she's blacklisted cause she allegedly told Cirkut to dump Dr. Luke :chick1:

Nnn she’s gotten too much industry support to go that far lol. It’s just weird that she doesn’t do late night talk shows in the US, award show performances, etc.

Even doing **** like IG lives and tweeting more would be a start, she's done like 3 Lives in the nearly 4 years I've stanned her. Still no one knows who she is after all this time, her team is incompetent in marketing

The fact that this thread is already kinda dead :deadbanana2:

mlaredoperez

Watch the label put on hold the album because of the flopping...

16 hours ago, Psycho said:

Even doing **** like IG lives and tweeting more would be a start, she's done like 3 Lives in the nearly 4 years I've stanned her. Still no one knows who she is after all this time, her team is incompetent in marketing

they’re only focusing on quick tik toks. A weekly vlog would be such a nice opportunity to know her world. WE NEED CONTENT not clips for Tik Tok.

3 hours ago, mlaredoperez said:

Watch the label put on hold the album because of the flopping...

Its smashing on radio and daily streams are stuck around 500K. 

6 hours ago, Delirious said:

The fact that this thread is already kinda dead :deadbanana2:

of course it is, we’re not getting any content I HATE THEM

Stanning Ava is seriously boring. We waited ages for MYTP, and now we watch daily +10 spins on pop radio. What does she do all week?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.