Top Posters In This Topic

• Totami Legend

• SalvoPK

• Nefertiti0

• TakeYouToHell

7 minutes ago, Bicassie said:

Ava’s hits are slow burners guys!

We don’t know yet if it’s gonna flop :foxaylove2:

This is so true i mean look for good example aka K&Q it has peaked after 6 months so lets see if this smash follow this rules too so give it some more time :wanda:

Edited by revivval

is this the Ava track that atrl is clinging onto? :rip: It's fine but sounds too gay to be a GP hit to me, one of her weaker recent singles imo

i wouldn't be surprised if it's a Torn-kinda bomb, but she always needs months of radio suppot to peak so maybe it has a slight chance. it doesn't sound like a hit tho, more like a cute album track and fan fav

gujg.thumb.jpg.7cd413004be0a2bf6491f1ff5

It’s always the same thing with Ava, song gets dropped and the gays gets dramatic when they realize that she will peak after 3 months or so.

I still think Motto was a better direction (visually and musically) if she wanted a gp hit :gaycat3:

This will peak in July/august and that’s absolutely fine because we Stan songs that don’t debut high and drop off in 4 weeks :jonny6:

20 minutes ago, Totami Legend said:

It’s always the same thing with Ava, song gets dropped and the gays gets dramatic when they realize that she will peak after 3 months or so.

I still think Motto was a better direction (visually and musically) if she wanted a gp hit :gaycat3:

Considering that she's not a newcomer anymore and already had plenty of hits, she should be able to debut harder which is just a fact.

1 minute ago, TakeYouToHell said:

oh wow!! this is better than some "MPG" efforts!

This song is fire, I see a hit.

914,022 unfiltered streams and the last song in the top 200 on Global Spotify has 864,380 streams so at least 50K streams from MYTP was filtered.
stop playing it on loop and stream it correctly pinkemoji.gif

Ugh it was so close to debuting :deadbanana:

I guess Spotify removed my close to 100 plays :dancehall:

But that's a great start :duca:

Edited by Psycho

1 million as I predicted some pages ago. :lakitu:

In comparison: Megan’s Plan B (overexposed, Grammy winner btw) debuted with 1.09 :oh:

1 hour ago, halcyonday said:

Considering that she's not a newcomer anymore and already had plenty of hits, she should be able to debut harder which is just a fact.

Ava managed to pull a Charli XCX tho 

Good Ones did 1.1

Used to Know Me 0.8

Sam Smith 1.1 too

Normani’s Fair 0.2

The lack of touring is hurting Ava’s career. That’s for sure.

Edited by Totami Legend

2 hours ago, Totami Legend said:

the motto is not the gp hit that you guys make it out to be. slap house is a straight people genre but not a popular genre. the song only peaked a few spots higher than mh&mh and now it won’t go any further even with increased radio play and playlist updates. it was always going to be a moderate dance hit.

mytp is the perfect song to be a gp radio smash. it perfectly blends the 80s trend and the pop rock trend which radios go crazy over. it’s like a mix of blinding lights and good 4 u which were 2 of the biggest songs of 2021.

4 hours ago, SalvoPK said:

so am i part 2 is coming

I think this is just referring to So Am I and Tattoo since he said 'in the past'. I like Charlie, but I don't want him touching AM2. Respectively.

3 hours ago, Totami Legend said:

Ava managed to pull a Charli XCX tho 

Good Ones did 1.1

Used to Know Me 0.8

Sam Smith 1.1 too

Normani’s Fair 0.2

The lack of touring is hurting Ava’s career. That’s for sure.

I think it's gonna rise drastically for today's streams. The video has taken off a lot this last 24 hours so I suspect the song has too.

serve.thumb.gif.5223e7583f8ad51cc6573587

6 hours ago, Nefertiti0 said:

914,022 unfiltered streams and the last song in the top 200 on Global Spotify has 864,380 streams so at least 50K streams from MYTP was filtered.
stop playing it on loop and stream it correctly pinkemoji.gif

Wait I am not familiar with filtered and unfiltered streams. Are you able to advise me what that means?

This kinda aged like milk, I'm already over it

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.