Avril Lavigne - ‘Love Sux’

Blankspace2010

1 hour ago, BlackStar_93 said:

It would be such a shame though to not release any future material from the Love Sux sessions considering how well its been received and how much her fans dig the songs! 

She prefers to keep them collecting dust on Google Drive. Sending nudes to Gabriel is our only hope.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ProudLBS

• Ampersand13

• Ivan_brit

• KKKIMO92

Apple Music description of the album;

The cheerleading cadence of “Cannonball” recalls “Girlfriend”; “F.U.” is a continuation of “What the Hell”.

Tell me you got a non fan random writer to write the album description without saying it. 

First off FU is nothing like WTH and Love Sux is the closest sound to Girlfriend. Cannonball gives inspiration from What ya Waiting For by Gwen. 

4 minutes ago, Blankspace2010 said:

Apple Music description of the album;

The cheerleading cadence of “Cannonball” recalls “Girlfriend”; “F.U.” is a continuation of “What the Hell”.

Tell me you got a non fan random writer to write the album description without saying it. 

First off FU is nothing like WTH and Love Sux is the closest sound to Girlfriend. Cannonball gives inspiration from What ya Waiting For by Gwen. 

People read those? Lmao

9 minutes ago, ProudLBS said:

People read those? Lmao

First time today… crazy! 

• ATRL Moderator
11 minutes ago, ProudLBS said:

People read those? Lmao

I do :sistrens:

Sometimes they have exclusive interviews with the artists with track by track commentary which is quite nice :jamming:

7 minutes ago, ProudLBS said:

Vienna - SOLD OUT

:jonny6:

1 hour ago, ProudLBS said:

Vienna - SOLD OUT

That venue has capacity of almost 16k according to some Justin Bieber boxscores, if they use it fully, it'll look really cute on her Wikipedia page.

6 hours ago, ProudLBS said:

Vienna - SOLD OUT

I wonder if anyone else than Balkan F words will show up? :bunny:

5 hours ago, Repelex said:

That venue has capacity of almost 16k according to some Justin Bieber boxscores, if they use it fully, it'll look really cute on her Wikipedia page.

They’ll probably put a few more sections on sale in the upcoming days since the upper level is blocked off, but I doubt they’ll use the full capacity of the arena. I mean Vienna is not some small town in Canada :eli:

7 hours ago, ProudLBS said:

Vienna - SOLD OUT

Like 6K seats :eli: 

I got the Osaka tickets :jonny5:

First time seeing her because covid cancelled Head Above Water (thank you covid)

10 hours ago, Ampersand13 said:

I do :sistrens:

Sometimes they have exclusive interviews with the artists with track by track commentary which is quite nice :jamming:

That’s why I read them as it’s nice knowing the reasons behind certain songs. That Avril description is a mess though. :rip:

I was also thinking about the UMS 20th anniversary that’s happening in 2024. What songs could we get for that? As I only know about Daydream, Take It and Think About It from that era. Did nothing else ever get leaked? 

10 minutes ago, Cutthroat said:

I was also thinking about the UMS 20th anniversary that’s happening in 2024. What songs could we get for that? As I only know about Daydream, Take It and Think About It from that era. Did nothing else ever get leaked? 

I think that’s it.

Honestly the other anniversaries are kinda pointless. Who the hell wants to wait 9 more years for GL’s scrapped tracks?

As I said the other day, I wish she’d re-release the first 5 albums as part of the 20th anniversary celebrations.

Under My Skin and self-titled in particular would benefit a lot from a re-release since their streaming stats are a bit meh compared to LG, TBDT and GL.

2 minutes ago, ProudLBS said:

I think that’s it.

Honestly the other anniversaries are kinda pointless. Who the hell wants to wait 9 more years for GL’s scrapped tracks?

As I said the other day, I wish she’d re-release the first 5 albums as part of the 20th anniversary celebrations.

Under My Skin and self-titled in particular would benefit a lot from a re-release since their streaming stats are a bit meh compared to LG, TBDT and GL.

Yeah, I definitely don’t want to wait 9 years for more GL tracks to get released. :rip:

For all we know, she’s only going to celebrate Let Go turning 20 and pay dust to the rest of her eras. I love the girl, but she’s definitely out of touch when it comes to giving fans what they actually want. 

I’d even take a B-Side album but I’m not sure how things like this work considering she’s been on a variety of labels. 

I don't think there will be a 20 years anniversary for UMS? I mean, she even ignored MHE at some points :rip: 

How come The scripts announced four Southern Asia dates while Avril only had one. I mean she can easily sold out a big ass arena in this region, what are they waiting for? Do a 20 dates Asian tour!

18 minutes ago, Cutthroat said:

For all we know, she’s only going to celebrate Let Go turning 20 and pay dust to the rest of her eras. I love the girl, but she’s definitely out of touch when it comes to giving fans what they actually want. 

She really thinks anyone wants the Sk8er Boi movie :rip: or those Greatest Hits: The Farewell Tour setlists or the Love Sux collabs or Mod Sun

19 minutes ago, Cutthroat said:

I’d even take a B-Side album but I’m not sure how things like this work considering she’s been on a variety of labels. 

I'm sure no label would say no to a digital re-release. Where's the risk? Even streaming poison UMS is making them $300K per year on Spotify :rip:

Speaking of $$$, she should've bought her masters in 2015 when everyone thought her career was over. Her streaming numbers were horrible until HAW and she probably could've bought the first 5 albums for like $5M back then. Right now they make about $3M per year on Spotify alone.

p5Le6zG.gif

12 minutes ago, KKKIMO92 said:

How come The scripts announced four Southern Asia dates while Avril only had one. I mean she can easily sold out a big ass arena in this region, what are they waiting for? Do a 20 dates Asian tour!

Well, not in Vietnam since she's fading after GL here and they don't give **** about western artists. 

2 minutes ago, KKCuteCat said:

Well, not in Vietnam since she's fading after GL here and they don't give **** about western artists. 

Who the hell goes to Vietnam

15 minutes ago, KKKIMO92 said:

She’s probably waiting to see if China will open up anytime soon.

Plus with the Las Vegas shows in October she can only go to Asia in November / December and that might be tricky because of covid.

3 minutes ago, ProudLBS said:

Who the hell goes to Vietnam

Backstreet Boys, Demi Lavabo, Ariana Grande (but she canceled), John Legend, David Beckam,.....

13 minutes ago, ProudLBS said:

She really thinks anyone wants the Sk8er Boi movie :rip: or those Greatest Hits: The Farewell Tour setlists or the Love Sux collabs or Mod Sun

I'm sure no label would say no to a digital re-release. Where's the risk? Even streaming poison UMS is making them $300K per year on Spotify :rip:

Speaking of $$$, she should've bought her masters in 2015 when everyone thought her career was over. Her streaming numbers were horrible until HAW and she probably could've bought the first 5 albums for like $5M back then. Right now they make about $3M per year on Spotify alone.

p5Le6zG.gif

The Sk8er Boi movie could be cute, but nobody asked for that. I wish she was one of those artists that just released material really fast. I don’t know why she sits on it for ages or does what she did with Love Sux and just not release it at all. 

She should have released Love Sux the way she did and then a few months later released a digital-only album that contained leftover tracks. She could have even bundled it with the original album and called it “Love Sux: Tour Edition” or something. 

I still don’t get why her ‘favourite’ songs from that era are nowhere to be found. Considering she’s ‘in control’ now, the track list for Love Sux really makes no sense. :gaycat6:

1 minute ago, KKCuteCat said:

Backstreet Boys, Demi Lavabo, Ariana Grande (but she canceled), John Legend, David Beckam,.....

So BSB, a bunch of nobodies and a soccer player? Avril could definitely play a show there then.