Avril Lavigne - ‘Love Sux’

Blankspace2010

15 minutes ago, ProudLBS said:

The shows are in Canada, not in some remote village 20 hours away

Why did she imply the ceremony would take place on June 3rd if the date wasn’t confirmed :rip: “new music all year” / “album this summer for sure” teas

she’s so unprofessional :skull:

dumb_blonde.mp3

58-BCDBFB-CB10-40-CE-B419-9-F2-A48041554

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ProudLBS

• Ampersand13

• Ivan_brit

• KKKIMO92

5 minutes ago, Cutthroat said:

dumb_blonde.mp3

58-BCDBFB-CB10-40-CE-B419-9-F2-A48041554

The gremlin is so ugly :rip:

Watch Avril add date in Croatia after I already spent money for Austria. 

Would I pay it to see her twice during economic crash era? YES! 

1 hour ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Watch Avril add date in Croatia after I already spent money for Austria. 

Would I pay it to see her twice during economic crash era? YES!

booking a show in some random ass village in Croatia would be super on-brand for her team :rip:

Apparently you need to win a lottery to buy tickets for the Osaka and Yokohama shows :rip:

16 minutes ago, ProudLBS said:

Apparently you need to win a lottery to buy tickets for the Osaka and Yokohama shows :rip:

The good sis can't do this to her japanese fans :deadbanana2:

• ATRL Moderator

Just popping in to say that Avalanche nearly brought me to tears on my walk today. I can’t really explain why it hit so much harder today of all days but I was acutely attune to the pain and exhaustion she articulates throughout the song. I absolutely adore it and truly feel as though it could become one of my all time favorite songs from Avril full stop. :jamming:

6 hours ago, Ampersand13 said:

Just popping in to say that Avalanche nearly brought me to tears on my walk today. I can’t really explain why it hit so much harder today of all days but I was acutely attune to the pain and exhaustion she articulates throughout the song. I absolutely adore it and truly feel as though it could become one of my all time favorite songs from Avril full stop. :jamming:

It hits hard on me too. I couldn't believe she eventually didn't put a live performance together for this sentimentally spectacular pop-punk piece. Especially, I don't think I have heard any her track started from moody and progressively moved into a more optimistic stage. Most of her songs flip the emotion once the chorus comes.

The lottery is a very normal ticket system in Japan. My boyfriend and I paid $50 just to make an account with the ticket sellers just to be in with a better chance of grabbing tickets to the Osaka show :rip: Here’s hoping we’re lucky, our London date was (obv) cancelled in 2020

7 hours ago, Ampersand13 said:

…and yet you still voted for it to be kicked off the album survivor. #Justice4Avalanche

But in all seriousness it is a great song and I haven’t felt this way about an Avril song in a long time. The fact I’ve confidently put it into my top 3 Avril songs of all time speaks volumes. As of now, it’s my song of the year. :heart:

2 days in a row and this still stall at page #37? The thread is dead without me :eli:

Any news so far?

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Cutthroat said:

…and yet you still voted for it to be kicked off the album survivor. #Justice4Avalanche

But in all seriousness it is a great song and I haven’t felt this way about an Avril song in a long time. The fact I’ve confidently put it into my top 3 Avril songs of all time speaks volumes. As of now, it’s my song of the year. :heart:

DRAG ME :wanda:

I'm sorry, it's probably top 3/4 on the album but I needed title track and FU to stay (though had I had this experience before voting this round things may have been different) 

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Keinware said:

It hits hard on me too. I couldn't believe she eventually didn't put a live performance together for this sentimentally spectacular pop-punk piece. Especially, I don't think I have heard any her track started from moody and progressively moved into a more optimistic stage. Most of her songs flip the emotion once the chorus comes.

:hug:

It's definitely a standout thematically!

I never want to see anybody say she's already peaked musically when she's releasing albums as strong as Love Sux 20 years into her career.

What a comeback. :WAP:

53 minutes ago, Cutthroat said:

I never want to see anybody say she's already peaked musically when she's releasing albums as strong as Love Sux 20 years into her career.

What a comeback. :WAP:

I don’t think anyone would be going as strong as she is with melody composition, all she needs are good producer and some decent lyrics. Her album is slays good to the ear but tragic lyrically....

18 minutes ago, KKKIMO92 said:

I don’t think anyone would be going as strong as she is with melody composition, all she needs are good producer and some decent lyrics. Her album is slays good to the ear but tragic lyrically....

Avalanche is a melodic and lyrical masterpiece. 

l2G0gtZ.gif

She also needs a something fresh. I love Love Sux and think it's a good album but it's not a surprise. She lost that surprised factor since TBDT

where is the skater boi documentary and the side b album? this lazy b*tch lied to us again?  :cm: 

Let Go will be re released this summer… ugh… we need it June 4th not this summer 

• ATRL Moderator
18 minutes ago, Iceland said:

where is the skater boi documentary and the side b album? this lazy b*tch lied to us again?  :cm: 

I don’t think she said there would be a side B and the demo tracklist has already been confirmed 

I’m still really mad at her for her “some of my favorite songs aren’t even on this album” comment. Like what was the reason for saying that

Yeah I always took the "back-to-back" album teasers with a pinch of salt tbh. I love Av, but we know how quickly she can change her mind and move onto other projects. It would be such a shame though to not release any future material from the Love Sux sessions considering how well its been received and how much her fans dig the songs! 

As long as we get the Deluxe this year alongside the Let Go re-release, I think it'll be the most Avril fans have been fed in a LONG time so Love Sux part 2 is just a pipe dream :priceless:

1 hour ago, xXavril said:

I’m still really mad at her for her “some of my favorite songs aren’t even on this album” comment. Like what was the reason for saying that

She has no filter and talks out of her ass sometimes.

I’ll give her the benefit of the doubt; maybe her favorite songs really don’t fit the album.

But that shouldn’t stop her from selecting 5-6 songs and adding them to Love Sux.

The era is dead and there’s not much else that could be done.

Maybe they’re waiting until after the LG re-release so streaming services will continue to show Love Sux as her newest release until the next album cycle?